PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: STUBBS LOOKS AHEAD TO QUEEN OF THE SOUTH

RSS Bot
17-12-2015, 02:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5969)

GreenCastle
17-12-2015, 02:02 PM
By kick off time we will know the result of the Falkirk v Sevco game..

A draw or loss would be ideal..would be a massive boost before we kick off.

Ozyhibby
17-12-2015, 02:27 PM
Most important game of the season....again.
3pts please Hibs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CentreLine
17-12-2015, 05:01 PM
Looks like AS is hosting a prayer meeting there. Man for all occasions 😇

Hermit Crab
17-12-2015, 05:45 PM
I'd rather the players didn't know the score so theres no pressure on them.

Sir David Gray
17-12-2015, 09:02 PM

:confused: Why would Sevco losing put any more pressure onto our players?

We're not even half way through the season yet so whether a win for us on Saturday puts us level on points with them or three points behind, I don't see it making a great deal of difference to the way the players would deal with the match.

B.H.F.C
17-12-2015, 09:10 PM

Doesn't make a single bit of difference. Whether the huns win, lose or draw it's a must win for us as it is every week for the rest of the season.

If they drop points it isn't half a bit of extra incentive though.

Hermit Crab
17-12-2015, 09:46 PM
:confused: Why would Sevco losing put any more pressure onto our players?

We're not even half way through the season yet so whether a win for us on Saturday puts us level on points with them or three points behind, I don't see it making a great deal of difference to the way the players would deal with the match.

What if they win?

Sir David Gray
17-12-2015, 09:50 PM
What if they win?

If they win then it just means that we'll have a chance to draw level with them on the 28th!

I honestly don't see the relevance of the Hibs players finding out the result from the Sevco game before we play our match.

Hermit Crab
18-12-2015, 11:51 AM
If they win then it just means that we'll have a chance to draw level with them on the 28th!

I honestly don't see the relevance of the Hibs players finding out the result from the Sevco game before we play our match.

I just think it puts a wee bit pressure on the players, fans expect us to win and if we are still 0-0 at 80 minutes they might get on the players back a bit.

Famous Fiver
18-12-2015, 04:55 PM
Strange.......

I thought all the moaners had disappeared and we are down to the hard core happy clappers.

If it is Nil Nil after 80 minutes I'll still be shouting for the team, not against them.

Thecat23
18-12-2015, 05:04 PM
Strange.......

I thought all the moaners had disappeared and we are down to the hard core happy clappers.

If it is Nil Nil after 80 minutes I'll still be shouting for the team, not against them.

To right, this team deserves the full support as they are putting in 100% every game.

On a side note I love Alan Stubbs.... That is all 😎