PDA

View Full Version : Train Chaos

Scouse Hibee
06-12-2015, 01:03 PM
No trains from Liverpool to Scotland due to flooding today. ****** hate being stuck in a Liverpool boozer on a Sunday afternoon having to watch the footie when I should be on way back to Edinburgh!

Pretty Boy
06-12-2015, 01:09 PM
Sounds like a right nightmare.

Scouse Hibee
06-12-2015, 01:11 PM
Sounds like a right nightmare.

:-)

HH81
06-12-2015, 01:14 PM
No trains from Liverpool to Scotland due to flooding today. ****** hate being stuck in a Liverpool boozer on a Sunday afternoon having to watch the footie when I should be on way back to Edinburgh!

Yesterday too as I tried to get up for the Hibs game. Should have gone via leeds and got off at Newcastle for the game live :-)

LancashireHibby
06-12-2015, 07:45 PM
Won't be any trains through until Tuesday. I'm just glad I didn't get partway up yesterday or I'd have been stranded.

Scouse Hibee
06-12-2015, 07:51 PM
Won't be any trains through until Tuesday. I'm just glad I didn't get partway up yesterday or I'd have been stranded.

Doing Liverpool to York - York to Edinburgh tomorrow morning.

LancashireHibby
06-12-2015, 08:22 PM
Doing Liverpool to York - York to Edinburgh tomorrow morning.
Very much the long way round, but does the job I suppose. I had initially meant to type 'Carlisle' somewhere in that sentence :)

Jack
07-12-2015, 06:54 AM
Very much the long way round, but does the job I suppose. I had initially meant to type 'Carlisle' somewhere in that sentence :)

You probably did type it but it got swept away by the floods!

TV reports and Facebook videos by a Hibby down looked horrendous.

Scouse Hibee
07-12-2015, 08:09 AM

Yep longer but a lot less hassle than I expected,6.12 to York from Lime Street,then 8.29 York to Edinburgh arriving just after 11am. Plenty of us on it that should have been via Preston but all going well with plenty of seats.