PDA

View Full Version : Player Ratings

Purehibee_MYB
07-11-2015, 04:19 PM
I'll kick things off today. Solid performance from the team and although I wasn't there, watched on St.Mirren TV.

Oxley- 7: Nothing to really do. Not at fault for the goal and confident when rarely required.

Stevenson- 7: Quite a quiet day all in all. Perhaps could've got in trouble for a challenge in the second half but referee was smart. Was part of a left-side that caused mayhem for St.Mirren

Hanlon- 8: Kept Thompson quiet. Never looked in trouble. Confident display.

McGregor- 8: Same as Hanlon (clearances could've been better if I'm being really critical)

Gray- 8: Got forward plenty and linked up well with the front three. Also looked confident in defence. Solid display.

Henderson- 8: Seemed to play a variety of roles in midfield and adapted well to this. Linked up well with Keatings for 3rd goal.

Fyvie- 7: Broke play up well and put himself about. Quieter than the last two games but still good.

McGinn- 9: Great awareness to take quick set-piece for 2nd goal. Bossed the midfield and was involved in the first goal as well.

Malonga- 7: Bit of strop when Keatings took the ball for the penalty. Linked up well but perhaps should've scored at least one.

Cummings- 8: Kept finding space for chances and did this for the opening goal. Quite quiet overall though and maybe should've scored another.

Keatings- 9.5: Sharp and aware for his first and our second. Cracker of a second goal and the third was never in doubt from the spot. Best performance in a Hibs shirt from him and shows that we don't have just one source of goals.

Subs:
Boyle- Put himself about well. Caused mayhem to the back line and was linking up well.

Feruz- Should've scored. Won't get many opportunities when the team is playing this well and needs to take the chance when he gets it. Quiet other than that.

Fontaine- Shored things up for the final few minutes. Showed desire to keep the ball in play and keep it moving.

Stubbs- 10: Another great performance and the best part is he is getting the best out of so many of our players at the moment.

:flag: