PDA

View Full Version : Kezia Dugdale

ekhibee
05-11-2015, 11:19 AM
Her wiki page claims that she is a Hibs fan which is unusual as she was born/raised in Aberdeen. She has been an MSP for Lothian for a while, I just wondered if she'd been spotted at any home games, I know there are some MP's who are Hibees and do go to the games.

PatHead
05-11-2015, 11:21 AM
Probably some cardi wearer trying to give us a bad name

Nakedmanoncrack
05-11-2015, 11:23 AM
If she says she is - then its probably not true.

hibsbollah
05-11-2015, 11:25 AM
She was at the Dumbarton game at ER a couple of weeks ago.

monktonharp
05-11-2015, 11:25 AM
he's an MSP for Midlothian, and soonds like a person frae there, rather than a Quine. hope she's a regular at the wongadome. they deserve her ilk.

tartanhibee
05-11-2015, 11:28 AM
I knew all this positivity couldn't last.

CropleyWasGod
05-11-2015, 11:28 AM
he's an MSP for Midlothian, and soonds like a person frae there, rather than a Quine. hope she's a regular at the wongadome. they deserve her ilk.

She's a List MSP for the Lothians, no?

NAE NOOKIE
05-11-2015, 11:41 AM
Hibs fans come from all walks of life and from all professions and occupations ..... they are all welcome at Easter Road.

My mate is a joiner and whether he's a good joiner or a bad joiner is of no consequence ..... so long as I know he's a good Hibby :aok:

Ms Dugdale's obvious failings as a politician would certainly not colour my view as to whether or not she should or can be a Hibby, having said that I do find her voice very annoying, so I hope she sticks to the posh seats :greengrin

hibsbollah
05-11-2015, 11:43 AM
Hibs fans come from all walks of life and from all professions and occupations ..... they are all welcome at Easter Road.

My mate is a joiner and whether he's a good joiner or a bad joiner is of no consequence ..... so long as I know he's a good Hibby :aok:

Ms Dugdale's obvious failings as a politician would certainly not colour my view as to whether or not she should or can be a Hibby :greengrin

:agree: Regardless of what your politics are she comes across as a decent sort, dont know why anyone should have a problem with her personally :dunno:

jacomo
05-11-2015, 11:46 AM

Ms Dugdale's obvious failings as a politician would certainly not colour my view as to whether or not she should or can be a Hibby :greengrin

You are perfectly entitled to disagree with her policies, of course, but it's a bit much to categorise her as a 'failure'. Seeing as she has just been elected leader of her political group, she seems to be doing quite well.

Ozyhibby
05-11-2015, 11:49 AM
You are perfectly entitled to disagree with her policies, of course, but it's a bit much to categorise her as a 'failure'. Seeing as she has just been elected leader of her political group, she seems to be doing quite well.

Depends on the quality of the group I suppose. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NAE NOOKIE
05-11-2015, 11:50 AM

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King :greengrin

Brightside
05-11-2015, 11:51 AM
She lives in Porty and is a Hibs fan. She is also a class A roaster.

lord bunberry
05-11-2015, 12:18 PM
I find her strangely attractive

Weststandwanab
05-11-2015, 12:20 PM
She was at the Dumbarton game at ER a couple of weeks ago.

Hoping to get votes in this constituency, in my opinion.

monktonharp
05-11-2015, 12:29 PM
She's a List MSP for the Lothians, no?Lothians, Smoathians.....I don't gie one, also I think her Da's a wongafan, stick that in yer pipe

hibsbollah
05-11-2015, 12:51 PM
Hoping to get votes in this constituency, in my opinion.

I doubt it. A fairly stupid strategy if so; just as likely to turn off potential labour voters among the yam community as get Hibs fans suddenly becoming Labour hecause shes 'one of our ain'.

Maybe she just likes the Hibs?

snooky
05-11-2015, 02:04 PM
Ying & Yang = Margo & Kezia

Room at ER for both ends of the spectrum shirley.

marinello59
05-11-2015, 03:14 PM
Maybe she just likes the Hibs?

Which is all that matters.