PDA

View Full Version : John Doolan

BoomtownHibees
01-11-2015, 08:44 PM
Good to speak to him in the Harp & Castle after the game and great to see him starting a rendition of GGTTH

bingo70
01-11-2015, 08:47 PM
Good to speak to him in the Harp & Castle after the game and great to see him starting a rendition of GGTTH

Met him last season at the opening of the plaque things in the tunnel.

Just a hunch but I think he could be our next manager if Stubbs moves on, assuming Stubbs finishes as a success.

Since1875Hibs
01-11-2015, 10:59 PM
Came into the Harp after the match for a few small ones. Absolute gentleman. Very honest about some of the players and decisions today. Started a Glory Glory before calling it a night. Great to see management mixing with the support.

sauzeelegod
02-11-2015, 10:51 AM
Brilliant

Alex Trager
02-11-2015, 11:17 AM
Came into the Harp after the match for a few small ones. Absolute gentleman. Very honest about some of the players and decisions today. Started a Glory Glory before calling it a night. Great to see management mixing with the support.

That's cool

bigwheel
02-11-2015, 12:15 PM

great to hear the staff are connecting with the fans...good story

monktonharp
02-11-2015, 05:21 PM
also met him last night,as had a last beer in the Ormelie. John is a gent, also big Taffs, chatted about the match and shared a taxi home with John. he was not as pissed as me, although listened to my blethering:greengrin