PDA

View Full Version : Ian Black

Diclonius
21-07-2015, 09:34 PM
Trialist for Berwick tonight. How the "mighty" have fallen.

hibees 7062
21-07-2015, 09:38 PM

Loves Rangers . Brora turned him down

Dunbar Hibee
21-07-2015, 09:41 PM
Scored their first.

iwasthere1972
21-07-2015, 10:33 PM

Always thought he was good enough to play in England.

NadeAteMyLunch!
21-07-2015, 10:38 PM
Lolz what a wee fud. Marginally better than him painting his mates house again I guess. Just irks me how much money he will have made from the game by playing for Hearts and then Rangers at their two most ridiculous periods. With any luck he will lose all his money on crap bets in the not too distant future

TowerHibs
21-07-2015, 10:42 PM
he'll get a team in championship....even a part time one.

Hibeewilly
21-07-2015, 10:48 PM
I can't believe he even gets a thread on here! He must be loving the attention! !

Mikey09
21-07-2015, 11:03 PM
He could go part time and still do his wee lookalike job of King Harold from Shrek at kiddies parties... Absolute fanny of the highest order... The pricks prick... **** stain of a boy... A person who thinks the world owes him a favour. Twat.

essexhibee
22-07-2015, 01:14 AM
Doubt he cares all too much. His ridiculous contract with Rangers will have set him up for a long time.

GreenLake
22-07-2015, 05:52 AM
Doubt he cares all too much. His ridiculous contract with Rangers will have set him up for a long time.

A number of ra peepul might be tempted to allege that he was a wage thief.

hibee92
22-07-2015, 06:11 AM
The most overrated player to play in Scotland in the last 10 years easily. Offered next to nothing over a season.

superfurryhibby
22-07-2015, 07:17 AM
I would have him at Hibs. The midfield needs a bit of steel and we're very short of players just now.

Cabbage East
22-07-2015, 07:26 AM
I would have him at Hibs. The midfield needs a bit of steel and we're very short of players just now.

This is place is getting really tiresome with pish like this.

poolman
22-07-2015, 07:27 AM
[QUOTE=superfurryhibby;4416992]I would have him at Hibs. The midfield needs a bit of steel and we're very short of players just now.

You're joking right ?

Jeez, how to get the fans coming back[

Would'nt have him in a Hibs jersey in a million years/QUOTE]

s.a.m
22-07-2015, 07:29 AM
[QUOTE=superfurryhibby;4416992]I would have him at Hibs. The midfield needs a bit of steel and we're very short of ans co
You're joking right ?

Jeez, how to get the fans coming back[

Would'nt have him in a Hibs jersey in a million years/QUOTE]

I think it might indeed get fans coming back. We'd need extra polis and stewards, though...:greengrin

leithsansiro
22-07-2015, 08:57 AM
Say him in Argos a couple of weeks back. Was buying a fairly cheap looking kettle. Obviously, without reading too much into it, money must be tight after his mighty paydays at Heart$ and The Rangers :wink:

andrew70
22-07-2015, 09:20 AM
Say him in Argos a couple of weeks back. Was buying a fairly cheap looking kettle. Obviously, without reading too much into it, money must be tight after his mighty paydays at Heart$ and The Rangers :wink:

The odious wee pr*ck has an expensive habit or two.

Buying a cheap kettle is the least of his troubles.

jacomo
22-07-2015, 09:25 AM

We need a bit of steel but what's that got to do with Ian Black?

Without the protection that came with playing for the bigots, his snidey 'tackles' and feigning injury will be even less effective than usual.

Mikey09
22-07-2015, 09:33 AM

We have a player lwith more "steel" than Black... Scott Allan. He bullied the wee prick at Easter road and had him chasing shadows so much he was subbed after 30mins!! I take it you're on the wind up...:greengrin

NadeAteMyLunch!
22-07-2015, 09:39 AM

Did he look steaming at the time?

Smartie
22-07-2015, 09:50 AM
(Tin hat on here)

I thought he looked excellent in his final year at Hearts. He stood up and dominated the midfield in the derbies for them at that time. And I thought that he took advantage of a weak referee with his elbow on Griffiths in "that" cup final. Clobbering a talisman can have a major psychological effect in big games like that and whilst we looked meek and shocked at what was going on he made it happen.

His next move was an important one and he chose to take the hun dollar. Whilst he may have "kicked on" if he'd chosen to move elsewhere he chose a few extra quid, Scotland's bottom division and dubious gambling habits. So whilst his career appears to be in tatters I reckon he's only got himself to blame.

Whilst we can all have a wee chuckle at what he's become I still think we should acknowledge the fact that he was a pretty solid adversary of ours for a while.

Oh, and I wouldn't have him near Easter Road now. There is no "steel" about him any more, he's finished.

jdships
22-07-2015, 10:14 AM

Sorry but Black's "steel" has turned to rust and will eventually disintigrate :greengrin

superfurryhibby
22-07-2015, 10:39 AM

Hey folks, only kidding. It's one of those smart arsed whoosh things, which I rarely understand. Who is allowed to do them and when is it not very clever. I think my post fits nicely into that category, although tbf, it did generate some funny responses.

nellio
22-07-2015, 11:58 AM
Seem to remember the wee fud coming over to the East at the end of the Rangers play off game shouting "Staying down!!" at us. Well Blackie, Not only did your team not go up they released you and now your a trialist at Berwick. Get it right up you ya wee scroat.

Greencore
22-07-2015, 12:04 PM
So is he going to paint any places maroon now if he doesn't get signed by the mighty Berwick?

Geo_1875
22-07-2015, 12:07 PM
(Tin hat on here)

I thought he looked excellent in his final year at Hearts. He stood up and dominated the midfield in the derbies for them at that time. And I thought that he took advantage of a weak referee with his elbow on Griffiths in "that" cup final. Clobbering a talisman can have a major psychological effect in big games like that and whilst we looked meek and shocked at what was going on he made it happen.

His next move was an important one and he chose to take the hun dollar. Whilst he may have "kicked on" if he'd chosen to move elsewhere he chose a few extra quid, Scotland's bottom division and dubious gambling habits. So whilst his career appears to be in tatters I reckon he's only got himself to blame.

Whilst we can all have a wee chuckle at what he's become I still think we should acknowledge the fact that he was a pretty solid adversary of ours for a while.

Oh, and I wouldn't have him near Easter Road now. There is no "steel" about him any more, he's finished.

Bollocks.

He got away with murder at Hertz, mostly against us, and went to the only other team where he could get away with his style of play.

magpie1892
22-07-2015, 12:18 PM
(Tin hat on here)

Some excellent analysis here.

In his final year at the Yams he was superb.

He's still got a year on his hun contract so he's doing his bit for us at the moment.

superfurryhibby
22-07-2015, 12:21 PM
Bollocks.

He got away with murder at Hertz, mostly against us, and went to the only other team where he could get away with his style of play.

Not really. Black played the way he did long before Hearts and the Scottish football has many examples of players who niggle and foul their way through their careers. We shouldn't get too carried away by him, I think he would rather enjoy the emotions he seems to arouse in some Hibs fans. He doesn't deserve the attention.

I would say that it is to Craig Levein's eternal discredit that he was ever capped by Scotland though. Surely one of the strangest decisions made by the specky one in his managerial career.

Geo_1875
22-07-2015, 12:45 PM
Not really. Black played the way he did long before Hearts and the Scottish football has many examples of players who niggle and foul their way through their careers. We shouldn't get too carried away by him, I think he would rather enjoy the emotions he seems to arouse in some Hibs fans. He doesn't deserve the attention.

I would say that it is to Craig Levein's eternal discredit that he was ever capped by Scotland though. Surely one of the strangest decisions made by the specky one in his managerial career.

From what I remember of him at Inverness he was a hard-working hard-tackling midfielder who had a habit of leaving his foot in. He wasn't the sneaky, whiney little turd he became at both diet and full-fat huns. Levein was definitely showing his bitterness when he picked Black for Scotland at Easter Road.

22-07-2015, 12:47 PM
Tedious, arrogant, horrible wee scrote who struts about thinking he's a hard man. His late tackles from behind just show what a horrible wee coward he is. Unfortunately when he played for hearts he was in a team massively inflated with decent players they couldn't afford and playing against one of the worst (if not THE worst) hibs teams in modern history so he got away with looking like an ok player. Subsequently he has been massively found out for the absolute impostor and just down right wee thug of a player he really is.

He's a rat of the highest order. Karma would be if someone went through the wee ****er and broke his leg as Black has made a career of leg-breaking challenges. I kid of course, obviously I wouldn't wish anyone (even **** like Black) a serious injury but Black certainly never gave a **** about causing a fellow professional potentially career-ending injuries. An absolute coward and a complete cretin of a man.

He was a match made in heaven with hearts and rangers.

22-07-2015, 12:56 PM
We have a player lwith more "steel" than Black... Scott Allan. He bullied the wee prick at Easter road and had him chasing shadows so much he was subbed after 30mins!! I take it you're on the wind up...:greengrin

Allan made an absolute fool out of Black in the 4-0 game, Black couldn't get anywhere near him. You could see him getting increasingly frustrated and it was only a matter of time before he snapped and did his usual by lunging in with a late dangerous challenge on someone. The hun bench knew he had to be subbed as it simply was only a matter of time before he snapped and they couldn't afford to see out the game with 10 men. The guys an absolute liability and it was absolutely magic to watch him be made into such a laughing stock.

stanton_4
22-07-2015, 04:42 PM
Never liked the man but I do think there's a half decent player in there somewhere. In recent seasons however he seems to have been more interested in being the hard man instead of being a football player. A decent coach could still rectify that in my opinion. Having said that I wouldn't have him at ER. Good on him for turning out for Berwick. Clearly not the Billy Big Baws we all thought he was.

BoomtownHibees
22-07-2015, 04:54 PM
Never liked the man but I do think there's a half decent player in there somewhere. In recent seasons however he seems to have been more interested in being the hard man instead of being a football player. A decent coach could still rectify that in my opinion. Having said that I wouldn't have him at ER. Good on him for turning out for Berwick. Clearly not the Billy Big Baws we all thought he was.

It's amazing what happens when there's nothing else on the table

hibees 7062
22-07-2015, 05:16 PM
It's amazing what happens when there's nothing else on the table

He's doing pre-season with them . They train in Tranent apparently

emerald green
22-07-2015, 06:03 PM
Washed up dirty wee turd. I don't want him anywhere near Easter Road. He hates Hibs, and the feeling is mutual.

Baader
22-07-2015, 06:09 PM
Always just thought he was crap.

NadeAteMyLunch!
22-07-2015, 06:16 PM
One good season in his career. Even jambos I know say that he was only good for one season.
The worlds worst 'hard man' who ran about in a child's strip last season until Scotty made a fool of him and he was benched for the remainder of the season

hibees 7062
22-07-2015, 06:27 PM
Washed up dirty wee turd. I don't want him anywhere near Easter Road. He hates Hibs, and the feeling is mutual.

Unless we get Berwick in the cup :greengrin

IrnBru22
22-07-2015, 06:33 PM
Allan made an absolute fool out of Black in the 4-0 game, Black couldn't get anywhere near him. You could see him getting increasingly frustrated and it was only a matter of time before he snapped and did his usual by lunging in with a late dangerous challenge on someone. The hun bench knew he had to be subbed as it simply was only a matter of time before he snapped and they couldn't afford to see out the game with 10 men. The guys an absolute liability and it was absolutely magic to watch him be made into such a laughing stock.

https://vine.co/v/OjKYvKVgvLA

emerald green
22-07-2015, 06:38 PM
Unless we get Berwick in the cup :greengrin

OK if that happens, and Berwick are daft enough to sign him, I can give him dugs abuse. :aok:

DH1875
22-07-2015, 06:41 PM
Think his betting habits could finally be catching up with him. I wouldn't want him anywhere near my dressing room and still can't believe der hun stuck with him after it.

tamig
22-07-2015, 06:46 PM
One good season in his career. Even jambos I know say that he was only good for one season.
The worlds worst 'hard man' who ran about in a child's strip last season until Scotty made a fool of him and he was benched for the remainder of the season

He did well at Inverness and I'd have been happy if he'd joined us rather than hertz from them. Ian Black has had more than one decent season in his career.

Weststandwanab
22-07-2015, 07:57 PM

I hope you have applied for an asylum place !

Seem to remember the wee fud coming over to the East at the end of the Rangers play off game shouting "Staying down!!" at us. Well Blackie, Not only did your team not go up they released you and now your a trialist at Berwick. Get it right up you ya wee scroat.

I agree.

Always just thought he was crap.

He was.

Think his betting habits could finally be catching up with him. I wouldn't want him anywhere near my dressing room and still can't believe der hun stuck with him after it.

Indeed.

Mikey09
22-07-2015, 09:05 PM
https://vine.co/v/OjKYvKVgvLA

Fantastic!! Made my night!! :faf:

22-07-2015, 09:49 PM

He's training with them because nobody else wants him, he's been found out for what he is. Rather train with a lower league team where you can still just about get away with calling yourself a footballer rather than give up altogether and not have that title. Black still wants the title, he's an arrogant wee fud who fancies himself.

How the mighty have fallen.