PDA

View Full Version : Picking up tickets for tomorrow night

7-0
04-06-2015, 07:58 PM
About to order the tickets for the Scotland game tommorow night, says that tickets will need to be picked up in person before the game. Does anyone have any idea if they would need picking up from Hampden or from ER ticket office :dunno:? Bit urgent.

Cheers

Franck Le God
04-06-2015, 08:02 PM
It's from ER, ticket office is open from 4 I'm sure.

The_Horde
04-06-2015, 08:04 PM
It's from ER, ticket office is open from 4 I'm sure.

Yeah I was down there earlier and this is what I was told.

Blaster
04-06-2015, 08:05 PM
From Easter road. Hibs were waiting on tickets arriving tonight or Friday morning

7-0
04-06-2015, 08:08 PM
Cheers guys :greengrin

lucky
04-06-2015, 08:41 PM
About to order the tickets for the Scotland game tommorow night, says that tickets will need to be picked up in person before the game. Does anyone have any idea if they would need picking up from Hampden or from ER ticket office :dunno:? Bit urgent.

Cheers

Just boycott this game. Hibs are being used by the SFA for this shambles of a game.

Scouse Hibee
04-06-2015, 09:08 PM

Cheers

What a daft question!

andyt1875
04-06-2015, 10:22 PM
Thinking of taking the wee cousin along to this.
Will there be tickets on sale at the game?

Dr What If?
04-06-2015, 11:18 PM
What a daft question!
Not really, when we played Barcelona a few years back we picked the tickets up at Easter Road not Murrayfield. Sounds just like the kind of daft thing the SFA would do.

Springbank
05-06-2015, 05:09 AM
What a daft question!

Count me in as a daft man too, then.

I too had to ask this, as sfa was the vendor it seemed like an oversight on their part not to add "collection from Easter Road ticket office "

And regarding boycotts, I'd say for 2 reasons "get off your bandwagon "

Reason 1 - if it was a deeply held point of principle then why weren't people calling for this immediately when the game was announced? It's all very Johnny come lately

And much more importantly

Reason 2 - are we saying it's not ok to play a wee game but it is OK to sell huge swathes of Scotland to Qatar?

http://www.andywightman.com/archives/4108

I know which one perpetuates the problem of funding inhumane exploitation.
And it ain't the ball game.

B.Wilson
05-06-2015, 05:54 AM
Thinking of taking the wee cousin along to this.
Will there be tickets on sale at the game?

trying to get an answer to that also

Lmc2105
05-06-2015, 06:59 AM
trying to get an answer to that also

I am told if any tickets left tonight they will go on sale from ER at the ticket office at 4PM.

MB62
05-06-2015, 08:04 AM
I am told if any tickets left tonight they will go on sale from ER at the ticket office at 4PM.

What, so not from Hampden then? :wink: :greengrin