PDA

View Full Version : It's Only Half Time

Keith_M
21-05-2015, 05:48 AM
OK, bad result last night, but we can turn it round on Saturday.

Dare I mention that Hamilton were 2-0 down after the first leg last season but won through in the end.

C'mon Hibees

:flag:

Ronniekirk
21-05-2015, 06:07 AM
OK, bad result last night, but we can turn it round on Saturday.

Dare I mention that Hamilton were 2-0 down after the first leg last season but won through in the end.

C'mon Hibees

:flag:

We played well in first half and had plenty possession Rangers were nervous and there for the taking IMO .We fell short and should of seen half out at 0. 0 .
It's ow an uphill task and that's three play off games in a row they have won They dug in deep to defend but we made it easy for them by wanting to pass to often in the box We played into their hands .
For me the chance has gone now Just being Pragmatic .This isn't the same Rangers team we beat 4 0 at home and I think that result will have given them confidence .
Having said that we came out and dominated them and clearly had them rattled We would need to do that again but find an end product and keep that tempo up and not get hit on the counter At 35 Miller showed he is still a threat in flashes but that's all it takes
We showed enough to know we can give them a game of it ,but can we turn tie around ? I am not so sure now after that :confused:. But that's just me glass half empty

BarneyK
21-05-2015, 06:17 AM
We played well in first half and had plenty possession Rangers were nervous and there for the taking IMO .We fell short and should of seen half out at 0. 0 .
It's ow an uphill task and that's three play off games in a row they have won They dug in deep to defend but we made it easy for them by wanting to pass to often in the box We played into their hands .
For me the chance has gone now Just being Pragmatic .This isn't the same Rangers team we beat 4 0 at home and I think that result will have given them confidence .
Having said that we came out and dominated them and clearly had them rattled We would need to do that again but find an end product and keep that tempo up and not get hit on the counter At 35 Miller showed he is still a threat in flashes but that's all it takes
We showed enough to know we can give them a game of it ,but can we turn tie around ? I am not so sure now after that :confused:. But that's just me glass half empty

That's 1 play off match in a row they've won :wink:

Ronniekirk
21-05-2015, 06:23 AM
That's 1 play off match in a row they've won :wink:
They beat queen of the South in both games and hibs Last night so that's three playoff games they have won .:confused:

3pm
21-05-2015, 06:25 AM
They beat queen of the South in both games and hibs Last night so that's three playoff games they have won .:confused:

They won 2.

Ronniekirk
21-05-2015, 06:29 AM
They won 2.

Forgot queen of the South managed the draw at ibrox :rolleyes:

ALF TUPPER
21-05-2015, 06:38 AM
The Tie ain't over !! :cb
So to Easter Road ladies n gents! Get yerselves a ticket. It's gonna be a cracker !!!! :gwa:

#FromTheCapital
21-05-2015, 06:40 AM
We have home advantage and the advantage of having played one less game in the last week against an older rangers squad. Let's hope we can translate that into at least a 2 goal win over 90 minutes before possibly beating them in ET/penalties. Not impossible by any means but we've made life very difficult for ourselves. If we are to get through then it's likely that it will be by ET/penalties which puts us at a further disadvantage against Motherwell.

Jim44
21-05-2015, 09:57 AM

Like you, I think the mountain is too high to climb now. If Sevco beat us over 2 games, it goes against the grain to admit it, but I'd rather have to contend with Motherwell over a season next time round.

21-05-2015, 02:28 PM
Bad result last night, really not what we needed at all but like you say its only half time.

We can't afford to get too down about it. We need to pick ourselves up and get raring to go for saturday.

B.H.F.C
21-05-2015, 02:34 PM
Since leaving Ibrox last night I've been trying to convince myself of exactly this. And I think I'm getting there in believing it. We need to beat them by two or more and we've done it three times this season.

As much as we need to believe it, we really need the players to believe it. And I think we can help give them that belief on Saturday.