PDA

View Full Version : Dean shiels

kaimendhibs
20-05-2015, 11:17 PM
I never thought I could hate an ex player more than Hartley, but step up Deano, you take the prize! Dick

Scottie
20-05-2015, 11:30 PM
I never thought I could hate an ex player more than Hartley, but step up Deano, you take the prize! Dick
:agree: I really didn't comprehend how much I disliked him till tonight and I'm afraid Kenny Miller is just as detested by me now.

They both fit the Hun mould perfectly. Hope we give them it tight on Saturday.

givescotlandfreedom
21-05-2015, 12:44 AM

A nasty, dirty individual who learned this poison at his current club. Not fit to wear the green.

KWJ
21-05-2015, 04:36 AM
Nah, certainly rather he wasn't with them but he's not in the same league as Hartley and Miller.

Stokesy's on fire
21-05-2015, 06:18 AM

I feel the same way. He was consistently fouling and the ref took ages to out him into the book! Hibernian helped that lad through his operation and he repays Hibs by kicking us about he's a ****my Hun prick now

green day
21-05-2015, 06:37 AM
I feel the same way. He was consistently fouling and the ref took ages to out him into the book! Hibernian helped that lad through his operation and he repays Hibs by kicking us about he's a ****my Hun prick now

......and you expect what? He's doing his job for the club that pays his salary.

Scouse Hibee
21-05-2015, 06:54 AM

Not sure what you expect to be honest, he plays for them and gives them 100%. The operation and his past with us is irrelevant, you would surely be raging if a Hibs player in the same position gave his old club some leeway!

Thecat23
21-05-2015, 07:02 AM
Dean is ***** always has been always will be. Don't see the love in he gets on here.

God Petrie
21-05-2015, 07:24 AM
Dean is ***** always has been always will be. Don't see the love in he gets on here.

Tell Kenny Miller he is a disgusting rangers cant.

Thecat23
21-05-2015, 07:30 AM
Tell Kenny Miller he is a disgusting rangers cant.

Already did last night!

CallumLaidlaw
21-05-2015, 08:01 AM

He is one of the biggest whingers I've ever seen on a football pitch. Takes a toddler-like tantrum whenever he gets tackled, and normally adds a lovely swan dive to it too.
There was one moment last night that Hibs won a free kick, but play carried on for a couple of seconds - Shiels came FLYING in with a challenge that was quite obviously indended to cause injury. Dirty b*****d!!

Jim44
21-05-2015, 09:05 AM

Nail on head. I don't understand the love that any player who leaves ER gets. As far as I'm concerned, any player who is not with us is against us.

NadeAteMyLunch!
21-05-2015, 09:18 AM
In a modern game where players tend not to celebrate goals against former employers(even if they've only played for them for a matter of months), how refreshing to see Kenny Miller now booked twice in the past two months for OVER celebrating goals against us, the team that brought him through and gave him his break in the game. What a horrible, classless wee prick of a guy. Please pass that on as well Cat [emoji106]

Fergos
21-05-2015, 09:21 AM
In a modern game where players tend not to celebrate goals against former employers(even if they've only played for them for a matter of months), how refreshing to see Kenny Miller now booked twice in the past two months for OVER celebrating goals against us, the team that brought him through and gave him his break in the game. What a horrible, classless wee prick of a guy. Please pass that on as well Cat [emoji106]

Aye....celebrating with some of the sevco supporters that called him all sorts for signing for Celtic.....the only thing KM is concerned with is his own bank balance, rightfully so some may say.....there class and then there's Kenny Millar......goon of the highest order. Total fanny.

GGTTH

Bad Martini
21-05-2015, 09:24 AM
Anyone, anywhere, who isn't playing forus is therefore against us. Therefore, give them all it super tight. I've never understood this soft spot pish for anyone lining up against us. Intake them aw.

ENDOF

Shrekko
21-05-2015, 11:09 AM
Already did last night!

Great banter I bet.

He really is a Hun lowlife though. To think he was a 'self confessed' Hibee when he broke through too..

HappyHanlon
21-05-2015, 11:14 AM

He never got booked last night which is shocking given that it's in the rules (silly rule or not).

Horrible individual who's had every ounce of Hibee removed from him.

Hermit Crab
21-05-2015, 11:31 AM
:agree: I really didn't comprehend how much I disliked him till tonight and I'm afraid Kenny Miller is just as detested by me now.

They both fit the Hun mould perfectly. Hope we give them it tight on Saturday.

No real issue with DS however Miller is an arse of the highest order and I'm so glad that the boring rumour that he's coming here every transfer window has never happened. Don't want him near the club ever again.

Frazerbob
21-05-2015, 12:41 PM
I don't have an issue with Kenny Miller. Can't remember him ever bad mouthing us. I would never applaud any explayer when playing against us but equally won't give them unwarranted stick. I save that for those that deserve it like Brown, Hartley, KT etc.
I hate when players don't celebrate against former teams, it's disrespectful to their current fans. As long as a supposed Hibs fans doesn't give the finger (Ian Murray) or kiss their new team's badge (Sparky) then celebrating is fair game IMO. To be fair to Miller, he celebrates every goal as though it was the Workd Cup winning goal, not just against us.

NadeAteMyLunch!
21-05-2015, 01:00 PM
He never got booked last night which is shocking given that it's in the rules (silly rule or not).

Horrible individual who's had every ounce of Hibee removed from him.

From where I was standing it looked like the ref had taken a card out, must have just been his book to record the goal. Silly me for thinking that a blatant yellow card would be awarded to one of those ****s through there

calumhibee1
21-05-2015, 01:02 PM
He did get booked according to the TV. Still a bellend though.

The_Horde
21-05-2015, 01:06 PM
......and you expect what? He's doing his job for the club that pays his salary.

This

Thecat23
21-05-2015, 01:22 PM
Aye....celebrating with some of the sevco supporters that called him all sorts for signing for Celtic.....the only thing KM is concerned with is his own bank balance, rightfully so some may say.....there class and then there's Kenny Millar......goon of the highest order. Total fanny.

GGTTH

Aye he's really a goon for looking after his family when the chance to make what he could from the game. [emoji23]

I reckon a goon is someone who has lots of talent and blows it. But each to their own!!

Fergos
21-05-2015, 02:09 PM
Aye he's really a goon for looking after his family when the chance to make what he could from the game. [emoji23]

I reckon a goon is someone who has lots of talent and blows it. But each to their own!!

funny how how you've picked up on my post and not the others calling him out.....where did I say he wasn't right to look after his family....mr morale?

aye each to their own, and I dinnae like yer celebrity pal. So what?

Thecat23
21-05-2015, 02:31 PM
funny how how you've picked up on my post and not the others calling him out.....where did I say he wasn't right to look after his family....mr morale?

aye each to their own, and I dinnae like yer celebrity pal. So what?

Eh??

I'm picking your post because you are talking about this "morale" rubbish! I don't care if you like him or not. But he's done more in the game than many!

So what if he's moved from club to club big deal??

Fergos
21-05-2015, 02:47 PM
Eh??

I'm picking your post because you are talking about this "morale" rubbish! I don't care if you like him or not. But he's done more in the game than many!

So what if he's moved from club to club big deal??

morale rubbish...you need to look at the meaning of morale. Maybe KM does tae.

hes not liked by many due to his exuberant celebrations and his lack of respect when talking to those in that unbiased Weegie press..about Hibs.

.....and I don't care of he's yer pal....I've got pals in the game and I don't need to come on here telling all and sundry about it.

alright?

GGTTH

Thecat23
21-05-2015, 02:53 PM
morale rubbish...you need to look at the meaning of morale. Maybe KM does tae.

hes not liked by many due to his exuberant celebrations and his lack of respect when talking to those in that unbiased Weegie press..about Hibs.

.....and I don't care of he's yer pal....I've got pals in the game and I don't need to come on here telling all and sundry about it.

alright?

GGTTH

Listen get off your high horse! I need to look at the term morale? You are the one calling folk Goons for making a good living. As I said before I don't mind if everyone hates him, but at least get the facts right.

Oh have you? Very good, me too but I also don't shout it from the rooftops. Sorry if that upsets your poor wee soul.

😂

Fergos
21-05-2015, 03:11 PM
Listen get off your high horse! I need to look at the term morale? You are the one calling folk Goons for making a good living. As I said before I don't mind if everyone hates him, but at least get the facts right.

Oh have you? Very good, me too but I also don't shout it from the rooftops. Sorry if that upsets your poor wee soul.

Im calling him a goon as that's what I think he is....re celebrations etc. Just like what you think of Sheilds.....see yer comments above.

bank balance.....yeah that's what he is interested in, prove me wrong....& where did I say it was wrong?

hate...never said that once.

tell me me what to do? You'll be lucky. I like it here on my high horse...try pulling me off it.

rooftops.....my first ever post on the subject of some school pals at pro clubs...many you posted about him?

Oh aye..and is he no signing for us now.....whilst we are on the subject you brought up about getting facts right.....!

poor wee soul....err...aye dead wee...

GGTTH

Thecat23
21-05-2015, 03:17 PM
Im calling him a goon as that's what I think he is....re celebrations etc. Just like what you think of Sheilds.....see yer comments above.

bank balance.....yeah that's what he is interested in, prove me wrong....& where did I say it was wrong?

hate...never said that once.

tell me me what to do? You'll be lucky. I like it here on my high horse...try pulling me off it.

rooftops.....my first ever post on the subject of some school pals at pro clubs...many you posted about him?

Oh aye..and is he no signing for us now.....whilst we are on the subject you brought up about getting facts right.....!

poor wee soul....err...aye dead wee...

GGTTH

Rooney, Ronaldo, RVP, all in it for the money. Tell me a player that isn't in it for the money?

What's with all this anger? Seriously!

You were the one who suggested I learn some morals along with Kenny. Believe me I was brought up with very good morals. If I was with another club and scored against Hibs in a play off id go mad! He's doing a job he's paid for (overly paid in your eyes) is Ronaldo etc.. Overly paid as well aye?

Oh you you aren't wee? Good for you!!!

Fergos
21-05-2015, 03:24 PM
Rooney, Ronaldo, RVP, all in it for the money. Tell me a player that isn't in it for the money?

You were the one who suggested I learn some morals along with Kenny. Believe me I was brought up with very good morals. If I was with another club and scored against Hibs in a play off id go mad! He's doing a job he's paid for (overly paid in your eyes) is Ronaldo etc.. Overly paid as well aye?

Oh you you aren't wee? Good for you!!!

Where did I say it was wrong of him re his bank balance?

Anger...I'm sitting here laughing...to suggest the modern day footballer isn't overpaid is ridiculous, they all are. Or do you think they should get paid more £ than a professional who saves lives...as an example.....aye look up morale.

And..so you'd go mad if you scored against the team you support......ok......brilliant.

GGTTH

Thecat23
21-05-2015, 03:27 PM
Where did I say it was wrong of him re his bank balance?

Anger...I'm sitting here laughing...to suggest the modern day footballer isn't overpaid is ridiculous, they all are. Or do you think they should get paid more £ than a professional who saves lives...as an example.....aye look up morale.

And..so you'd go mad if you scored against the team you support......ok......brilliant.

GGTTH

Nope no footballer is worth the thousands they earn but that's the game and that's what's on offer. Would you turn it down? In fact course you would being way up there on that high horse!

Yep I would, I'd be fully committed to the team I was employed by. To suggest otherwise wouldn't be very professional would it?

Anyway bring the horse to ER sat and I'll give you a wave [emoji112]🏼

GGTTH

Fergos
21-05-2015, 03:32 PM
Nope no footballer is worth the thousands they earn but that's the game and that's what's on offer. Would you turn it down? In fact course you would being way up there on that high horse!

Yep I would, I'd be fully committed to the team I was employed by. To suggest otherwise wouldn't be very professional would it?

Anyway bring the horse to ER sat and I'll give you a wave [emoji112]

GGTTH

ive turned down bigger £ for morales yes in my working life. Twice.

Your going to wave at a horse?.....nice.

GGTTH

Thecat23
21-05-2015, 03:39 PM
ive turned down bigger £ for morales yes in my working life. Twice.

Your going to wave at a horse?.....nice.

GGTTH

No I'll wave at you!! I may give the horse an apple though.

Fergos
21-05-2015, 03:41 PM
No I'll wave at you!! I may give the horse an apple though.

Even if it's a pantomime horse?

GGTTH

Thecat23
21-05-2015, 03:42 PM
Mmm, maybe chocolate then if it's a pantomime horse!!

Fergos
21-05-2015, 03:47 PM
Mmm, maybe chocolate then if it's a pantomime horse!!

So.......The point I made was that he's only interested in his bank balance.....never said was wrong, just fact. I'll answer my q I posed to you.

No I don't like the way he celebrates...I thought at some point that he would have a little bit more class than that...obviously not. Some do, some don't. No big deal in the wider scheme of things, just a bit disappointing when he and Hibs were great for each other when he started out.

White, milk or dark chocolate?

GGTTH

Thecat23
21-05-2015, 03:50 PM
So.......The point I made was that he's only interested in his bank balance.....never said was wrong, just fact. I'll answer my q I posed to you.

No I don't like the way he celebrates...I thought at some point that he would have a little bit more class than that...obviously not. Some do, some don't. No big deal in the wider scheme of things, just a bit disappointing when he and Hibs were great for each other when he started out.

White, milk or dark chocolate?

GGTTH

Now that's a fair point! I just didn't think you needed to call him a goon that's all. I didn't like the way he celebrated either. I understand emotions run high but I've never been in that position so I can't say I would or wouldn't react like that.

Yes he played the game to make as much as possible but believe me when I say he's donated loads to charity's like Cystic Fibrosis and also the lad Jak who sadly passed away donated a signed top and his boots to cheer him up. Someone on here managed to get it to him before he passed away thankfully.

So as a person his morals are fine trust me. Folk just don't see that side.

Fergos
21-05-2015, 03:56 PM
Now that's a fair point! I just didn't think you needed to call him a goon that's all. I didn't like the way he celebrated either. I understand emotions run high but I've never been in that position so I can't say I would or wouldn't react like that.

Yes he played the game to make as much as possible but believe me when I say he's donated loads to charity's like Cystic Fibrosis and also the lad Jak who sadly passed away donated a signed top and his boots to cheer him up. Someone on here managed to get it to him before he passed away thankfully.

So as a person his morals are fine trust me. Folk just don't see that side.

He's been called worse in this thread.....and website....a lot worse. And I call him that based on his lack of respect for the club he started at.....for the record one of the best young players I've seen break through at ER. And a valiant servant of his country.

i don't doubt he does a lot of great work...alot of the players do on the quiet....but my dislike for him comes from the facts above re his celebrations.

So Cat......c'mon lets get back to the real debate....what kinda chocolate..? My horse is high...but picky on his confectionary.

GGTTH

Thecat23
21-05-2015, 04:00 PM
He's been called worse in this thread.....and website....a lot worse. And I call him that based on his lack of respect for the club he started at.....for the record one of the best young players I've seen break through at ER. And a valiant servant of his country.

i don't doubt he does a lot of great work...alot of the players do on the quiet....but my dislike for him comes from the facts above re his celebrations.

So Cat......c'mon lets get back to the real debate....what kinda chocolate..? My horse is high...but picky on his confectionary.

GGTTH

Ok as I said I do understand why people get peed off with him, I do every time he scores against us.

Ok, back to the real issue... I'm a milk chocolate man and think dark chocolate isn't great so I'd start with that. I do like a twix so that way I also get to eat Half and the horse is also happy!

Fergos
21-05-2015, 04:07 PM
Ok as I said I do understand why people get peed off with him, I do every time he scores against us.

Ok, back to the real issue... I'm a milk chocolate man and think dark chocolate isn't great so I'd start with that. I do like a twix so that way I also get to eat Half and the horse is also happy!

Where's the other half going if the horse is so happy?

Out of interest....have you ever mentioned to him about why he celebrates this way against us? If so what's his take on why?

Your a man after my own heart on the chocolate front........I may even let you into the pantomime horses outfit.....

GGTTH

Thecat23
21-05-2015, 04:10 PM
Where's the other half going if the horse is so happy?

Out of interest....have you ever mentioned to him about why he celebrates this way against us? If so what's his take on why?

Your a man after my own heart on the chocolate front........I may even let you into the pantomime horses outfit.....

GGTTH

The other half is mine ;)

I did ages ago and if I recall he said he loses it and just gets caught in the moment. In fact it's when he scored against Rangers when at Celtic and ran away thumping his chest.

I think he just loves scoring goals and sadly doesn't think about it when he does against us.

I'm not wanting the back end by the way 😁

Fergos
21-05-2015, 04:17 PM
The other half is mine ;)

I did ages ago and if I recall he said he loses it and just gets caught in the moment. In fact it's when he scored against Rangers when at Celtic and ran away thumping his chest.

I think he just loves scoring goals and sadly doesn't think about it when he does against us.

I'm not wanting the back end by the way 

C'mon, you can't just get right into the head bit if it's your first time...we all start at the back....I've great memories from my time as an arse........

Good that we see each other's point, I've been a grumpy Canute all day after last night.....so apologies if I've offended, not my game with fellow Hibees, I'm usually the one calling for unity amongst us!

GGTTH

Thecat23
21-05-2015, 04:23 PM
C'mon, you can't just get right into the head bit if it's your first time...we all start at the back....I've great memories from my time as an arse........

Good that we see each other's point, I've been a grumpy Canute all day after last night.....so apologies if I've offended, not my game with fellow Hibees, I'm usually the one calling for unity amongst us!

GGTTH

Fine I'll be the arse!! My good lady will gladly tell you I belong there anyway.

Trust me I've been the same today so apologies for the high horse remark! No need for it was just peed off. We all want the best for Hibs and again I do get why many on here don't like Kenny. I don't like him much when he scores and they win!

Here's hoping we win on sat and can both give him the big F you.

Oh and I'm still keeping my half of the twix 😁👍🏼

basehibby
21-05-2015, 04:36 PM
I bear Deano no grudge whatsoever - in fact I still hold some affection for the guy.

But if he comes anywhere near me on Saturday I'm gonna rip his heid off and sheight down his neck

Pete
21-05-2015, 04:38 PM
One minute you're arguing and the next you're all pals and talking about bums.

:hmmm:

Fergos
21-05-2015, 04:40 PM
One minute you're arguing and the next you're all pals and talking about bums.

:hmmm:

Jealous?...want to come with me and Cat to Belgium on our chocolate holiday? There's room for 3 in my pantomime horse.

GGTTH

Pete
21-05-2015, 04:46 PM
Jealous?...want to come with me and Cat to Belgium on our chocolate holiday? There's room for 3 in my pantomime horse.

GGTTH

My innuendometer has just went off the scale. :greengrin

Thecat23
21-05-2015, 05:21 PM

GGTTH

I thought it's just us? I was excited as well... We're over!!

Fergos
21-05-2015, 05:31 PM
I thought it's just us? I was excited as well... We're over!!

Have it your way Cat.....it's me and my Carpenters records the night then.....over before we began. Could have been beautiful.

I'm deleting this incase Mrs Fergos sees it....I'll never live this down!

GGTTH

fatbloke
21-05-2015, 05:32 PM

If I knew I could rob banks and not get done I would do it all the time. This is my theory wi Rankgers and Celtic players and their antics.

Thecat23
21-05-2015, 05:32 PM
Have it your way Cat.....it's me and my Carpenters records the night then.....over before we began. Could have been beautiful.

I'm deleting this incase Mrs Fergos sees it....I'll never live this down!

GGTTH

[emoji23]

emerald green
21-05-2015, 05:42 PM

Yes, but it's the way he goes about his "job", the cheating diving wee s****. His antics during the last match at ER was a disgrace.

HibbyAndy
21-05-2015, 05:48 PM
Yes, but it's the way he goes about his "job", the cheating diving wee s****. His antics during the last match at ER was a disgrace.

He's a diving little cheating hun ****.

Broken Gnome
21-05-2015, 05:57 PM

Anyone with gif-making capabilities manage to get one of his platoon moment in the first half when Malonga robbed him?

Billy Whizz
21-05-2015, 06:00 PM

I'm sure you'll let him know on Saturday Andy

Danderhall Hibs
22-05-2015, 07:48 AM
I've just looked up the meaning of "morales" and I'm confused?

Fergos
22-05-2015, 07:51 AM
I've just looked up the meaning of "morales" and I'm confused?

Apple spell check issue.....morals....of course.

But thanks for pointing it out.....worthy post that......:wink:

GGTTH

Danderhall Hibs
22-05-2015, 11:45 AM
Apple spell check issue.....morals....of course.

But thanks for pointing it out.....worthy post that......:wink:

GGTTH

Thought it was quite funny that you asked someone to look up the meaning of the wrong word.

Being right is always a worthy thing. :wink:

Bad Martini
22-05-2015, 11:54 AM

I'm wae Hamish on this one :thumbsup:

...as for this chat about horses *****, chocolate and other such dodgy matters, I'm oota here again :aok::thumbsup:

Squealing pig
22-05-2015, 11:56 AM

Oh you you aren't wee? Good for you!!!matt Le tissier

Thecat23
22-05-2015, 11:58 AM
matt Le tissier

Southampton gave him a cracking deal to keep him.

truehibernian
22-05-2015, 12:03 PM
Dean scored some beauties for Hibs, always gave 100% and always speaks well of Hibs - of course it's disappointing he has let diving into his game of late - indeed, I think it's only been since this season and since he has got back into the side he has started this nonsense - which I attribute to him wanting to have the fans backing (in an odd way).

Lovely lad, so is his dad - if fans go to games to berate opposition rather than positively support our own, then they have won that 'battle' too in my opinion. Hibs gave him a platform which I know he would never forget.

He who laughs last laughs the longest and I hope we Hibs fans are laughing at The Rangers come 3pm tomorrow :aok:

......mind I reserve the right to change my opinion should he dive and win/con a penalty !!! :greengrin

JimBHibees
22-05-2015, 12:33 PM
To be fair he was prone to going down easily when at Hibs also just that he didnt tend to get the decisions he does now. :greengrin

Fergos
22-05-2015, 12:35 PM
Thought it was quite funny that you asked someone to look up the meaning of the wrong word.

Being right is always a worthy thing. :wink:

I happen to like a bit of Morales....David Morales....

You would have been right if I didn't know the correct spelling...it's my American machine that doesn't.

But....thanks....take it Countdown is still on the telly.....

GGTTH

Baader
22-05-2015, 09:00 PM
Southampton gave him a cracking deal to keep him.

True but he could have made a lot more money by leaving them.

Thecat23
22-05-2015, 09:13 PM
True but he could have made a lot more money by leaving them.

Yeah I agree, but Southampton suited him. Not many teams would allow him to be as lazy as he was!

But when he turned it on the guy was class!

trev the hat
22-05-2015, 09:29 PM
He's been Hunnified , no comment needed.