PDA

View Full Version : Hibbies and the General Election

fatbloke
07-05-2015, 10:46 AM
Does anyone know of any Hibbies standing for Westminster?
also
Remember the rules - all Hibbies - Must vote for the Green Party candidate in the General Election or get arrested for over aggressive complaining that your constituency does not have one standing.:greengrin Is that plum that spent all his time yakking sheidt about FOH stnding? Glad he is not my MP - just saying likes. On FOH did the Merricks ever get their share certificates?

Just had a thought I will hold on to the green party election leaflet and pop it in my window when we play in the play-off semis - anything to antagonise the local Sevco followers.

BarneyBreslin
07-05-2015, 11:11 AM
also
Remember the rules - all Hibbies - Must vote for the Green Party candidate in the General Election or get arrested for over aggressive complaining that your constituency does not have one standing.:greengrin Is that plum that spent all his time yakking sheidt about FOH stnding? Glad he is not my MP - just saying likes. On FOH did the Merricks ever get their share certificates?

Just had a thought I will hold on to the green party election leaflet and pop it in my window when we play in the play-off semis - anything to antagonise the local Sevco followers.

Ian Blackford (standing in Ross, Skye and Lochaber) is a hibee http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/showthread.php?113368-For-any-Hibees-in-Ross-Skye-amp-Lochaber-looking-for-your-support!

Keith_M
07-05-2015, 11:26 AM
Ian Blackford (standing in Ross, Skye and Lochaber) is a hibee http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/showthread.php?113368-For-any-Hibees-in-Ross-Skye-amp-Lochaber-looking-for-your-support!

Jeez, he must have p1ssed off the SNP big time for them to have sent the poor sod all the way up there.

Jack
07-05-2015, 11:32 AM
Jeez, he must have p1ssed off the SNP big time for them to have sent the poor sod all the way up there.

I think "SkyeHibs" might already live up there! lol

Bostonhibby
07-05-2015, 12:13 PM
Dave Cameron seems to support quite a few teams so why not? 😁

green day
07-05-2015, 12:25 PM
also
Remember the rules - all Hibbies - Must vote for the Green Party candidate in the General Election or get arrested for over aggressive complaining that your constituency does not have one standing.:greengrin Is that plum that spent all his time yakking sheidt about FOH stnding Glad he is not my MP - just saying likes. On FOH did the Merricks ever get their share certificates?

Iain Murray?

My current MP (Edinburgh South). He is under massive pressure this time round, and only had a 300 or so majority last time.

Would be nice to see him pumped out..........perhaps by a small SNP majority, say 62 or 70???:greengrin

Geo_1875
07-05-2015, 12:28 PM
Iain Murray?

My current MP (Edinburgh South). He is under massive pressure this time round, and only had a 300 or so majority last time.

Would be nice to see him pumped out..........perhaps by a small SNP majority, say 62 or 70???:greengrin

I hate him so much I wouldn't mind if a Tory beat him.

Big_Franck
07-05-2015, 12:58 PM
I hate him so much I wouldn't mind if a Tory beat him.

While I can't stand that pr1ck, that's going too far :greengrin

Canongatehibs
07-05-2015, 01:32 PM
Iain Murray?

This is the seat im watching closely too. Hopefully we can say tattie bye to the rocket.

snooky
07-05-2015, 02:05 PM
Dave Cameron seems to support quite a few teams so why not? 

Really? I thought he was an ardent West Villa fan.

lyonhibs
07-05-2015, 02:27 PM

Aston Ham I heard :agree:

Bostonhibby
07-05-2015, 02:29 PM
All depends where he is and who he's with [emoji1]

Play up the hummers! Ra ra

Viva_Palmeiras
07-05-2015, 05:42 PM
Iain Murray?

Dunno why...
I was preparing be unimpressed by IM when the prospective candidates were on Radio Scotland about a month ago. The SNP bloke could hardly string a sentence and his selling point included and I quote "being in involved in various local campaigns" - like what?! It's your platform dude.
iM actually came across as coherent and with a bit about him.
So it was unsurprising to hear that the SNP boy put his foot in mouth a few days later around OAPs. Flump

green day
07-05-2015, 09:07 PM
Dunno why...
I was preparing be unimpressed by IM when the prospective candidates were on Radio Scotland about a month ago. The SNP bloke could hardly string a sentence and his selling point included and I quote "being in involved in various local campaigns" - like what?! It's your platform dude.
So it was unsurprising to hear that the SNP boy put his foot in mouth a few days later around OAPs. Flump

1. Because of Labours ****ed up behaviour at the referendum.
2. Because he is a Jambo prick.

Never said I was over thinking it!

Smartie
07-05-2015, 11:14 PM
Dunno why...

It's a miracle that the SNP boy is even in with a shout after that.

Disgraceful comments and he let his party down badly.