Winston Ingram
23-04-2015, 09:20 AM
http://sunpl.us/601741WL

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.:greengrin

:faf: :giruy2:

Pretty Boy
23-04-2015, 09:21 AM
Nae luck.

Shady football agent and even shadier with his betting exchange dealings with his horses.

Keith_M
23-04-2015, 09:25 AM
Would be nice if he really was skint but these people usually have 'hidden assets'.

Can't stand the guy.

CB_NO3
23-04-2015, 09:27 AM
One of Harry Redknapp's dodgy pals. Unlucky Willie. Hope you enjoyed your Kevin Thomson fee while it lasted.

Pretty Boy
23-04-2015, 09:39 AM
I remember a few years ago there was a big gamble on 4 of his horses on 1 day. The first tumbled from 6/1 into evens in about an hour due to the money for it, it won And Attheraces were openly laughing about 'willie having a wee punt on it'. It had run no race in it's preceding starts and had a tumbling handicap mark, suddenly it is backed off the boards and wins by 3 lengths........ The 2nd went from 5/1 to 2/1 and finished 5th of 6. Mysteriously it started to be layed off quite heavily on the exchanges soon after the first gamble landed and people thought they might be seeing a pattern, wonder who was laying that horse?

The last 2 horses were withdrawn late on with self certificates from Willies favourite trainer Richard Guest.

JimBHibees
23-04-2015, 10:28 AM
Would be nice if he really was skint but these people usually have 'hidden assets'.

Can't stand the guy.

Indeed dont think he will be round a foodbank any time soon.

allezsauzee
23-04-2015, 11:29 AM
It will be the creditors that are being stitched up rather than Willie McKay being on his uppers. Hopefully one of them uses more unorthodox methods of debt collection.

GreenOnions
23-04-2015, 02:55 PM
I remember a few years ago there was a big gamble on 4 of his horses on 1 day. The first tumbled from 6/1 into evens in about an hour due to the money for it, it won And Attheraces were openly laughing about 'willie having a wee punt on it'. It had run no race in it's preceding starts and had a tumbling handicap mark, suddenly it is backed off the boards and wins by 3 lengths........ The 2nd went from 5/1 to 2/1 and finished 5th of 6. Mysteriously it started to be layed off quite heavily on the exchanges soon after the first gamble landed and people thought they might be seeing a pattern, wonder who was laying that horse?

The last 2 horses were withdrawn late on with self certificates from Willies favourite trainer Richard Guest.

I have no idea what half of this post means but if McKay has been laying a horse I think he should seek pschological help more than anything

JimBHibees
23-04-2015, 02:56 PM
I have no idea what half of this post means but if McKay has been laying a horse I think he should seek pschological help more than anything

:faf::faf:

Viva_Palmeiras
23-04-2015, 04:32 PM
Although I can't stand the man or his tactics.

But looking at this in the cold light of a fantastically warm sunshiny Edinburgh...

Hibstory will record both the ying and the yang. On one hand it spelled the end of the golden generation on the other would in the financial carnage that followed not far around the corner we have extracted those amounts EVER? Gauld was an abberration surely?

Must be the sunstroke ;)