PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to........

theonlywayisup
21-03-2015, 07:07 PM
.....blueisthecolour who used to post on here?

He was always good for a laugh!

Nameless
21-03-2015, 07:09 PM
I would assume he is now The blueisthecolour.

bingo70
21-03-2015, 07:11 PM
.....blueisthecolour who used to post on here?

He was always good for a laugh!

Walked away?

Pete
21-03-2015, 07:14 PM
Bluewasthecolour

NORTHERNHIBBY
21-03-2015, 07:45 PM
Decent poster though.

monktonharp
21-03-2015, 07:48 PM
will be back, just on a bit of gardening at the mo.

matty_f
21-03-2015, 07:50 PM
Decent poster though.

He was a horrendous poster. Total wind-up merchant.

Golden Bear
21-03-2015, 07:51 PM
Decent poster though.

Yip - he talked a lot of common sense which is quite unusual for that particular species.

Pete
He's actually in Australia now and is part of the supporters club there.

Sons of strewth.

TRC
Talking if which what happened to the celtic boy that always used teh instead of the

monktonharp
21-03-2015, 07:54 PM
He's actually in Australia now and is part of the supporters club there.

Sons of strewth.I have visions of him on his porch wi' a cold fosters in his hand, sayin' Ah kin see the big hoose frae here!

monktonharp
21-03-2015, 07:57 PM
Talking if which what happened to the celtic boy that always used teh instead of theyou must mean Celtic bhoy, they're aw bhoys they Celtic bhoys. always supported Celtic, and all had grannies fae Donegal, not like us silly Hibernian boys.

NadeAteMyLunch!
21-03-2015, 07:58 PM
Slightly related, where's Desperate Dan?? Seen big Jamie at the Berwick game recently so I know he's not chucked it. Stopped posting though??

The_Exile
21-03-2015, 08:02 PM
you must mean Celtic bhoy, they're aw bhoys they Celtic bhoys. always supported Celtic, and all had grannies fae Donegal, not like us silly Hibernian boys.

I've always wanted to ask but never did as was worried it was really obvious but......why do they put h's in everything?

monktonharp
21-03-2015, 08:02 PM
Slightly related, where's Desperate Dan?? Seen big Jamie at the Berwick game recently so I know he's not chucked it. Stopped posting though??Jamie's alive and kickin' but undercover at the moment. I'm sure I saw him yesterday. It was a bit sunny, then clouded over, or maybe something to do wi' the moon passing over the sun. I'm sure it was big Jamie though. no doubt he'll respond by PM. c'mon Dan:greengrin

SaulGoodman
21-03-2015, 08:04 PM
BlueIsTheColorFormerlyAssociatedWithTheNowDefunctC lubGlascowRangers

iwasthere1972
21-03-2015, 08:04 PM
Talking if which what happened to the celtic boy that always used teh instead of the

Think his name is/was Jack Regan.

James70
21-03-2015, 08:06 PM
I always used to get a good laugh from the boy who had the Rupert The Bear avatar and put all his comments in rhyme.

iwasthere1972
21-03-2015, 08:11 PM
I always used to get a good laugh from the boy who had the Rupert The Bear avatar and put all his comments in rhyme.

That was Rupert Bear. He was a laugh. :greengrin

SaulGoodman
21-03-2015, 08:13 PM

He used to post all the time

monktonharp
21-03-2015, 08:15 PM
I've always wanted to ask but never did as was worried it was really obvious but......why do they put h's in everything? don't think they put "h" in everything, but they do like to define themselves as having a quaint Irish accent of the counties outwith Co Dublin, and as such ,are defined as so Irish they are unbelievably Irish rather than being =Scottish football fans who happen to have pinned theresels ontae the most successful Scottish football club ever. anyone outwith Dublin City boundary is actually classed as a "culchie" in Irish terms. a bit like our "teuchtars" . no doubt some more informed culchie will come along soon with a more informed defination:wink:

monktonharp
21-03-2015, 08:19 PM
Think his name is/was Jack Regan.Spot on BOB. c'mon Jackie bhoy. define the wording. did like some of his stuff though, and he does know his Celtic history, avatar of Fr Wilfred I think/ and knows how we started them off at Battlefield, Glasgow .:wink:

theonlywayisup
21-03-2015, 08:39 PM
Why does this get moved from the main forum? It is football related!

iwasthere1972
21-03-2015, 08:44 PM
Why does this get moved from the main forum? It is football related!

I was about to start another thread 'Whatever Happened to the thread I just posted on' :greengrin

iwasthere1972
21-03-2015, 08:47 PM
Spot on BOB. c'mon Jackie bhoy. define the wording. did like some of his stuff though, and he does know his Celtic history, avatar of Fr Wilfred I think/ and knows how we started them off at Battlefield, Glasgow .:wink:

His avatar was Johnny Cash CSC Man in Black. Last posted on here about three years ago.

Danderhall Hibs
21-03-2015, 10:28 PM
What ever happened to John Revell, Holly Hotlips, Jamie the student and Dan the sound man?

snooky
22-03-2015, 10:40 AM
Whatever happened to the Russian guy that came over to a game? I seem to remember he got a rough ride on here for being photographed with a crowd of Celtc fans on a Euro trip.

hibbybrian
22-03-2015, 12:56 PM
Jamie's alive and kickin' but undercover at the moment. I'm sure I saw him yesterday. It was a bit sunny, then clouded over, or maybe something to do wi' the moon passing over the sun. I'm sure it was big Jamie though. no doubt he'll respond by PM. c'mon Dan:greengrin

I think DD got emptied by mutual during the Indy vote time :soapbox:

Jamie posts on the Bounce now as DD :wink:

Phil D. Rolls
28-03-2015, 09:06 AM
Slightly related, where's Desperate Dan?? Seen big Jamie at the Berwick game recently so I know he's not chucked it. Stopped posting though??
QUOTE]

I think DD got emptied by mutual during the Indy vote time :soapbox:

Jamie posts on the Bounce now as DD :wink:

:agree:He was posting as Saor Alba at the end. Don't know if he was emptied fer insulting people or if it wis fur his mangled Scots - he was stertin to sound like some muckle loon in thon motion picture Braveheart.

[QUOTE=theonlywayisup;4330460]Why does this get moved from the main forum? It is football related![/]

They need to keep space there for all the feeds from the Official Site. :duck:

HNA6
28-03-2015, 10:36 AM
QUOTE]

:agree:He was posting as Saor Alba at the end. Don't know if he was emptied fer insulting people or if it wis fur his mangled Scots - he was stertin to sound like some muckle loon in thon motion picture Braveheart.

One or two of the users mentioned have chosen not to continue posting, others have been banned, we don't allow discussion about banned posters & the merits of how/why they were banned.