PDA

View Full Version : TV interest bet for today

Hibbyradge
01-03-2015, 10:13 AM
3 cracking games in England today.

Liverpool v Man City at 12.00.

Arsenal v Everton at 2.00.

Chelsea v Spurs at 4.00.

I fully expect Chelsea to be too strong for Spurs, although, even though I've had a bet, I hope I'm wrong.

Arsenal played, and lost badly, during the week. so they may be drained physically and mentally, but I think they'll bounce back against the Toffees who have only won 3 times on the road this season.

Liverpool v Man City is first up and I've been tempted by all the options. :greengrin

At first, I was going to back the draw, but then I thought Liverpool's recent form has probably been as good, if not better than City's.

However, I've gone for City to win on the basis that they've had an extra 2 days rest after their home game against Barcelona. Liverpool were away in Turkey on Thursday and played 120 minutes.

So City, Arsenal and Chelsea for me. 13/2 with BetFred although Man City have just come in from 11/8 to 13/10 after I lumped my millions on them (£10).

Of course, I may not have an interest after game 1!

bingo70
01-03-2015, 10:17 AM
Dissapointed you've not mentioned the massive game in Scottish football.

Anyone able to let me know what channels the games are on today please? Cheers

Hibbyradge
01-03-2015, 10:21 AM

Here you go. (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=live+football+on+tv) :cb

Hermit Crab
01-03-2015, 10:22 AM

Get the the "football on TV" app from the AppStore free.

zlatan
01-03-2015, 10:37 AM
McBookie are doing a £5 risk free bet on Celtic Aberdeen for anyone interested. New and existing customers, money back as cash if it loses provided you're a Scottish resident.

Sylar
01-03-2015, 10:48 AM
There's an absolute feast of football on today! The aforementioned 4 games plus 3 good games from La Liga (currently watching Valencia vs Real Sociedad on SS5 and followed by Sevilla vs Atletico Madrid and then Real Madrid vs Villareal).

Mon' the Sheep! :thumbsup: