PDA

View Full Version : Loyalty Scheme Launched

Pages : [1] 2

Gatecrasher
27-02-2015, 03:56 PM
Just got an email saying hibs are introducing a loyalty scheme for ticket purchases. That should please a lot of folk.

Hibernian are today delighted to announce the launch of the Hibernian Loyalty Scheme.

The Club are constantly striving to improve arrangements for supporters. Recently this has seen improvements to the ticketing system, removal of booking fees, the introduction of print at home tickets and the upgrade of the access system.

Now looking forward to what could be an exciting end to the season the Club wants to be able to put into place a mechanism which tracks and prioritises not just season ticket holders when it comes to the must have ticket games but instead opens up priority ticketing to all supporters.

The next phase of this will see the implementation of the Hibernian Loyalty Scheme that will allow all supporters the ability to accumulate points against the tickets they purchase.

Supporters will be able to accumulate points throughout the season and this will prioritise access and allow ticket to be allocated in a points order.

HOW DO I JOIN?
All Hibernian supporters who are registered on the Club's database have automatically joined the Hibernian Loyalty Scheme already. If you have bought a ticket for a match, online over the phone or at the ticket office in recent years and have provided your contact details at the time of purchase then your data has been logged, giving you a unique Client Reference Number. Click HERE to visit the Hibernian eTicketing website.

HOW DO I UPDATE MY PERSONAL DETAILS?
You can change your contact details, e-mail address, telephone number etc. all in the My Account section of the Hibernian ticket website. Simply log in to eTicketing, click on My Account and select the Update Details icon.

HOW DOES THIS BENEFIT ME?
When tickets go on sale for hugely popular games where demand is likely to exceed the allocation, supporters with the most loyalty points will be able to purchase tickets first. Therefore attending more matches, home and away, means that you will have a greater chance of being able to attend the games where there is limited allocation.​

HOW DOES THIS BENEFIT THE CLUB?
The Club have introduced the print at home purchase option which has proved to be successful. It is convenient for fans and cuts down the queues on a matchday. We hope that the Hibernian Loyalty Scheme will have a similar impact. By supporters buying online and for home games using the print at home facility this does not only save you time and money, it also reduces the Club's ticketing administration costs and makes our operation more efficient. The Hibernian Loyalty Scheme will also support these efforts. Having up-to-date contact details will also allow the Club to communicate with supporters in a more tailored and meaningful way.

Hibbyradge
27-02-2015, 03:57 PM
Hibernian are today delighted to announce the launch of the Hibernian Loyalty Scheme.

The Club are constantly striving to improve arrangements for supporters. Recently this has seen improvements to the ticketing system, removal of booking fees, the introduction of print at home tickets and the upgrade of the access system.
Now looking forward to what could be an exciting end to the season the Club wants to be able to put into place a mechanism which tracks and prioritises not just season ticket holders when it comes to the must have ticket games but instead opens up priority ticketing to all supporters.
The next phase of this will see the implementation of the Hibernian Loyalty Scheme that will allow all supporters the ability to accumulate points against the tickets they purchase.
Supporters will be able to accumulate points throughout the season and this will prioritise access and allow ticket to be allocated in a points order.

HOW DO I JOIN?
All Hibernian supporters who are registered on the Club's database have automatically joined the Hibernian Loyalty Scheme already. If you have bought a ticket for a match, online over the phone or at the ticket office in recent years and have provided your contact details at the time of purchase then your data has been logged, giving you a unique Client Reference Number. Click HERE to visit the Hibernian eTicketing website.

HOW DO I UPDATE MY PERSONAL DETAILS?
You can change your contact details, e-mail address, telephone number etc. all in the My Account section of the Hibernian ticket website. Simply log in to eTicketing, click on My Account and select the Update Details icon.

HOW DOES THIS BENEFIT ME?
When tickets go on sale for hugely popular games where demand is likely to exceed the allocation, supporters with the most loyalty points will be able to purchase tickets first. Therefore attending more matches, home and away, means that you will have a greater chance of being able to attend the games where there is limited allocation.

HOW DOES THIS BENEFIT THE CLUB?
The Club have introduced the print at home purchase option which has proved to be successful. It is convenient for fans and cuts down the queues on a matchday. We hope that the Hibernian Loyalty Scheme will have a similar impact. By supporters buying online and for home games using the print at home facility this does not only save you time and money, it also reduces the Club's ticketing administration costs and makes our operation more efficient. The Hibernian Loyalty Scheme will also support these efforts. Having up-to-date contact details will also allow the Club to communicate with supporters in a more tailored and meaningful way.

Hibbyradge
27-02-2015, 03:58 PM
What are points awarded for?

Starting with the William Hill Scottish Cup tie v Berwick Rangers, every ticket purchased for any of the remaining matches this season will have a points value, whether it is home or away, cup tie or SPFL Championship game. If you have already purchased tickets for any of these matches, then we will make sure that these points have been logged.

Points allocated for the remainder of this season will be;

Ticket Type

Season ticket Membership

150 points

Half Season ticket Membership

75 points

Home League Match

5 per game

Away League (where we have advanced tickets)

3 per game

Home Cup Match

5 per game

Home Cup Match (Cup Top Up)

5 per game

Away Cup (where we have advanced tickets)

3 per game

The Club may also run special promotions for additional bonus points throughout the season.

How do I get awarded points?

Points will automatically be awarded when you make an advance ticket purchase. This could be a purchase at the ticket office, over the telephone or via our official website. Points will not be awarded for tickets purchased at the cash turnstiles at Easter Road or when you pay cash at any away venue. Remember points can only be awarded once, so if you are making purchases for other supporters please ensure you quote their details in order for them to be awarded their points. You cannot assign points from multiple ticket purchases for an individual match to a single account.

How do I check how many points I have?

Supporters can view their loyalty points online via the “My Account/Booking History” link on your online account.

How will tickets be distributed?

In future, ticket sales will be done in point bands. This will mean that the sale of tickets will be staggered for the matches where there is a high demand for tickets, where those who have accumulated the most points by pre-purchasing tickets for both home and away matches will get the opportunity to purchase their tickets first. This will help stagger any queues at the Ticket Office and limit the numbers buying online at any one time.

Will points be awarded for other purchases I make?

The Club is looking at potentially linking other purchases to the loyalty scheme in the future. This may include retail parts of the Club but the priority just now is to launch the scheme with ticketing.

Can I update my personal details?

Yes and we’d like you to do this whenever one of your contact details changes as this helps the Club communicate with you. You can change your contact details, email address, telephone number, etc. all in the “My Account” section to ensure that we can keep in contact with you all the relevant news from the Club.

How do I add people to my network so their points are added to their account when I buy their tickets for them?

To add people to your network log in to eTicketing, and within the My Account section select My Network. You can then search for existing users to add if you have their client reference, or you can register a new user. Once that is done press search, and when the supporters name appears, select them to add to your network.

I share an e-mail address with somebody else on the database-is this OK?

A unique e-mail address is required for each user within eTicketing. Supporters who share e-mail addresses are requested to either register a new e-mail address unique to them, or ensure the main eTicketing user allocates tickets appropriately using the network facility outlined above.

I’m an existing season ticket holder - how will this affect me?

Season ticket holders are currently given priority to access tickets, before any public sale. Season ticket holders will receive additional points on their account as a reward each season.

I’m an existing season ticket holder - do I get points every game I attend?

You will be allocated an allowance of points for all your league home matches when you purchase your season ticket (150 pts full season and 75 pts half season). This will be a greater amount than if you had walked up to each home match so this is a benefit of being a season ticket holder. Points won’t be added on a game by game basis unless you are buying a ticket for an away match or a cup match (assuming you don’t have a Cup Top Up).

I have the Cup Top Up – how will these points work?

As you are already a season ticket holder you have been allocated points for the home league matches. As home cup matches come up your points will automatically be increased by 5 points for every home cup tie in the same way as your season ticket card is validated for entry to these matches. You won’t have to do anything else to claim you points.

I only ever use the pods at home or pay cash at away matches – will I get points?

The problem with this transaction is we have no means of tracking these sales. The Club has made significant investment into the ticketing system to allow supporters to buy tickets without incurring booking fees online or over the counter at the ticket office. These points are a reward for making a conscious decision and pre-purchasing. At home matches however any over the counter sales from the ticket office will be added to your account but this means that you might need to queue – to avoid the queues, book online and print at home. The points will go straight into your account.

Will my attendance at previous games this season also count?

No, the Club has had to draw a line at this point in the season and roll out the scheme for the remaining games and into next season. Points will however be allocated to full and half season ticket holders to ensure that they remain as the highest priority group this season before any general sale.

I’ve already bought for the Berwick Rangers or other future matches – will I get my points?

Yes. Points will be allocated to your account for each of these purchases.

I normally get my tickets through my supporters club branch, will my points be logged?

The application for Branches is usually received in one request to allow branch members to be able to sit together at matches. Going forward the application must include the names, contact details and customer reference of each person requesting tickets and the ticket office will ensure that the relevant points are added each individuals account.

Are loyalty points carried over from one season to the next?

Under this initial scheme no, but this is something that might be looked at and changed in future.

I have purchased a hospitality package for a game, do I receive points?

Seasonal hospitality members will be awarded points in the same way as Season ticket Holders. The points are linked to match attendance. If you buy hospitality for only one match your points will be awarded in the same way as they would be if you had gone online and purchased a ticket for the game.

Do I get double points if I’m a season ticket holder who upgrades to hospitality for a match?

No, your points are awarded against your seat which would be moved to hospitality for that game so only one allocation of points is assigned.

I’m disabled - how will that affect me?

Disabled supporters will be allocated points in exactly the same way. The only difference will be that carers where they are required for the disabled person to attend will not be allocated points. When purchasing tickets for games we are advised on the number of disabled seating tickets that are being made available to us. The disabled supporter can then apply for these tickets in the same way as other supporters depending on the points they have accumulated.

SteveHFC
27-02-2015, 04:05 PM
153 :smug:

PatHead
27-02-2015, 04:05 PM
Good news with a cup final coming up. :greengrin

Golden Bear
27-02-2015, 04:08 PM
Bah, it took until 3:53pm before I received the e mail.

*loody shambles I tell ye. Sack the friggin lot of them.

:wink:

:greengrin

DarrenSQH
27-02-2015, 04:10 PM
Great Idea. Look forward to seeing how many points i can rack up over a season.

The_Exile
27-02-2015, 04:14 PM
Seems I've only got 75 points but have a full season ticket and went to the cup game against Arbroath, yaaaaasss, something to moan about :greengrin

SteveHFC
27-02-2015, 04:16 PM
Good news with a cup final coming up. :greengrin

Stops all the gloryhunters getting tickets :hyper :duck:

IanM
27-02-2015, 04:21 PM
Stops all the gloryhunters getting tickets :hyper :duck:

I'm still not going back until Petrie's gone but I'll still get a ticket 😁

Well done the club, not just this but just for listening to us

jacomo
27-02-2015, 04:24 PM
At last, the uber fans have a numerical measure of their superiority over everyone else. Good times.

I think us Hibbys who travel from outside Scotland to games should get bonus points. :wink:

DaveF
27-02-2015, 04:30 PM
I only seem to have the default 150 for the ST despite buying tickets for cup games and others for my son now and again.

Petrie!!!!

Shields Hibee
27-02-2015, 04:35 PM
I was going to tell my mate to start buying his own tickets to get points but on 2nd thoughts, I'll keep buying his and gaining points :wink:

I've got to buy my Berwick ticket ( ST holder minus CTU) plus my mate & my brother are coming along so win win there! My mate also wants Rangers & Jambos tickets and no doubt Hampden as well :thumbsup:

Not sure about points travelling outside of Scotland as the club might base them on how far you live from the Border :rolleyes:

greenlex
27-02-2015, 04:38 PM
At last and actual number to put beside your uberfan status. :greengrin An actual bloody measurement. :agree:

Gatecrasher
27-02-2015, 04:46 PM
155 über :na na:

Baldy Foghorn
27-02-2015, 04:55 PM
Well done Hibs.....

Baldy Foghorn
27-02-2015, 05:00 PM
I've got 153 and I've been to every game home and away. Is that the right no of points I have?

Not sure if retrospective points are added, maybe just starting from Today?

eaststandfin
27-02-2015, 05:00 PM
Well done Hibs. Would've been nice to have accumulated points on every ticket purchased on your account, and not just this season's. But still, good progress.

Hibby Bairn
27-02-2015, 05:02 PM
Surely West Stand ST holders should attract a slightly higher points allocation above the 'rest of the stadia punters'?

kaimendhibs
27-02-2015, 05:13 PM

Hibby70
27-02-2015, 05:13 PM

I got a cup ticket a couple of days ago but only have the 150 for my season ticket showing. So don't think its retrospective

AFKA5814_Hibs
27-02-2015, 05:14 PM
I only seem to have the default 150 for the ST despite buying tickets for cup games and others for my son now and again.

Petrie!!!!

It only starts from today, so tomorrows game against Alloa will be the first to be added on.

CB_NO3
27-02-2015, 05:14 PM
In theory this is a good idea. In the 20 odd years of supporting Hibs, I don't think I have ever not had a ticket for a match.

CB_NO3
27-02-2015, 05:16 PM
It only starts from today, so tomorrows game against Alloa will be the first to be added on.
I just bought 4 Alloa tickets an hour ago and they never asked me about points. In fact, they never even asked me my name.

Petrie GTF :grr:

lucky
27-02-2015, 05:16 PM
Good idea from Hibs. I thought it was easy to follow then came on here and that's clearly not the case. The max anyone can have at the moment 155 points. ST 150 plus 5 BR.

Delighted that fans who go to the games are rewarded with first dibs on cup final tickets

Pretty Boy
27-02-2015, 05:17 PM
Good move.

Removes any doubt about who gets tickets for big games. The more games you attend the more likely you are to get a ticket. Fairs fair.

Only thing missing imo is points for those who subscribe to HTV. That's a lot of overseas fans who make the best financial contribution they can and should be rewarded for that. Unless it's there and I've missed it.

Baldy Foghorn
27-02-2015, 05:17 PM
In theory this is a good idea. In the 20 odd years of supporting Hibs, I don't think I have ever not had a ticket for a match.

Hear where you are coming from, however, this is for matches like for example, Stenhousemuir away in Cup, when tickets are scarce, this takes care of people with most points first. Great to see this being implemented now.....

Billy Whizz
27-02-2015, 05:19 PM

Stevie, think it's a great idea
Have added Berwick to my season ticket, so should have 155 not 153, or am I missing something?

AFKA5814_Hibs
27-02-2015, 05:19 PM
I just bought 4 Alloa tickets an hour ago and they never asked me about points. In fact, they never even asked me my name.

Petrie GTF :grr:

I should really read the first line, first game is v Berwick Rangers not tomorrow.

Pretty Boy
27-02-2015, 05:20 PM
One other potential issue is it may affect groups wanting to sit together at say a cup final. I'll fall into the top bracket due to my ST, CTU and relatively regular away attendance. A few mates I go with are only regular walk ups. If an initial cup final allocation is say 1 ticket for 150 points and above there's no way I'd risk waiting for a lower bracket to sit with mates. I could, in theory, end up sitting at a big game on my own.

Baldy Foghorn
27-02-2015, 05:21 PM
Good move.

Removes any doubt about who gets tickets for big games. The more games you attend the more likely you are to get a ticket. Fairs fair.

Only thing missing imo is points for those who subscribe to HTV. That's a lot of overseas fans who make the best financial contribution they can and should be rewarded for that. Unless it's there and I've missed it.

:agree::agree:

Baldy Foghorn
27-02-2015, 05:23 PM
Stevie, think it's a great idea
Have added Berwick to my season ticket, so should have 155 not 153, or am I missing something?

158 then

Billy Whizz
27-02-2015, 05:27 PM
158 then

Surely no one can have more than 155?

andrew70
27-02-2015, 05:30 PM
Surely no one can have more than 155?

I am on 158.

lucky
27-02-2015, 05:32 PM
I am on 158.

How? 150 for a ST and 5 for BR. The scheme does not start till the cup game.

jimmythefish
27-02-2015, 06:14 PM
Me & ma bro both have season tickets , but as I sort everything out , season's renewals, away tickets etc I have him in my network on my online account so as I can get him tickets same time as me, problem is I've been given 150 points but he's got 0, we both get to as many away games as poss, but if he's not getting given any points when I get tickets for both of us I'm a bit concerned we'll have problems getting tickets for him, for the big games like possible playoffs, semi & cup finals were tickets are at a premium

Hermit Crab
27-02-2015, 06:18 PM
Me & ma bro both have season tickets , but as I sort everything out , season's renewals, away tickets etc I have him in my network on my online account so as I can get him tickets same time as me, problem is I've been given 150 points but he's got 0, we both get to as many away games as poss, but if he's not getting given any points when I get tickets for both of us I'm a bit concerned we'll have problems getting tickets for him, for the big games like possible playoffs, semi & cup finals were tickets are at a premium

Ive got 150 but purchased my berwick ticket two days ago and it's not updated yet.

Hermit Crab
27-02-2015, 06:19 PM
Good luck to those with not points in getting semi final briefs. :greengrin

Should we get there of course.

andrew70
27-02-2015, 06:25 PM
How? 150 for a ST and 5 for BR. The scheme does not start till the cup game.

Nae idea mate,150 for ST and it says 2 manual adjustments of 3 and 5 points

GreenCastle
27-02-2015, 06:27 PM
Glad they have brought this in - long over due.

Though it seems at end of season - you start again on zero points ?

Surely would make sense to carry over ?

B.H.F.C
27-02-2015, 06:29 PM
I bought Alloa tickets this afternoon and have been awarded 3 points for that.

Hermit Crab
27-02-2015, 06:32 PM
Try will backdate things I would imagine.

Pretty Boy
27-02-2015, 06:33 PM
Glad they have brought this in - long over due.

Though it seems at end of season - you start again on zero points ?

Surely would make sense to carry over ?

Maybe not the whole total but ST holders maybe getting a 'bonus' for renewing? That might work.

There will undoubtedly be teething problem but I'm sure issues will be ironed out.

Hermit Crab
27-02-2015, 06:38 PM
Now been updated to 155, but have pre purchased an alloa ticket. Should that count?

Bristolhibby
27-02-2015, 06:38 PM
Good luck to those with not points in getting semi final briefs. :greengrin

Should we get there of course.

Semi final, are you joking?

Final mebbie. I like the scheme, despite the fact that I won't benifit from it. (Live in England). In fact I'm disadvantaged as if there's a Cup Final someone with one game may well be above me in the pecking order.

J

B.H.F.C
27-02-2015, 06:40 PM
Now been updated to 155, but have pre purchased an alloa ticket. Should that count?

Meant to only be effective from the Berwick game but I've been given points for alloa. I'd imagine I'll get them taken off me at some point!

Hermit Crab
27-02-2015, 06:46 PM
Meant to only be effective from the Berwick game but I've been given points for alloa. I'd imagine I'll get them taken off me at some point!

Why?:confused:

Hermit Crab
27-02-2015, 06:48 PM
Semi final, are you joking?

Final mebbie. I like the scheme, despite the fact that I won't benifit from it. (Live in England). In fact I'm disadvantaged as if there's a Cup Final someone with one game may well be above me in the pecking order.

J

Thats how it's meant to work though. Not really the clubs fault you're located 400+ miles away.

HH81
27-02-2015, 07:05 PM
HC you will just have to sort the yorkshire hibs ticket out then :-)

Bristolhibby
27-02-2015, 07:05 PM
Thats how it's meant to work though. Not really the clubs fault you're located 400+ miles away.

I know. I have no gripes. Just hope I don't fall foul of it. Never been locked out of a Hibs game yet.

Cup finals worry me. I've been quick on the phones previously. Now I literally will be at the back of the queue.

Foreign based fans are ****ed aswell.

I wonder if future shareholders feature high in the points table?

J

HH81
27-02-2015, 07:07 PM
I think given Hibernians members used to get prority tickets then we should get some points.
Last time I spoke to Hibs i was one of the longest paying in it.

lucky
27-02-2015, 07:11 PM
I know. I have no gripes. Just hope I don't fall foul of it. Never been locked out of a Hibs game yet.

Cup finals worry me. I've been quick on the phones previously. Now I literally will be at the back of the queue.

J

The point of the scheme is that those who attend the most games get tickets for the bigger games. I'm not doubting many Hibbies who attend occasionally are still Hibs daft but they should be further down the que than regular attenders

Baldy Foghorn
27-02-2015, 07:11 PM
Hibs bring in a loyalty points system, and some are still not happy, because they don't attend......Awesome...............

Hermit Crab
27-02-2015, 07:20 PM
Hibs bring in a loyalty points system, and some are still not happy, because they don't attend......Awesome...............

Couldn't make it up!

stantonhibby
27-02-2015, 07:20 PM

Surely if you have a season ticket you automatically get 150 points?

Onion
27-02-2015, 07:27 PM

J

Why's that ? Nothing to stop them buying tickets to get their points up. Berwick Cup game is especially good value at £15 for 5 points instead of the usual £22. If if I lived abroad I'd defo get one now just to get ahead in the queue of all the thousands of free-loaders who'll rock up for those precious Cup Final tickets :greengrin

Billy Whizz
27-02-2015, 07:29 PM

Not from me delighted with this. Were you involved with this?

stantonhibby
27-02-2015, 07:33 PM

Surely if you have a season ticket you automatically get 150 points?

Mikey
27-02-2015, 07:37 PM

If we find ourselves with an away game in the play offs against Falkirk or QOS there's going to be a fair old scramble and this scheme will help most of the regulars. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if those who buy a season ticket for 2015/16 in March or April get pushed further up the pecking order when it comes to play offs and any further cup games.

In the short term those who have PATG all season are going to find themselves pretty far down the list.

Baldy Foghorn
27-02-2015, 07:37 PM
Not from me delighted with this. Were you involved with this?

Yes

Smartie
27-02-2015, 07:40 PM
Brilliant idea.

You're never going to introduce something that is 100% fair to everyone and you're never going to get approval from everyone.

But it is transparent and reasonable and I have no complaints with it.

Gavin1875
27-02-2015, 07:42 PM
A point system is fair enough but why not award 1 point per game like the TA or 1 point per home and 2 away. What's all this 150 points carry on??

Mikey
27-02-2015, 07:47 PM
A point system is fair enough but why not award 1 point per game like the TA or 1 point per home and 2 away. What's all this 150 points carry on??

Presumably to ensure that season ticket holders stay ahead of the pack.

Billy Whizz
27-02-2015, 07:47 PM
Yes

Thought so, well done

Mikey
27-02-2015, 07:48 PM
Thought so, well done

:agree:

Baldy Foghorn
27-02-2015, 07:50 PM

J

Would think the points are based on attendance

Baldy Foghorn
27-02-2015, 07:51 PM
Thought so, well done

Cheers Billy

HH81
27-02-2015, 07:52 PM
Anyone know who can email about this got a question or two?

SteveHFC
27-02-2015, 07:52 PM
So who's guaranteed tickets for the play-offs then :hyper

Billy Whizz
27-02-2015, 07:56 PM

Think the only place we might have an issue is Ibrox, get a few thousand for Queens and around 2,000 or so if it's Falkirk. Pretty similar if we get Motherwell, County or Saints.
I was the 1st also to praise Stevie, so I'm ok😄

B.H.F.C
27-02-2015, 07:56 PM
Brilliant idea.

You're never going to introduce something that is 100% fair to everyone and you're never going to get approval from everyone.

But it is transparent and reasonable and I have no complaints with it.

Can't do fairer than reward those that go most regularly.

You're right though, there will be those that don't appeove.

Shields Hibee
27-02-2015, 08:01 PM
I'll have to see what my points are showing next time I log in. Just bought my Berwick tickets for the 3 of us so hopefully the points will go on soon.

blackpoolhibs
27-02-2015, 08:01 PM
Not really sure why anyone would moan if they missed out on a ticket for a high profile game if they don't go to the run of the mill games? :confused:

Personally i would get in the away end or pay for hospitality, not used this for a while but after all its only money. :wink:

Hermit Crab
27-02-2015, 08:09 PM

Me. 155 points and counting.

Billy Whizz
27-02-2015, 08:13 PM

Probably along with around 5,000 or so

Pretty Boy
27-02-2015, 08:15 PM

Because ST holders commit their hard earned up front. It's on that money a big chunk of the budget is based.

Billy Whizz
27-02-2015, 08:22 PM
Because ST holders commit their hard earned up front. It's on that money a big chunk of the budget is based.

I agree, season ticket and home matches are the life blood of the club

Hermit Crab
27-02-2015, 08:27 PM
Probably along with around 5,000 or so

Shoud get an extra hundred points for going to Dingwall earlier this season.

The_Exile
27-02-2015, 08:28 PM
Think mines is goosed, full season ticket plus Berwick ticket and only got 80 points, should have 155. This is long overdue though and appreciation to those who have worked on this and got it up and running.

SteveHFC
27-02-2015, 08:30 PM
Think the only place we might have an issue is Ibrox, get a few thousand for Queens and around 2,000 or so if it's Falkirk. Pretty similar if we get Motherwell, County or Saints.
I was the 1st also to praise Stevie, so I'm ok😄

:hyper

SteveHFC

I'm 158 now :D

Hermit Crab
Think mines is goosed, full season ticket plus Berwick ticket and only got 80 points, should have 155. This is long overdue though and appreciation to those who have worked on this and got it up and running.

That would indicate you've got a half season ticket plus a berwick ticket.

Hermit Crab
27-02-2015, 08:31 PM
I'm 158 now :D

How?

SteveHFC
27-02-2015, 08:32 PM
How?

Just bought my cup ticket for next week. Which is worth 5 points :hyper

Billy Whizz
27-02-2015, 08:33 PM
How?

For Gif's

The_Exile
27-02-2015, 08:38 PM
That would indicate you've got a half season ticket plus a berwick ticket.

Ive got a half ST member in my network along with me and another full season ticket holder. Looks like the system has somehow taken my 5 year olds half ST and allocated it to me.

Hermit Crab
27-02-2015, 08:38 PM
Just bought my cup ticket for next week. Which is worth 5 points :hyper

Wheres the other 3 points from?

SteveHFC
27-02-2015, 08:46 PM
Wheres the other 3 points from?

Ticket for tomorrow mate.

Hermit Crab
27-02-2015, 09:04 PM

Iv got one as well but it's not been assigned to me yet? :confused:

Jay
27-02-2015, 09:05 PM

Tomorrow doesn't count. Starts with the Berwick game.

SteveHFC
27-02-2015, 09:07 PM

Thought it did. :duck:

B.H.F.C
27-02-2015, 09:08 PM

It's meant to but I've been allocated 3 points for Alloa as well.

Tully
27-02-2015, 09:14 PM

That may be the case but myself and others are all on 158 and have been allocated them for the alloa game whereas some haven't , no idea why this is the case though

Jay
27-02-2015, 09:19 PM
That may be the case but myself and others are all on 158 and have been allocated them for the alloa game whereas some haven't , no idea why this is the case though

D'no I haven't even been graced with an email about it, I was just quoting post #3 :)

Mikey
27-02-2015, 09:25 PM
Are season ticket holders picking up points for buying a ticket for the cup game? If so, presumably those of us with the cup top up will get those points added automatically?

B.H.F.C
27-02-2015, 09:25 PM
Are season ticket holders picking up points for buying a ticket for the cup game? If so, presumably those of us with the cup top up will get those points added automatically?

You do. 5 points for either

MSK
27-02-2015, 09:27 PM

As you are already a season ticket holder you have been allocated points for the home league matches. As home cup matches come up your points will automatically be increased by 5 points for every home cup tie in the same way as your season ticket card is validated for entry to these matches. You won’t have to do anything else to claim you points.

(Hibbyradge post 3)

Mikey
27-02-2015, 09:31 PM

(Hibbyradge post 3)

Thank goodness someone is paying attention :greengrin

MSK
27-02-2015, 09:31 PM
Thank goodness someone is paying attention :greengrin:greengrin

Bostonhibby
27-02-2015, 09:32 PM
At last, the uber fans have a numerical measure of their superiority over everyone else. Good times.

I think us Hibbys who travel from outside Scotland to games should get bonus points. :wink:

Aye, - that's me off to Lincoln city then, mair points potential and £12 per game. :wink:

Sir David Gray
27-02-2015, 09:37 PM
I have 158 points.

Tomorrow's match definitely counts as I have been awarded 3 points for it.

I also have 150 points for my season ticket and 5 points for buying a ticket for the Berwick Rangers game.

Pretty Boy
27-02-2015, 09:38 PM
I have 275 points.

The extra 120 for hibs.net admins is very welcome.

Hibeesmad
27-02-2015, 09:52 PM
It's saying I have 0 even though I am a season ticket holder with cup top up? I don't know whether ive set up my account wrong or whatever but surely this can't be right?

Hermit Crab
27-02-2015, 09:55 PM
I have 275 points.

Tight lines. :fishin: :wink:

Pete
27-02-2015, 09:58 PM
I have 275 points.

You all should be given more for the sterling job you do. :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
27-02-2015, 10:00 PM
It's saying I have 0 even though I am a season ticket holder with cup top up? I don't know whether ive set up my account wrong or whatever but surely this can't be right?

If you have a ST you should have 150 points as a start

Hibeesmad
27-02-2015, 10:03 PM
If you have a ST you should have 150 points as a start

Yeah definitely, I've sent the club an email but I'll pop into the ticket office in the morning to see if they can confirm that ive got what I should have

Corstorphine Hibby
27-02-2015, 10:04 PM
Surely West Stand ST holders should attract a slightly higher points allocation above the 'rest of the stadia punters'?

I concur.

Baldy Foghorn
27-02-2015, 10:05 PM
Yeah definitely, I've sent the club an email but I'll pop into the ticket office in the morning to see if they can confirm that ive got what I should have

It will be quick to sort out......

NAE NOOKIE
27-02-2015, 11:48 PM
I was going to get a ticket for the FF upper at the pods next week ( no cup top up ) but now I'm going for the print at home thing to get the points. My mate would usually do the order for everybody but I'm buggered if he's getting my points :greengrin

I have never ordered tickets on line before, I usually do it over the phone and that hasn't been for a few years. That being the case, how do I check my points total on line?

Argylehibby
27-02-2015, 11:55 PM
I was going to get a ticket for the FF upper at the pods next week ( no cup top up ) but now I'm going for the print at home thing to get the points. My mate would usually do the order for everybody but I'm buggered if he's getting my points :greengrin

I have never ordered tickets on line before, I usually do it over the phone and that hasn't been for a few years. That being the case, how do I check my points total on line?

When your mate orders the tickets he can allocate them to your client reference number so you get the points. He won't get extra points as far as I can see by not allocating the ticket to you. I bought an extra couple for the cup for my mates sons and didn't allocate them to anybody but just got the 5 points for my own ticket.

Sir David Gray
28-02-2015, 12:09 AM

Once you've logged in, click on "my account" at the top and then your points total is in the top right hand corner.

If you click on where it tells you your points total, it will take you to a page where it breaks it down for you as to how you've built up your points.

NAE NOOKIE
28-02-2015, 12:21 AM
Once you've logged in, click on "my account" at the top and then your points total is in the top right hand corner.

If you click on where it tells you your points total, it will take you to a page where it breaks it down for you as to how you've built up your points.

Cheers Trig .... done.

NAE NOOKIE
28-02-2015, 12:22 AM
When your mate orders the tickets he can allocate them to your client reference number so you get the points. He won't get extra points as far as I can see by not allocating the ticket to you. I bought an extra couple for the cup for my mates sons and didn't allocate them to anybody but just got the 5 points for my own ticket.

Cheers AH.

IberianHibernian
28-02-2015, 12:31 AM
Seems like a good idea . Won`t make any difference for Hampden cup semis ( would if played outside Glasgow ) except choosing better seats but if we play Celtic in final this season it could make a difference and obviously this is not just about this season . Presumably something will be awarded to Hibs TV season ticket holders or for a new membership including Hibs TV for overseas fans . What about Kicks For Kids etc ? Reading people talking about buying a few tickets for a match and getting points for each ticket but presumably that`s not the way it works . I know people who`ve been to about 20 home matches in last 3 years but aren`t even on database so I suppose they have to use their names in future instead of letting others buy .

Hermit Crab
28-02-2015, 12:36 AM
Points system sorts out the real fans from the ones who only go when the teams winning or when the weather is good. Going to be interesting when it gets to the situation of very few tickets being available and how hibs will handle it. 150+ points get first shout then work down the numbers from there?? Ibrox will be intruiging only 900 tickets.

DH1875
28-02-2015, 07:54 AM
So do you or dont you get double points if you buy 2 tickets but dont allocate them to some one else.

On a side note, why would we worry about tickets for Ibrox. If we play them in the playoffs Im sure they have to give us more than 900 tickets if we want/need them (which we will).

hongkonghibee
28-02-2015, 08:03 AM
Its a great idea to have this loyalty scheme and I agree that those attending most matches should get first priority. However they seem to have forgotten overseas supporters once again in their plans.
As it costs me about 100 pounds and 18 hours to travel to each match, obviously I tend to pick the bigger matches like play-offs and cup finals to travel to watch. I also subscribe to the overseas HibsTV season ticket , buy stuff online from the shop, buy shares in the club, etc .
I know in previous seasons, the club have arranged for overseas supporters to get tickets, and for that im very grateful , it would be nice to somehow formalise our priority status for big match tickets. A lot more advanced planning needs to go into travelling from Hongkong to Scotland and its less stressful to have prior knowledge that a match ticket will be available for me.

Maybe they plan to separately give priority to overseas HibsTV annual season ticket holders, rather than include us in this scheme?

Nelly070
28-02-2015, 08:08 AM
My 9 year old son and I both have season tickets, I currently manage his ticket renewal or buying other tickets via the my network section. Do I now need to set up an email address and separate account for him so that he is allocated loyalty points etc?

Hibby70
28-02-2015, 08:41 AM
I had 150 yesterday and 155 now so they are obviously going back and allocating the Berwick cup tickets that were bought previously.

marinello59
28-02-2015, 08:47 AM
Well done to the club, they seem to have got this one right. ST holders will retain their priority whilst regular walk ups also get their commitment rewarded. Obviously it makes it harder for people who live outside Edinburgh to rack up points but I don't see how the club can reward people just because of their geographical location.

Danderhall Hibs
28-02-2015, 08:51 AM
Well done to the club, they seem to have got this one right. ST holders will retain their priority whilst regular walk ups also get their commitment rewarded. Obviously it makes it harder for people who live outside Edinburgh to rack up points but I don't see how the club can reward people just because of their geographical location.

:agree: it's about time this was in place.

Another good thing LDs sorted.

Dashing Bob S
28-02-2015, 08:54 AM
The usual tosh. Award the sycophants who hand over their hard-earned cash every week. Nothing whatsoever for the likes of me, the stay-away type, who still feels the need to regularly undermine the club with negative comments from notice boards.

I feel that Hibs are missing a trick here.

MSK
28-02-2015, 08:55 AM
Well done to the club, they seem to have got this one right. ST holders will retain their priority whilst regular walk ups also get their commitment rewarded. Obviously it makes it harder for people who live outside Edinburgh to rack up points but I don't see how the club can reward people just because of their geographical location .Possibly they could still play a part though & although perhaps small crumbs of comfort, for instance fans with geographical issues could purchase items from the shop & redeem the purchase for a points reward ....if they are buying merchandise they are putting money into the club thus in return the club could reward them with points ...just a wee something to throw out there ..:agree:

Pretty Boy
28-02-2015, 08:59 AM
Possibly they could still play a part though & although perhaps small crumbs of comfort, for instance fans with geographical issues could purchase items from the shop & redeem the purchase for a points reward ....if they are buying merchandise they are putting money into the club thus in return the club could reward them with points ...just a wee something to throw out there ..:agree:

20 points for a HTV purchase from abroad would work.

Let's be honest for a cup final with a 20K allocation after everyone with above 75 points or so is sorted there will still be about 10K tickets to go around (assuming 1 per person).

MSK
28-02-2015, 09:04 AM
20 points for a HTV purchase from abroad would work.

Let's be honest for a cup final with a 20K allocation after everyone with above 75 points or so is sorted there will still be about 10K tickets to go around (assuming 1 per person).Aye ..it could be points allocated for per ££s spent ...Ive no doubt we have many hundreds & more hibbies from the land of yonder who buy merchandise but get no reward ...this way they would get rewarded for their contributions & the chance to rack up a few points ...

marinello59
28-02-2015, 09:06 AM
Possibly they could still play a part though & although perhaps small crumbs of comfort, for instance fans with geographical issues could purchase items from the shop & redeem the purchase for a points reward ....if they are buying merchandise they are putting money into the club thus in return the club could reward them with points ...just a wee something to throw out there ..:agree:

The club have said they will look at adding shop purchases in the future. I'll finally buy that Hibs garden gnome I've always wanted when they do.

MSK
28-02-2015, 09:10 AM
The club have said they will look at adding shop purchases in the future. I'll finally buy that Hibs garden gnome I've always wanted when they do.I have one sitting in the spare room ....all yours for a leg o mutton ...& 50 loyalty points:thumbsup:

hibbybob
28-02-2015, 09:41 AM
Perhaps buying a Kicks For Kids ticket would give foreign based supporters a chance to earn points. It certainly got some priority for previous cup finals!

Bostonhibby
28-02-2015, 10:03 AM

I think the loyalty scheme overall is a good thing, and long overdue but rather than referring to rewarding people just because of geographical location I think it would be better to say the club has unintentionally put quite a few Hibbies at a disadvantage here.

I get the points basis thing entirely, its used outside of football in various forms too.

Out of interest I have looked at cash I have put directly into Hibs in the last year (not including travel costs etc) and it amounts to just short of 5 season tickets. I know others who live away from Edinburgh who do the same or similar.

Mikey
28-02-2015, 10:18 AM
The usual tosh. Award the sycophants who hand over their hard-earned cash every week. Nothing whatsoever for the likes of me, the stay-away type, who still feels the need to regularly undermine the club with negative comments from notice boards.

I feel that Hibs are missing a trick here.

:greengrin

Onion
28-02-2015, 10:18 AM
Loyalty Scheme is a great idea and the points appear to be pitched about right, ensuring that those who support the club financially are rewarded. However, the club also needs to recognise that not all fans are either financially well-off or physically able to get along to games e.g. o/s fans. I'm sure there are plenty of ways of making these fans feel more welcome and rewarded with points for things other than shelling out cash.

marinello59
28-02-2015, 10:26 AM
[/B]
I think the loyalty scheme overall is a good thing, and long overdue but rather than referring to rewarding people just because of geographical location I think it would be better to say the club has unintentionally put quite a few Hibbies at a disadvantage here.

I get the points basis thing entirely, its used outside of football in various forms too.

Out of interest I have looked at cash I have put directly into Hibs in the last year (not including travel costs etc) and it amounts to just short of 5 season tickets. I know others who live away from Edinburgh who do the same or similar.

Just to clarify.:greengrin
My post was poorly worded, I'm acknowledging that this scheme will put some at a disadvantage. That applies to all out of town fans, not just overseas supporters. I'm not doubting the commitment of anyone but if the primary aim is to reward match attendance then the club have this spot on.

KdyHby
28-02-2015, 10:26 AM
Perhaps buying a Kicks For Kids ticket would give foreign based supporters a chance to earn points. It certainly got some priority for previous cup finals!

Or if you donate regularly via http://leithlinks4kids.com/; that would give me the equivalent of 3 KfK seasons!

Bostonhibby
28-02-2015, 10:46 AM
Just to clarify.:greengrin
My post was poorly worded, I'm acknowledging that this scheme will put some at a disadvantage. That applies to all out of town fans, not just overseas supporters. I'm not doubting the commitment of anyone but if the primary aim is to reward match attendance then the club have this spot on.

:agree: Nae problem.

And I agree if its mainly about match attenders then the club are right - I guess the board are relying on just the loyalty of those who don't enjoy the pleasure of being able to get to a game every week to ensure they keep their money flowing in - Its a low risk strategy as many do make sure cash gets to the club in other ways precisely because they can't get up. Arguably giving it for less!:duck:

Billy Whizz
28-02-2015, 11:08 AM
Logged in this morning, and my tickets for today have been added in. Now up to 158 points

Glory Lurker
28-02-2015, 11:18 AM
Logged in this morning, and my tickets for today have been added in. Now up to 158 points

When did you buy the tickets? I've just bought for the Berwick game a couple of minutes ago, and am still showing only 150 points.:panic:

blackpoolhibs
28-02-2015, 11:20 AM
People who are geographically challenged are getting a little bit back, with the SPL so popular now some games are to be taken abroad from 2017.

We really need to make sure we are promoted this time.

The money we will be making with this could be used in part to subsidise the season ticket holders who may want to travel to Hong Kong, California and Blackpool for these feasts of football.

HappyAsHellas
28-02-2015, 11:23 AM
Logged in just now and have no points whatsoever. It's nice to know that missing two home game this season means f*%$ all, as I can be usurped when it comes to glory hunters nabbing a half season ticket to jump the queue. I understand this is a good thing for the future and I'm all for it, but for this season my purchases mean absolutely nothing. What a kick in the stanes.

Argylehibby
28-02-2015, 11:24 AM

I logged in this morning and the 3 points I had for today Have been taken off me so I'm now down to 155! Looks like a few teething problems either that you've got a pal in the ticket office who's just given you my 3 points!

blackpoolhibs
28-02-2015, 11:28 AM
Logged in just now and have no points whatsoever. It's nice to know that missing two home game this season means f*%$ all, as I can be usurped when it comes to glory hunters nabbing a half season ticket to jump the queue. I understand this is a good thing for the future and I'm all for it, but for this season my purchases mean absolutely nothing. What a kick in the stanes.

It has to start somewhere i suppose, i also have no points and if i want to get points for future games then i know EXACTLY what i have to do now to guarantee this.

BoomtownHibees
28-02-2015, 12:09 PM

How far would you go back? In your eyes it should be taken from the start of the season but what if a supporter has had a season ticket for the last 15 years but due to a change in circumstance this year hasn't been at all, through no fault of his own, should they then be entitled to points?

As stated above it needs to start somewhere and if you go as much in the 2nd half of the season then you will be fine

Billy Whizz
28-02-2015, 12:14 PM
When did you buy the tickets? I've just bought for the Berwick game a couple of minutes ago, and am still showing only 150 points.:panic:

The day after they went on sale

Onceinawhile
28-02-2015, 12:29 PM
Not great news for me as I don't get to many games, but it's eminently sensible and something that should have been done a while ago. Glad to see it in

Beefster
28-02-2015, 01:10 PM
My Auntie Agnes is not going to be happy when she can't get a ticket for the next cup final.

Bostonhibby
28-02-2015, 01:12 PM
My Auntie Agnes is not going to be happy when she can't get a ticket for the next cup final.
Tell her to go hospitality, mair money for hibs.[emoji1]

HappyAsHellas
28-02-2015, 02:43 PM
How far would you go back? In your eyes it should be taken from the start of the season but what if a supporter has had a season ticket for the last 15 years but due to a change in circumstance this year hasn't been at all, through no fault of his own, should they then be entitled to points?

As stated above it needs to start somewhere and if you go as much in the 2nd half of the season then you will be fine

As it started this season then I think it's only fair to include this season. I'm not looking for anything out of the ordinary - you bought your season ticket for this season and you get your points for it - that seems fair to me. Due to my circumstances at present I'm not in a position to be able to sign up for a season ticket so I do what I can to attend every home game and some away as well. Think of it as a "pay as you go" option. I've paid from the start of the season, just as you have, but my money will only count from next week on. Does that seem fair to you?

matty_f
28-02-2015, 02:49 PM
Do the points roll over from season to season - so when season ticket holders this season renew for next season that'll be reflected in their loyalty points?

Edit - read back ,and the answer is no, but something that Hibs will look at.

blackpoolhibs
28-02-2015, 03:01 PM
As it started this season then I think it's only fair to include this season. I'm not looking for anything out of the ordinary - you bought your season ticket for this season and you get your points for it - that seems fair to me. Due to my circumstances at present I'm not in a position to be able to sign up for a season ticket so I do what I can to attend every home game and some away as well. Think of it as a "pay as you go" option. I've paid from the start of the season, just as you have, but my money will only count from next week on. Does that seem fair to you?

Ok lets start it from this season, i have paid at the gate for every home game and away ones too, how many points should i have?

Hibbyradge
28-02-2015, 03:26 PM
The really clever thing about this scheme isn't just that regular attenders will rightly get priority for games where tickets are scarce, it's that it will trigger people's competitive natures and encourage them to buy season tickets.

You can see it happening on this thread already e.g.. "I've got 158 points na na na na."

Well done everyone who was involved in making this happen...at last.

I wonder if loyalty points will be awarded for getting free hospitality at Tannadice...:wink:

Speedy
28-02-2015, 03:35 PM
Ok lets start it from this season, i have paid at the gate for every home game and away ones too, how many points should i have?

That is probably the reason for now going back to the start. I'd be in the same boat, I've not been to that many games but when I have it's been patg or my Dad has ordered them.

blackpoolhibs
28-02-2015, 03:40 PM
That is probably the reason for now going back to the start. I'd be in the same boat, I've not been to that many games but when I have it's been patg or my Dad has ordered them.

There has to be a starting point, and one where the club can keep an check on things. There's no chance the club can take into account of anyone who could just lie like i did in my original post. :greengrin

Bristolhibby
28-02-2015, 03:42 PM
There has to be a starting point, and one where the club can keep an check on things. There's no chance the club can take into account of anyone who could just lie like i did in my original post. :greengrin

Surely the launch should be at the start of the season in that case?

IMO they are recognising that there is potentially 3 playoff away games and a Final to mean that it has to be rushed in as soon as.

J

Speedy
28-02-2015, 03:45 PM

Agreed. Only thing that seems unfair to me is fewer points for away games. Assume the logic will be that Hibs won't benefit financially from it but you're still supporting the team.

Hibbyradge
28-02-2015, 03:47 PM

I paid at the gate for all those games too, but I absentmindedly left at half time and then paid to get in again for the second half.

25 games, 10 points a game = 250 points.

Ubertastic!

blackpoolhibs
28-02-2015, 03:57 PM
Surely the launch should be at the start of the season in that case?

IMO they are recognising that there is potentially 3 playoff away games and a Final to mean that it has to be rushed in as soon as.

J

Maybe you are right, but to be fair those who do go now and also go to the away games should get priority over those who only want to go to the odd game. Nobody forced me to move so far away, i'm guessing its the same for everyone else who is not currently living in Edinburgh or the surrounding areas.

blackpoolhibs
28-02-2015, 03:58 PM
I paid at the gate for all those games too, but I absentmindedly left at half time and then paid to get in again for the second half.

25 games, 10 points a game = 250 points.

Ubertastic!

You lucky *******, you managed to get 2 chances to boo the players.

SteveHFC
28-02-2015, 07:10 PM
Hibs should be offering 5 points each for everyone who left at half-time :greengrin

Eyrie
28-02-2015, 07:23 PM
Do the points roll over from season to season - so when season ticket holders this season renew for next season that'll be reflected in their loyalty points?

Edit - read back ,and the answer is no, but something that Hibs will look at.

It's something that has to be looked at. Maybe you could start the next season with 10% of the previous season's total, plus 2 points for each year that you've held a season ticket or 1 if you bought a half season. Depending on the club's records that could be backdated for three years or simply introduced for 2015/16.

I don't have a season ticket myself but see no reason why those who pay up front to attend every match (even if they don't make it) shouldn't be rewarded for doing so.

Scouse Hibee
28-02-2015, 07:47 PM
As long as ST holders stay ahead of the game it looks good to me.

jimmythefish
28-02-2015, 08:06 PM
seems only fair season ticket holders get the extra points, big reason why I renew is priority on away tickets if I wasn't season ticket holder wouldn't have seen us smash the Huns the other week

Hibbyradge
28-02-2015, 08:31 PM
I have bought 9 tickets online this season (7 home and 2 away) and have the massive total of zero loyalty points, seems a tad harsh😡

The scheme starts next week.

Jack
28-02-2015, 08:37 PM
It's a pity the club have started this so far into the season and are unable, so it seems, to backdate it to the start of the season - particularly as there's the possibility of a grandstand end to it with Hampden and play offs a distinct possibility.

Still great that it's been introduced after almost everyone clamouring for it for years/decades!

jgl07
28-02-2015, 08:40 PM
Agreed. Only thing that seems unfair to me is fewer points for away games. Assume the logic will be that Hibs won't benefit financially from it but you're still supporting the team.
That is a strange one. Manchester City give double points for away matches as compared to home matches.

Scouse Hibee
28-02-2015, 08:42 PM
That is a strange one. Manchester City give double points for away matches as compared to home matches.

A fair comparison right enough ;-)

Northernhibee
28-02-2015, 08:47 PM
If I missed out on final tickets if we were to get there would find it a bit galling - I work in the motor trade so rarely get a weekend off but am down every single Saturday I get off. Can understand how it's been done though.

Sir David Gray
28-02-2015, 09:33 PM
I stayed until the final whistle today and was absolutely soaked right through to my skin.

I think that deserves at least another 10 loyalty points.

Come on Leeann, you know it makes sense. :aok:

SteveHFC
28-02-2015, 10:17 PM
I stayed until the final whistle today and was absolutely soaked right through to my skin.

I think that deserves at least another 10 loyalty points.

Come on Leeann, you know it makes sense. :aok:

Anyone who left at half-time today should be decuted 10 loyalty points.

Renfrew_Hibby
28-02-2015, 10:56 PM
If and a very big if we get to the cup final. Could (not an existing ST holder) someone buy a 2015/16 season ticket and be rewarded 150pts or would that not be counted as its not this season?

BoomtownHibees
01-03-2015, 01:26 AM

And how would the fans that have attended be able to prove that they have been to all these games? You may have bought tickets online so that would be easy to trace but what about anybody who paid at the gate? There's no way in the world for them to be traced so is it fair that they miss out on points?
The fairest way is to have a starting point, after making everybody aware of when that is and taking it from there.

Hibeesmad
01-03-2015, 02:22 AM
it's going to be interesting seeing our allocation if we get Rangers, if they only give us 900 then we should definitely only give them a quarter of the away stand at easter road and fill the rest of it with us, I have no doubt we will be close to a sell out for the home leg if we play those in the semi final

Scouse Hibee
01-03-2015, 09:02 AM
If you want to build points and are not a ST holder just buy a ticket for every game home and away even if you can't go, just consider it a weekly donation :greengrin

Hibbyradge
01-03-2015, 09:07 AM
If and a very big if we get to the cup final. Could (not an existing ST holder) someone buy a 2015/16 season ticket and be rewarded 150pts or would that not be counted as its not this season?

If we get to the final, I'm certain that they'll use it as an incentive to buy next year's season tickets. They've done that before and it's a good marketing strategy, imo.

Cabbage East
01-03-2015, 09:31 AM
My points haven't been added for the Berwick game 24 hours after buying tickets online. Anyone else?

SteveHFC
01-03-2015, 02:05 PM
My points haven't been added for the Berwick game 24 hours after buying tickets online. Anyone else?

yes, started with 153 yesterday got berwick game yesterday and now down to 150

Sir David Gray
01-03-2015, 02:22 PM
I've lost 3 points since Friday night as there's been a "manual adjustment" which has deducted 3 loyalty points from my total yesterday morning!

I now have 155 points, which is 150 points for my season ticket and 5 points for the Berwick Rangers game. :confused:

Pretty Boy
01-03-2015, 02:26 PM
I've lost 3 points since Friday night as there's been a "manual adjustment" which has deducted 3 loyalty points from my total yesterday morning!

I now have 155 points, which is 150 points for my season ticket and 5 points for the Berwick Rangers game. :confused:

They will have taken the Alloa points off that were added in error.

People got points for Alloa but the scheme doesn't start until the Berwick game.

Sir David Gray
01-03-2015, 02:37 PM
They will have taken the Alloa points off that were added in error.

People got points for Alloa but the scheme doesn't start until the Berwick game.

Gutted.

Unacceptable really.

I'm guessing this is Rod Petrie's fault?

bjsc24671
01-03-2015, 02:42 PM
One other potential issue is it may affect groups wanting to sit together at say a cup final. I'll fall into the top bracket due to my ST, CTU and relatively regular away attendance. A few mates I go with are only regular walk ups. If an initial cup final allocation is say 1 ticket for 150 points and above there's no way I'd risk waiting for a lower bracket to sit with mates. I could, in theory, end up sitting at a big game on my own. No one has asked the question yet if I buy a ST and I top up with cup games do I get extra points . and I have not had an email yet

Onion
01-03-2015, 02:43 PM
If I missed out on final tickets if we were to get there would find it a bit galling - I work in the motor trade so rarely get a weekend off but am down every single Saturday I get off. Can understand how it's been done though.

Of the 25000 or so Hibs fans who went to the last Cup Final v Celtic, I bet there were thousands who hadn't been to a game all season. IMO anyone who has any points at all will get a ticket.

Gavin1875
01-03-2015, 02:47 PM
No one has asked the question yet if I buy a ST and I top up with cup games do I get extra points . and I have not had an email yet

Only if we are drawn at home

MSK
01-03-2015, 03:03 PM

No one has asked the question yet if I buy a ST and I top up with cup games do I get extra points . and I have not had an email yetYes it has ..& answered here ..

Hermit Crab
01-03-2015, 03:07 PM
155. That will do me. :smug:

SteveHFC
01-03-2015, 03:12 PM
155. That will do me. :smug:

Still on 150 despite buying my ticket for the berwick game yesterday.

Hermit Crab
01-03-2015, 03:13 PM
Still on 150 despite buying my ticket for the berwick game yesterday.

Did you not post saying you had 158?

SteveHFC
01-03-2015, 03:22 PM
Did you not post saying you had 158?

I thought I did mate. They removed the 3 points yesterday.

Stuarty27
01-03-2015, 03:30 PM
So with this loyalty scheme when your getting more than one ticket, should you basically only buy one ticket each?

BoomtownHibees
01-03-2015, 03:59 PM
I thought I did mate. They removed the 3 points yesterday.

So 155 then?

I bought my Berwick ticket on Friday night and still nothing added. Says my points were last updated on the 24th Feb so not sure how often they update that

Scouse Hibee
01-03-2015, 04:18 PM
Just checked 155 for me

Scouse Hibee
01-03-2015, 04:21 PM
So with this loyalty scheme when your getting more than one ticket, should you basically only buy one ticket each?

I bought two Berwick tickets but as one is allocated to my son's ST in my network the 5 points have been correctly allocated to him.

Last Minute
01-03-2015, 05:01 PM
I have just checked my account and its says I have 5 points with a gold star next to it. what does this mean ? I go to every game home and away apart from ibrox. can somebody explain or do i need to call the ticket office

Scottiedog007
01-03-2015, 05:20 PM
oh well just wished they included all games this season never got ST due to possible moving to work abroad only missed 5 games in total this season and still only got 15 points for the upcoming games should get double for suffering both Cowdenbeath and Alloa away this season !!!

Scouse Hibee
01-03-2015, 05:47 PM
I have just checked my account and its says I have 5 points with a gold star next to it. what does this mean ? I go to every game home and away apart from ibrox. can somebody explain or do i need to call the ticket office
It only starts with the Berwick game unless you are ST holder the most you can have is 5 points for the Berwick tickets you have purchased.

Hermit Crab
01-03-2015, 05:56 PM

If you have a season ticket then you should have 155 points. If not then only 5.

iwasthere1972
01-03-2015, 06:13 PM

Have you ever won the Champions League. :wink:

Says I've got +150 points but doesn't mention anything about points for the ticket I bought for the Berwick Rangers match. I presume it will update to 155 in a day or so.

Last Minute
01-03-2015, 06:14 PM
If you have a season ticket then you should have 155 points. If not then only 5.

I have a season ticket. does everybody have a gold star next to there points tally

Hermit Crab
01-03-2015, 07:10 PM
I have a season ticket. does everybody have a gold star next to there points tally

Yes i do.

SteveHFC
01-03-2015, 07:25 PM
Have you ever won the Champions League. :wink:

Says I've got +150 points but doesn't mention anything about points for the ticket I bought for the Berwick Rangers match. I presume it will update to 155 in a day or so.

This.

Billy Whizz
01-03-2015, 07:29 PM

Probably

Billy Whizz
01-03-2015, 07:30 PM
Just checked 155 for me

Did you go yesterday?

Baldy Foghorn
01-03-2015, 07:34 PM
Season Ticket holders who have purchased a Berwick ticket should have 155 points. No points should have been awarded for yesterday, as it starts from Berwick match.

If anyone has any queries regarding their points total, they should call the ticket office.

Billy Whizz
01-03-2015, 07:39 PM
Season Ticket holders who have purchased a Berwick ticket should have 155 points. No points should have been awarded for yesterday, as it starts from Berwick match.

If anyone has any queries regarding their points total, they should call the ticket office.

Stevie, I had 155, then they added 3 points for yesterday, now they've manually taken them off, back to 155

Baldy Foghorn
01-03-2015, 07:42 PM
Stevie, I had 155, then they added 3 points for yesterday, now they've manually taken them off, back to 155

So did I. Alloa must have been awarded in error, as it should really start from next week..

Siralbertkidd
01-03-2015, 08:18 PM
Bit confused about the no carry over.

If I have a Season Ticket now (150 points), then buy an early one for next season (150 points) , but bought before the season end when the points revert to nil, surely I dont lose all 300 points?

Baldy Foghorn
01-03-2015, 08:23 PM
Bit confused about the no carry over.

If I have a Season Ticket now (150 points), then buy an early one for next season (150 points) , but bought before the season end when the points revert to nil, surely I dont lose all 300 points?

Season Ticket holders will get 150 for each season. You wont be awarded 300 this season, you will have 150 at the start of next season

Pretty Boy
01-03-2015, 08:58 PM
See how at the moment renewing ST holders get 2 tickets for a cup final, certainly the last 2, based on being a current ST holder and a new ST holder. Is there any way this will be factored into the new scheme?

Reason I ask is that I'm a full ST holder and pretty regular away attendee so will fall into the top bracket. The person I attend with is only a half ST member. If, and it's a big if, we get to the cup final we'd obviously like to sit together. In an ideal world I'd like to buy 1 for each of us in the best possible section rather than wait for the other person to become eligible and sit in an, imo, inferior area. Obviously no one really wants to sit at a final on their own if they are a regular attendee with A N other.

Hermit Crab
01-03-2015, 09:24 PM
See how at the moment renewing ST holders get 2 tickets for a cup final, certainly the last 2, based on being a current ST holder and a new ST holder. Is there any way this will be factored into the new scheme?

Reason I ask is that I'm a full ST holder and pretty regular away attendee so will fall into the top bracket. The person I attend with is only a half ST member. If, and it's a big if, we get to the cup final we'd obviously like to sit together. In an ideal world I'd like to buy 1 for each of us in the best possible section rather than wait for the other person to become eligible and sit in an, imo, inferior area. Obviously no one really wants to sit at a final on their own if they are a regular attendee with A N other.

I would imagine that they would start with anyone who has over say 160 loyalty points get first shout two per member then they will work down the numbers and eventually have a public sale if any left.

Maybe be not even a general sale. Might only be for supporters who are registered on the database that get a chance.

DH1875
01-03-2015, 09:36 PM
I would imagine that they would start with anyone who has over say 160 loyalty points get first shout two per member then they will work down the numbers and eventually have a public sale if any left.

Maybe be not even a general sale. Might only be for supporters who are registered on the database that get a chance.

Do you think they'd do two per member though? It would kinda void the loyalty scheme cause the guy with 160 points could give his other ticket to his brother/wife/auntie jean who have never been to ER and the bloke with 50 points doesnt get anything cause there's no tickets left.

Bristolhibby
01-03-2015, 09:42 PM
Do you think they'd do two per member though? It would kinda void the loyalty scheme cause the guy with 160 points could give his other ticket to his brother/wife/auntie jean who have never been to ER and the bloke with 50 points doesnt get anything cause there's no tickets left.

This. IMO they will do the same as previous years. 1 for existing ST Holder and 1 for renewing. So in effect existing ST Holders would get 2. Unless for some bizarre reason they decide to not renew.

J

Hermit Crab
01-03-2015, 09:42 PM

Im really not sure. We might not get the chance to find out either.

hibsfan7
02-03-2015, 07:16 AM
I have a season ticket and I have checked and I have NO points

lucky
02-03-2015, 11:29 AM
Hibs have pitched this right. 150 points for a ST will mean that any walk up fan is always behind ST holders for big games. I also think it's correct that home games count more than away as its Hibs getting the money. I appreciate that lots of non ST holders go home and away but this scheme moves them up the pecking order.

H18sry
02-03-2015, 11:53 AM
I am a carer for my disabled son and we both hold season tickets yet l only have 5 points?????

DTS
02-03-2015, 11:55 AM
I am a carer for my disabled son and we both hold season tickets yet l only have 5 points?????

My mums the same she has a season ticket as a carer for my disabled sister who also has a season ticket but she only has 5 points on her account

Last Minute
02-03-2015, 12:05 PM

Same here. and we go to every game home and away apart from ibrox. yet I only get 5 points. Discrimination is this not ?. so when its a big game my sister will get a ticket ahead of me when its 1 per season holder and I wont be able sit with her and look after her. why dont we all get the 150 points for being a season ticket holder.

Is this correct.

H18sry
02-03-2015, 12:13 PM
Same here. and we go to every game home and away apart from ibrox. yet I only get 5 points. Discrimination is this not ?. so when its a big game my sister will get a ticket ahead of me when its 1 per season holder and I wont be able sit with her and look after her. why dont we all get the 150 points for being a season ticket holder.

Is this correct.

My thoughts are along this line too.

I have tried calling the DTO but no answer :rolleyes:

Billy Whizz
02-03-2015, 12:20 PM

If you're a season ticket holder you automatically get 150 points. Maybe they haven't been added on yet?

Last Minute
02-03-2015, 12:44 PM
If you're a season ticket holder you automatically get 150 points. Maybe they haven't been added on yet

?

They are not counting the carer's ticket as a season ticket. this is a joke. really angry as I as well as many others go to just about every game home and away and I the carer only get 5 points. I do all the booking and collection and driving to games in all weather and us carer's only get 5 points.

Sir David Gray
02-03-2015, 12:46 PM
If you're a disabled season ticket holder, you automatically get a +1 as your helper for any tickets.

I hold a disabled season ticket and I have 155 points just now. I haven't checked my helper's season ticket but if I want a ticket for a game, I would automatically receive a second one.

Sir David Gray
02-03-2015, 12:49 PM
They are not counting the carer's ticket as a season ticket. this is a joke. really angry as I as well as many others go to just about every game home and away and I the carer only get 5 points. I do all the booking and collection and driving to games in all weather and us carer's only get 5 points.

It was similar a few weeks ago for the fan rep voting, carers weren't eligible to vote and the club said this was because the carer could change throughout the season.

Smiler1981
02-03-2015, 12:54 PM
It says on the official site that careers wont get points.

I’m disabled - how will that affect me?

Disabled supporters will be allocated points in exactly the same way. The only difference will be that carers where they are required for the disabled person to attend will not be allocated points. When purchasing tickets for games we are advised on the number of disabled seating tickets that are being made available to us. The disabled supporter can then apply for these tickets in the same way as other supporters depending on the points they have accumulated.

Peevemor
02-03-2015, 01:00 PM
If you're a disabled season ticket holder, you automatically get a +1 as your helper for any tickets.

I hold a disabled season ticket and I have 155 points just now. I haven't checked my helper's season ticket but if I want a ticket for a game, I would automatically receive a second one.

Seems reasonable to me.

Hibbyradge
02-03-2015, 01:03 PM
Does the carer get in to games free?

If the disabled person is a season ticket holder, they will get priority for tickets. Does their carer too?

Peevemor
02-03-2015, 01:08 PM
Does the carer get in to games free?

They certainly used to (I did "shoving" duties for a pal a couple of times).

If the disabled person is a season ticket holder, they will get priority for tickets. Does their carer too?

That's my understanding.

tartanhibee
02-03-2015, 01:14 PM
Maybe the fans rep could ask these questions and let us know?

Not heard much from Amit on here recently.

Hibbyradge
02-03-2015, 01:16 PM
They certainly used to (I did "shoving" duties for a pal a couple of times).

That's my understanding.

Mine too.

In which case, Hibs are right not to give any individual carer loyalty points.

Andy74
02-03-2015, 01:26 PM

Do you not get given one as a plus one though in which case this is probably about right?

H18sry
02-03-2015, 03:12 PM
Do you not get given one as a plus one though in which case this is probably about right?

So if my son wanted to go to the game and l could not get a ticket he loses out?

Oscar T Grouch
02-03-2015, 03:15 PM
So if my son wanted to go to the game and l could not get a ticket he loses out?

From what Ive read, whatever match you want to go to will have a disabled allocation, your son, with the points he has will get priority over those tickets, those tickets are 1 + carer. So essentially your working off you sons points....I think :greengrin

Peevemor
02-03-2015, 03:16 PM

If he needs a carer does he not automatically qualify for the "extra" ticket/place?

Lucius Apuleius
02-03-2015, 03:20 PM
155 for me. Must be the extra ticket I bought for the hun game.

H18sry
02-03-2015, 03:39 PM
From what Ive read, whatever match you want to go to will have a disabled allocation, your son, with the points he has will get priority over those tickets, those tickets are 1 + carer. So essentially your working off you sons points....I think :greengrin

If he needs a carer does he not automatically qualify for the "extra" ticket/place?

But not all grounds offer disabled spaces and we buy full price adult and child tickets, that option has now been taken away from us.

Peevemor
02-03-2015, 03:45 PM
How often does it happen that tickets for matches at these grounds are prioritised?

Mostly the scrambles are for cup semis, the derby, etc.

I'm aslo pretty sure that the club would sort out people who need carers in the instances you mention.

H18sry
02-03-2015, 03:52 PM
How often does it happen that tickets for matches at these grounds are prioritized?

Mostly the scrambles are for cup semis, the derby, etc.

I'm also pretty sure that the club would sort out people who need carers in the instances you mention.

Not according to the conversation l've just had.

Real Emerald
02-03-2015, 03:59 PM
Not according to the conversation l've just had.

So how do carers earn loyalty points seeing they go everyweek but cant get any points. That is totally out of order.

CropleyWasGod
02-03-2015, 04:06 PM
So how do carers earn loyalty points seeing they go everyweek but cant get any points. That is totally out of order.

I think the "loyalty" is meant to be towards the club, rather than towards the carer's companion.

The carer doesn't actually contribute directly to the club's attendance income, which the loyalty scheme is designed to encourage.

That will be the club's attitude, by the way; it's not necessarily mine.

Real Emerald
02-03-2015, 04:11 PM
I think the "loyalty" is meant to be towards the club, rather than towards the carer's companion.

The carer doesn't actually contribute directly to the club's attendance income, which the loyalty scheme is designed to encourage.

The carer is ST holder with card,client ref. etc. They have always been classed as ST holders and as loyal to the club as you are. Why should they lose out on the chance of a cup final ticket after years of regular attendance as ST holders?

CropleyWasGod
02-03-2015, 04:15 PM
The carer is ST holder with card,client ref. etc. They have always been classed as ST holders and as loyal to the club as you are. Why should they lose out on the chance of a cup final ticket after years of regular attendance as ST holders?

Is the point not that, despite their loyalty to the club in body, there is little in money?

Peevemor
02-03-2015, 04:17 PM

Problems such as this tend to be sorted out after appearing on here.

Real Emerald
02-03-2015, 04:19 PM
Is the point not that, despite their loyalty to the club in body, there is little in money?

So they attend every week, have their own ticked but can't get loyalty points for this. Lets just tell the carers they're not real supporters then. Outrageous!

CropleyWasGod
02-03-2015, 04:23 PM
So they attend every week, have their own ticked but can't get loyalty points for this. Lets just tell the carers they're not real supporters then. Outrageous!

Why don't you and the other carers, maybe through here or by talking at the game on Sunday, get together and approach the club collectively.

That might achieve something.

SteveHFC
02-03-2015, 04:25 PM

Well said mate. My mate will be affected if that's the case.

Real Emerald
02-03-2015, 04:27 PM
Why don't you and the other carers, maybe through here or by talking at the game on Sunday, get together and approach the club collectively.

That might achieve something.

I'm not a carer, just a punter talking sense.

Real Emerald
02-03-2015, 04:32 PM
Also, is it not the case the disabled person buys 2 season tickets, one for them and one for the carer. If so should the disabled person not get double loyalty points at the very least?

TheFamous1875
02-03-2015, 04:34 PM
Hi everyone,

Not had time to check out the details yet but I have logged in and have seen that I have no loyalty points. I pre-book my tickets and attend around half of the home matches and have been doing this consistently over the last 3-4 years. Can someone explain my situation to me? Like I've said, I've not had time to read all the thread or the FAQ, so if someone could kindly answer my query it would be much appreciated!

GGTTH

CropleyWasGod
02-03-2015, 04:35 PM
Also, is it not the case the disabled person buys 2 season tickets, one for them and one for the carer. If so should the disabled person not get double loyalty points at the very least?

Do they actually buy it, though?

Real Emerald
02-03-2015, 04:39 PM

They are season ticket members paid for by the disabled person but are SEASON TICKET MEMBERS, non transferable.

Andy74
02-03-2015, 04:44 PM
They are season ticket members paid for by the disabled person but are SEASON TICKET MEMBERS, non transferable.

I think the case is that one is paid for and then they have another ticket which is to be used for a carer, whoever that may be on the day. Most obviously need a carer so they can get there so one goes with the other.

However, from a devil's advocate point of view its very tricky to reward loyalty points to both the ticket holder and their carer for essentially one purchase, albeit both have to attend. Chances are though they will still benefit in the big games by their carer also being able to get a ticket with their priority.

TamHibs
02-03-2015, 04:49 PM

The carer gets their season ticket for free. For example my little boy who is 2 receives higher rate DLA so next season, not that I will be as I want my own loyalty points :greengrin, I could theoretically get me & my son a season ticket for HIbs for £150 (or whatever the child season ticket costs next season) as I would only need to pay for his season ticket & I would get mine for free.

This is why the carer will not get loyalty points as again in theory if we made a cup final next season then the carer & the person being cared for could get 2 cup final tickets for whatever the price of 1 adult or 1 child ticket may be.

Real Emerald
02-03-2015, 04:51 PM
I think the case is that one is paid for and then they have another ticket which is to be used for a carer, whoever that may be on the day. Most obviously need a carer so they can get there so one goes with the other.

However, from a devil's advocate point of view its very tricky to reward loyalty points to both the ticket holder and their carer for essentially one purchase, albeit both have to attend. Chances are though they will still benefit in the big games by their carer also being able to get a ticket with their priority.
The ticket is non transferable and the disabled person buys 2 tickets. Anyone who believes a carer should not receive loyalty points needs to have a word. They have ALWAYS had all the perks of a ST holder and utterly rightly so. How would you feel attending everyweek in paltry crowds with your own ST card, cliebt ref. etc. and being told you can't get points for this and therefore may not be at the cup final. It is nonesense.