PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HIBEE TOTS OPEN DAY PLANNED

RSS Bot
06-02-2015, 01:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5173)

Perfect for wee Hibees – the Hibees Tots Sessions, for nursery age children, kicks off later this month with an Open Day scheduled for 14 February at the Training Centre.

Aimed at nursery-age children, between the ages of 2 – 4, the Open Day will be designed to give young children the opportunity to develop ‘Fundamental Move Skills’ (FMS) with the primary focus being on developing

Balance & co-ordination
• Communication with each other
• Listening skills
• Fundamental movement skills
• Reflex and reactions

This programme takes place at the Hibernian Training Centre, East Mains, East Lothian on Saturday 14 February 2015. Please see the times below:

HT1 : 9.00am – 9.45am
HT2: 10.00am – 10.45am
HT3: 11.00am – 11.45am
Although there is no charge to attend the open days, children must be registered via email or telephone prior to attending.

When registering please provide your child’s name, DOB and preferred class to attend. Children can also take part in a fun activity session.

To book your FREE place now then please email jmcdonald@hiberniancommunityfoundation.org.uk or call us on 0131 656 7062 Due to class sizes, applications will be on a first come first served basis.

CallumLaidlaw
06-02-2015, 02:23 PM
Another excellent initiative :agree: :top marks

tartanhibee
06-02-2015, 03:02 PM
This is a great idea. I would definitely take my son to this if I didn't stay so far away. Well done hibs.