PDA

View Full Version : Kris Boyd Still defiant / Poor Kenny Millar?

blackpoolhibs
27-12-2014, 03:50 PM

emerald green
27-12-2014, 03:52 PM
Boyd is finished. It was embarrassing watching him today, using his elbows and throwing himself to the ground every time a Hibs player came near him.

Pretty Boy
27-12-2014, 03:53 PM
He is an absolute disgrace for a professional 'athlete' btw. You could clearly see his belly hanging over his shorts.

Great to see a man so committed to stealing a wage from his boyhood heroes that he's prepared to put in extra hours at the pie shop to achieve his goal.

Jonnyboy
27-12-2014, 03:53 PM

Is that a rare pic of him before he put weight on, G? :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
27-12-2014, 03:57 PM

:greengrin The mans a prick John, a completely different player to the one who played for Kilmarnock only a year ago, he thinks he can play football without running :greengrin.

And it sort of bares out what Michael Stewart said in that interview about The Rangers under McCoist.

Bostonhibby
27-12-2014, 03:58 PM

I thought his elbows were fatter than that, but at least we know why he cant get off the ground for a cross now.

I hope they extend his deal and give him a pay rise.

Jonnyboy
27-12-2014, 03:58 PM
:greengrin The mans a prick John, a completely different player to the one who played for Kilmarnock only a year ago, he thinks he can play football without running :greengrin.

And it sort of bares out what Michael Stewart said in that interview about The Rangers under McCoist.

Absolutely. Like a whale out of the water today :agree:

Scorrie
27-12-2014, 03:59 PM
Ten men couldnae carry, couldnae carry Boydie! One of the many highlights in the East stand today!!

snooky
27-12-2014, 04:00 PM
He's a balloon.

Danderhall Hibs
27-12-2014, 04:01 PM
Loved it when Craig made a mug of him. Saw him coming a mile off and let it drift back to Fontaine while Boyd goes flying to the deck.

silverhibee
27-12-2014, 04:05 PM
I'll go against the grain and say i don't mind Boyd, great goal scorer but just not happening for him with the new club, was that Kenny (the hun) Miller faking injury so he could get subbed.

Two guys who should be giving there all but the legs have gone on both of them, Miller was just as bad as Boyd today.

Get it up yeah's, hun lovers.

eastcoasthibby
27-12-2014, 04:25 PM
absolute banger ....straight onto the park and first action was to sliding in trying to take a a hibs player out after they played the ball, then next was up for a header and aimed an elbow at Liam Craig..... from the on he wandered and sometimes charged about the park like a fruit looop, then when he managed to get the ball he fell over it and "Midden " gave him freekicks. Miller and Boyd what an invaluable pairing who have torn this league apart !!!!!! yehhhhhh really !!!!

as has been said an embarrassment, have to say it's a long time since I have seen so many huge and overweight looking players in a team McCullouch, Wallace, McGregor, Hutton, Boyd and Forster and no Daly to show off his unimpressive physique as well .... they must all have been on the same diet as the Boss ...Coisty .... McDowell is the man to get the job done tough this season so lets hope he stays ;-) please !!!!!!

Great performance Hibs ....... proud day

NORTHERNHIBBY
27-12-2014, 04:26 PM
Boyd came on today and ponced around like a fat half-wit thug. If that is what it "means" to play for the The Rangers, then no side should fear him. Pathetic.

MSK
27-12-2014, 04:27 PM
Loved it when Craig made a mug of him. Saw him coming a mile off and let it drift back to Fontaine while Boyd goes flying to the deck.He looked like a fat ballet dancer ...:tee hee:

SunshineOnLeith
27-12-2014, 04:30 PM
The game when Killie beat us to send us into the playoffs he was brilliant, how can he have got so bad so fast?

Septimus
27-12-2014, 04:32 PM
So hands up those who thought that we should sign the two great has beens.

O'Rourke3
27-12-2014, 04:46 PM

Boyd no but I would have then and still would take Kenny Miller back. It's not his fault he's in a crap team and he would score goals in this Hibs team.

CraigHibee
27-12-2014, 04:49 PM
im sure he was only brought on to noise us up and foul at every opportunity, I counted 3 in the first 5 minutes he came on and that included an elbow, he is just a fat tramp

ACLeith
27-12-2014, 04:50 PM
The game when Killie beat us to send us into the playoffs he was brilliant, how can he have got so bad so fast?

A few months under super Ally's professional training regime. Did anyone see the obese guy leaving with about 10 minutes left? Clearly his stunt double!

blackpoolhibs
27-12-2014, 04:50 PM
The Boyd that played for Killie i'd take all day long, but whenever he sign for those pricks he turns into an arrogant lazy thug, its a disease quite a few seem to get when they go there.

Brightside
27-12-2014, 04:53 PM
Boyd should have been off after about 10 mins... The Ref let Rangers away with some shocking tackles, elbow etc all game.

lucky
27-12-2014, 04:59 PM
Easily could have been sent off. Should have been booked for each the three rapid fouls he committed when came on He did look seriously unfit.

Baader
27-12-2014, 05:06 PM
A blind man can see he is finished. Almost embarrassing but the fact its them makes it enjoyable

Hibby Bairn
27-12-2014, 05:14 PM
Boyd no but I would have then and still would take Kenny Miller back. It's not his fault he's in a crap team and he would score goals in this Hibs team.

Agree re Miller.

ACLeith
27-12-2014, 05:19 PM
Agree re Miller.

Said that today. We need a replacement for Malonga in January, if he was available for free or a nominal fee, take a massive wage cut, then he could still run the channels and supply Jason.

AlbertK86
27-12-2014, 05:26 PM

Sheer class !!!!!

27-12-2014, 05:43 PM
Him and Miller are finished. The only thing Boyd brings to the table is to throw his weight about. Embarrassment of a player, when he came on he went from one side of the midfield to the other fouling every hibs player in his path. Just a big thug.

GreenLake
27-12-2014, 05:50 PM
He could put a blue onesie on and become his club mascot.

Onion
27-12-2014, 05:54 PM

Sorry, still cannot help but like Kenny Miller. Great pro who always gives 100% and he scored in the Millennium Derby.

Boyd is finished and should be prevented from entering the field of play under Heath & Safety grounds.

27-12-2014, 07:46 PM
In years gone by you would have feared Kris Boyd coming off the bench against you, now he's simply just a laughing stock.

hibee_girl
27-12-2014, 07:57 PM
Sorry, still cannot help but like Kenny Miller. Great pro who always gives 100% and he scored in the Millennium Derby.

Boyd is finished and should be prevented from entering the field of play under Heath & Safety grounds.

:agree:

I actually felt sorry for Kenny Miller today.

marinello59
27-12-2014, 08:13 PM

I didnt. :greengrin

darwenhibby
27-12-2014, 09:09 PM
Just wondering if the compliance officer will offer a two game for his elbow?😏then again

Billy Whizz
27-12-2014, 09:14 PM
Just wondering if the compliance officer will offer a two game for his elbow?😏then again

Nah, I'd rather he was playing for them every week

KDY Hibs
27-12-2014, 09:16 PM

No chance would I take Miller or Boyd back, onwards and upwards, both are finished....

marinello59
27-12-2014, 09:25 PM

Actually it is his fault he is in a crap team, he chose them and their easy money.

silverhibee
27-12-2014, 09:26 PM
Said that today. We need a replacement for Malonga in January, if he was available for free or a nominal fee, take a massive wage cut, then he could still run the channels and supply Jason.

This is a whoosh, eh.

Miller was dire today, legs have gone, at least Boydy put himself about when he came on, had to check during the first half to see if Miller was playing.

Pete
27-12-2014, 09:26 PM
I wouldn't say kris Boyd was fat but he's definitely been enjoying the cheeseboard this Christmas.

silverhibee
27-12-2014, 09:28 PM

You must have been the only Hibs fan that felt like that. :greengrin

27-12-2014, 09:41 PM
Actually it is his fault he is in a crap team, he chose them and their easy money.

exactly

Jay
27-12-2014, 09:45 PM
You must have been the only Hibs fan that felt like that. :greengrin

It must be a wummin thing then coz I did too :)

Stuarty27
27-12-2014, 09:51 PM
I wouldn't say kris Boyd was fat but he's definitely been enjoying the cheeseboard this Christmas.

He is massively overweight!

I reckon he is a minimum of 16 stone! Absolute joke of a football player.

Peevemor
27-12-2014, 09:58 PM

Being 16 stone + doesn't necessarily make you a bad person by the way.

silverhibee
27-12-2014, 09:58 PM

Must be Mrs S.

Remember he had choices of clubs but his heart was set on signing for them, he couldn't get to The Rangers quick enough, he has made his bed, it will only get worse for his team now, no sympathy from me for him, must be a man thing but why would you feel sorry for one of there players, we all no why they choose to sign up at Ibrox, and it wasn't to play silky football. :greengrin

My shining star.. :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
27-12-2014, 10:05 PM
He could put a blue onesie on and become his club mascot.

Or a Telly Tubby :greengrin

Hibby D
27-12-2014, 10:05 PM

Count me out. :greengrin

As far as I'm concerned if you lie down with the devil then you better be prepared to wake up in hell. :violin:

Jonnyboy
27-12-2014, 10:06 PM
Being 16 stone + doesn't necessarily make you a bad person by the way.

I'll second that :agree: :greengrin

oconnors_strip
27-12-2014, 10:11 PM

Nah I was laughing at him having his wee hissy fits during the game, at one point he was jumping up and down and moaning at his team mates. Reminded me of a 3 year old :greengrin

givescotlandfreedom
27-12-2014, 10:19 PM
All he did was fouled and dived today. Maybe because he was well silenced by us though.

silverhibee
27-12-2014, 10:22 PM

No chance.

Your 2nd sentence, you do realise he is the highest goal scorer ever in the SPL.

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-12-2014, 10:24 PM
Most pro footballers will sit and watch their family wiring into the full turkey dinner, Christmas pud, cheese board, prosecco and think "look forward to that once I retire". Boyd must just get proper fired into it all and not give a single **** that he's playing 48 hours later. An absolute joke of a player these days

Northernhibee
27-12-2014, 10:27 PM
You can just tell that he's a total erse by looking at his puss every time he plays.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/400xY/2014/9/25437586.jpg

Carheenlea
27-12-2014, 11:12 PM
I've never met the man, but was surprised at how well he presented himself on a few BBC Sportsound broadcast's a while back. Thoughtful, well mannered and eloquent - the complete opposite of what I imagined him to be.
That said, he looks like a hun - what is it with these guys that they feel the need to shave their heads when they are not really that bald?

magpie1892
27-12-2014, 11:14 PM

Don't feel too sorry for him on £17,000/wk.

magpie1892
27-12-2014, 11:15 PM
you do realise he is the highest goal scorer ever in the SPL.

So what?

jacomo
27-12-2014, 11:18 PM
He is an absolute disgrace for a professional 'athlete' btw. You could clearly see his belly hanging over his shorts.

Great to see a man so committed to stealing a wage from his boyhood heroes that he's prepared to put in extra hours at the pie shop to achieve his goal.

TBF he's just following in the footsteps of Rangers legend 'Super' Ally McCoist in rinsing every last penny he can out of the club, and offering f*** all in return.

Kenny Miller is, I hope, trying to get himself out of his contract so he can move to us next week. Rangers will surely be happy to cut the wage bill, and I just feel he would rediscover his form with us.

One ex-Hibby I would definitely take back.

silverhibee
27-12-2014, 11:53 PM
So what?

Proves he is a good goal scorer.

silverhibee
27-12-2014, 11:55 PM
TBF he's just following in the footsteps of Rangers legend 'Super' Ally McCoist in rinsing every last penny he can out of the club, and offering f*** all in return.

Kenny Miller is, I hope, trying to get himself out of his contract so he can move to us next week. Rangers will surely be happy to cut the wage bill, and I just feel he would rediscover his form with us.

One ex-Hibby I would definitely take back.

Miller wouldn't get in to our team, in fact he would struggle to make the bench.

So a no from me about signing for us.

SanFranHibs
28-12-2014, 12:04 AM

PB...that is the only goal he will achieve!!!

givescotlandfreedom
28-12-2014, 03:02 AM
You can just tell that he's a total erse by looking at his puss every time he plays.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/400xY/2014/9/25437586.jpg

You're not wrong. The face of sevco

GreenLake
28-12-2014, 03:17 AM

Looks like he caught a waft of a Coisty fart

Beefster
28-12-2014, 06:13 AM
Boyd did more in 10 minutes than Miller did in however he was on. Miller's game is based on being able to run all day and he can't do that any longer. Miller was almost as anonymous as Aird.

Given the clamour for us to try and sign Miller in the summer, we dodged a bullet IMHO. I'd take Malonga and El Alagui over Boyd and Miller any day.

Mikey09
28-12-2014, 07:56 AM
Feel really sorry for Kenny having to play in that team. Yeah I know some will post he deserves it etc but I still feel sorry for the boy. How is it a player of his pedigree, experience and talent can go from ripping England a new one and scoring a tremendous goal at wembley to this garbage? It surely comes down to coaching and tactics? Could possibly say the same re Craig and Robertson. I like Kenny and would have him back in a heartbeat.... Tin hat on!!

marinello59
28-12-2014, 08:01 AM
Boyd did more in 10 minutes than Miller did in however he was on. Miller's game is based on being able to run all day and he can't do that any longer. Miller was almost as anonymous as Aird.

Given the clamour for us to try and sign Miller in the summer, we dodged a bullet IMHO. I'd take Malonga and El Alagui over Boyd and Miller any day.
Kenny Millar is for me a true professional and young players starting out could learn a lot from him. He has made the most of the talent he has to ensure that he has had a lucrative and remarkable career in football. However it was obvious at the Petrofac cup game that his best days are well behind him. It's good to see him topping up his retirement fund at the expense of Sevco though, well done to him for that.

Col2
He is totally wasted in that team. Yes he looks like age is catching up on him a little but the lack of creativity and passing and the emphasis on hoof ball means he will struggle.

I bet IF we wanted him and he was willing to go without a pay off and reduce wages we could get him next month. Not sure we need him though?

Stewboy
Or it comes down to when your game is based on running and running eventually you just can't do it any more. Now is that time

GreenLake
28-12-2014, 08:18 AM
Strikers at the age of Miller and Boyd are not going to find it easy playing in the service of such a poor midfield - but they made their bed and I'm quite happy to watch them lay down in it.

Waxy
28-12-2014, 09:08 AM
Boyd and Miller are finished. Hope the Rangers keep playing them.

Heisenberg
28-12-2014, 09:27 AM
I'm pretty sure Kenny Miller clapped the hibs fans yesterday when subbed. Didn't stop the booing right enough :greengrin

HibbyAndy
28-12-2014, 09:29 AM
Boyd Black and Mculloch are the 3 biggest thugs in Football, Absolute scandalous the way they approach the game.

Borderhibbie76
28-12-2014, 10:23 AM

Agree 100% mate he is finished...id even go as far as id rather have Cummings. . He is our future..not an overpaid mercenary. He made his bed etc etc

southsider
28-12-2014, 10:33 AM
I'll go against the grain and say i don't mind Boyd, great goal scorer but just not happening for him with the new club, was that Kenny (the hun) Miller faking injury so he could get subbed.

Two guys who should be giving there all but the legs have gone on both of them, Miller was just as bad as Boyd today.

Get it up yeah's, hun lovers.
Boyd, Black and Miller are just wage thieves and i love it !

jacomo
28-12-2014, 11:06 AM
Agree 100% mate he is finished...id even go as far as id rather have Cummings. . He is our future..not an overpaid mercenary. He made his bed etc etc

Aye, but that's like comparing apples with pears - one guy at the beginning of his career with another towards the end.

How about Miller v Heffernan?

I just have a feeling that KM would have been a good fit for us this season - much like Boyd at Killie last season in fact.

snooky
28-12-2014, 11:21 AM
Aye, but that's like comparing apples with pears - one guy at the beginning of his career with another towards the end.

How about Miller v Heffernan?

I jusrt have a feeling that KM would have been a good fit for us this season - much like Boyd at Killie last season in fact.

Kenny was the most exciting player I'd seen for a while when he broke into the 1st team.
His day has gone - let's move on.

NAE NOOKIE
28-12-2014, 11:22 AM
Boyd & Miller should have been scoring for fun in our league .... it is remarkable what has happened, the Zombies training must be about an hour a week looking at the state of them. I was astonished at Millers lack of mobility.

I have a lot of time for Miller as a player, he never gave anything less than 100% no matter who he was playing for. But what soured him for me was his obvious delight when he scored against us .. so he can GTF :dummytit:

Phil MaGlass
28-12-2014, 11:23 AM
It, s not Kenny, s fault, he may well be slower but you have to be given the support to do your job, he, s just no gettin it, pity he didnae sign for us I think he would have been an excellent signing for us.

lapsedhibee
28-12-2014, 11:24 AM
Boyd & Miller should have been scoring for fun in our league .... it is remarkable what has happened, the Zombies training must be about an hour a week looking at the state of them. I was astonished at Millers lack of mobility.
Butcher's the man to inject a bit of discipline into their training.

Hibby Bairn
28-12-2014, 11:33 AM
I think Miller would be an excellent addition to the squad for this year and would help bring on the young boys with his experience. Maybe a transition towards a coaching position.

Danderhall Hibs
28-12-2014, 11:35 AM
I think Miller would be an excellent addition to the squad for this year and would help bring on the young boys with his experience. Maybe a transition towards a coaching position.

Does he have his badges?

Has he shown any inclination towards moving into coaching?

Is he any good at it?

sleeping giant
28-12-2014, 11:39 AM
Can't stand Boyd but would have taken him in the summer. I'm so glad that we didn't.
I would also have taken Kenny Miller but again I'm glad we didn't . He's finished now .

DH1875
28-12-2014, 02:46 PM
Don't feel too sorry for him on £17,000/wk.

No way he is on that kinda money :shocked:

Has he retired from international football? If not, no way can he be in future squads

hibsbollah
28-12-2014, 02:52 PM
Boyd was the difference between us and Killie when he scored a volley out of nothing at ER last season. He can easily get his fitness back like Garry OConnor did at the start of his second spell with us. He's a natural predator at this level, his record speaks for itself.

I have a feeling he's not 'finished' yet.

The Leith Dutch
28-12-2014, 02:57 PM

Didn't think we should sign them - Boyd needs service which, at the time, I didn't think we were able to provide; Miller would have been a better bet but I'm wary of going back to old players once they're nearing the end.

That said I did think they would rip the p**s in the Championship.
Delighted to have been completely and utterly wrong about that :D

The Leith Dutch
28-12-2014, 03:00 PM
Butcher's the man to inject a bit of discipline into their training.

I like your thinking. The current board at The Rangers could clearly get back on the fans good side by getting in Butcher as a manager.

Plus, one of the few things that could make matters even funnier Ibrokes way would be them paying both fat Ally and that fud Butcher to do their gardens :)

The Green Goblin
28-12-2014, 03:37 PM
I'm pretty sure Kenny Miller clapped the hibs fans yesterday when subbed. Didn't stop the booing right enough :greengrin

Clapped towards the away stand only. I'm 100% on that, cos I watched him all the way off.

alnewhaven
28-12-2014, 05:16 PM
Didn't think we should sign them - Boyd needs service which, at the time, I didn't think we were able to provide; Miller would have been a better bet but I'm wary of going back to old players once they're nearing the end.

That said I did think they would rip the p**s in the Championship.
Delighted to have been completely and utterly wrong about that :D

Felt same when Boyd was being talked about, we couldn't have given him the service, funnily new Hun don't seem to be able to either. :).

Jack
28-12-2014, 06:50 PM
Proves he is a good goal scorer.

Proves he was a good goal scorer.

Turkish Green
28-12-2014, 07:05 PM
Kenny Miller - 4 goals
Kris Boyd - 2 goals

This is the reason for Sevco's slump.

Miller has looked like a fish out of water. Boyd has looked like a whale.

Frazerbob
28-12-2014, 07:32 PM
Clapped towards the away stand only. I'm 100% on that, cos I watched him all the way off.

I also watched him and he definitely gave the East a wee clap, as did Dean Shields at FT.

For what it's worth, I thought Miller payed his usual game yesterday, never stopped running. The service he received was non existent. I recon he would be a good short term addition and has been said by others, his attitude and professionalism should used as an example to all kids.

Boyd is a disgrace IMO. He looked a changed man last season at Killie, putting in a great shift whenever I saw him and pretty much keeping them up with his goals. This season he's definitely put on the beef and he should be ashamed of his thuggish performance yesterday. Incidentally, I believe he still trains the kids at Killie. Seems odd after jumping ship back to Ibrox.

Hermit Crab
28-12-2014, 10:46 PM
Wash boyds elbow noticed during the live commentary?

Folk feeling sorry for Miller! Why? He sold his soul to the devil by going back there. He has to live with that decision but he won't complain about the 15k+ a week he's picking up for doing nowt. Didn't want him back as he's too old and Boyd is just a thug like mcculloch.

Jonnyboy
28-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Kenny Miller - 4 goals
Kris Boyd - 2 goals

This is the reason for Sevco's slump.

Miller has looked like a fish out of water. Boyd has looked like a whale.

Only one more than Mark Oxley :greengrin

shetlandhibee
28-12-2014, 11:09 PM
Bet He's sitting at home reading this and crying while stuffing his face with yum yums and steak pies.

lapsedhibee
28-12-2014, 11:15 PM
Bet He's sitting at home reading this and crying while stuffing his face with yum yums and steak pies.

Alexei Sayle's in better shape than Boydy.