PDA

View Full Version : Oversees Hibs Supporters Forum

Keith_M
03-12-2014, 02:53 PM
Hibs.Net very kindly set up a Forum specifically for us Overseas Supporters but it sadly is no longer used.

I've started a couple of threads on there recently, to try to kick start it a little.

If you're an Overseas Fan, maybe you could help and think of ways to get it going again. Off the top of my head, one obvious discussion point is the current state of Hibs TV, much discussed on here :wink:

Here's a link to my most recent effort, which may be relevent for some over Christmas.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?295148-Any-Ex-Pats-in-Edinburgh-for-Christmas

--------------------------------

Dear Admins: Could you please not move THIS thread into the Oversees Forum, as that would kinda defeat the purpose. Cheers :greengrin

Berwickhibby
03-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Cannot open your link

Pete
03-12-2014, 05:02 PM
Cannot open your link

Me neither.

We can't see the overseas forum. Who oversees this?

Lucius Apuleius
I'm not overseas any more. 😂

Crops73
It'll no open.

Pretty Boy
03-12-2014, 05:03 PM
Link seems to be working ok for me.

Crops73
03-12-2014, 05:04 PM
Me neither.

:top marks

norwayhibs
03-12-2014, 05:43 PM
I have used this forum before, its been a bit quiet recently,.

http://hibs-world.net/forum/index.php

Keith_M
03-12-2014, 05:52 PM
Cannot open your link

Me neither.

It'll no open.

I just remembered that you have to request access from one of the Admins (I think).

Maybe somebody could confirm this(?)

PeeJay
03-12-2014, 05:56 PM
Hibs.Net very kindly set up a Forum specifically for us Overseas Supporters but it sadly is no longer used.

I've started a couple of threads on there recently, to try to kick start it a little.

If you're an Overseas Fan, maybe you could help and think of ways to get it going again. Off the top of my head, one obvious discussion point is the current state of Hibs TV, much discussed on here :wink:

Here's a link to my most recent effort, which may be relevent for some over Christmas.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?295148-Any-Ex-Pats-in-Edinburgh-for-Christmas

--------------------------------

Dear Admins: Could you please not move THIS thread into the Oversees Forum, as that would kinda defeat the purpose. Cheers :greengrin

One or two boring issues with the HIBS TV to start with perhaps? The site will not let me change my screen name or my date of birth - is this problem similar for anyone else or do you all have a fully-functioning log-in page?

As an annual subscriber I am still not sure how the monthly refund they promised me by email is to be implemented: has anybody out there had a month refunded, or is this just something thrown at us, but not actually a serious proposal - or is it just me again?:greengrin

BTW - the link that didn't want to for some, works fine for me ... I don't recall asking for access ...

Keith_M
03-12-2014, 05:58 PM
One or two boring issues with the HIBS TV to start with perhaps? The site will not let me change my screen name or my date of birth - is this problem similar for anyone else or do you all have a fully-functioning log-in page?

As an annual subscriber I am still not sure how the monthly refund they promised me by email is to be implemented: has anybody out there had a month refunded, or is this just something thrown at us, but not actually a serious proposal - or is it just me again?:greengrin

BTW - the link that didn't want to for some, works fine for me ... I don't recall asking for access ...

Old age.

:wink:

pacorosssco
03-12-2014, 07:06 PM
Just need a cup final to bring back to life:greengrin but yes i agree i should post more but it should be open to all. also was a international website . promise to up my game. back Scotland xmas period.

The Green Goblin
03-12-2014, 07:53 PM
Good shout from the op. I would have used it more, but I jump around enough as it is between all the other forums. However, I'm happy to help kickstart it again if I can. :greengrin

Peejay - maybe you could repost your post above on the overseas forum?

Anyone who lives overseas can get access by pm-ing an admin.

PeeJay
04-12-2014, 07:43 AM
Old age.

:wink:

... the main reason I want to change my date of birth ...

Mikey
04-12-2014, 11:03 AM
I just remembered that you have to request access from one of the Admins (I think).

Maybe somebody could confirm this(?)

Indeed.

If you're overseas and want access then please let an admin know and we can grant access.

Keith_M
04-12-2014, 11:10 AM
Indeed.

If you're overseas and want access then please let an admin know and we can grant access.

Cheers Mikey

:aok: