PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: STADIUM SMOKING TRIAL EXTENDED

RSS Bot
13-11-2014, 05:20 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4915)

NAE NOOKIE
13-11-2014, 07:24 PM
I love Leeann Dempster http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/love%20ya!.gif

silverhibee
13-11-2014, 07:38 PM
I love Leeann Dempster http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/love%20ya!.gif

Just emailed Leeann to let her no that smoking is unhealthy for smokers and only encourages folk to take up this habit, she should be implementing healthy stuff at ER and not turning the place in to a big ashtray, down with this smoking stuff.

NAE NOOKIE
13-11-2014, 07:41 PM
Just emailed Leeann to let her no that smoking is unhealthy for smokers and only encourages folk to take up this habit, she should be implementing healthy stuff at ER and not turning the place in to a big ashtray, down with this smoking stuff.

http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/a%20gone%20fishin%20smiley.gif

HappyAsHellas
13-11-2014, 07:47 PM

You know where the smokers will be at half time on Saturday, why not come down and educate us as we're obviously too thick to think for ourselves?

Lee Marvin
13-11-2014, 08:07 PM
You know where the smokers will be at half time on Saturday, why not come down and educate us as we're obviously too thick to think for ourselves?

Think he may have got you there...

I'm_cabbaged
13-11-2014, 08:10 PM

Oops.

ronaldo7
13-11-2014, 08:25 PM
Another one hits the net.

Scouse Hibee
13-11-2014, 08:44 PM

Whooosh

cabbageandribs1875
13-11-2014, 09:44 PM
http://www.onsite-safety.co.uk/attachments/products/605/2t6lw_product_image_large.png

PatHead
13-11-2014, 10:29 PM
Might be able to have a piss without getting cancer now.

Hermit Crab
13-11-2014, 11:06 PM
Might be able to have a piss without getting cancer now.

No such problems in the west upper. :greengrin

JollyGreenGiant
14-11-2014, 12:24 AM
:agree:

Might be able to take my kids to the toilet in the FF Lower, without having to wait on men vacating the cubicle after smoking a fag! :rolleyes:

silverhibee
14-11-2014, 12:41 AM

:thumbsup:

Thought i would get more to be honest. :greengrin

mutley
14-11-2014, 10:13 AM

YEAH, and we should be replacing all the pies, pizzas and bovril with fruit, Veg and mineral water

LancashireHibby
14-11-2014, 11:32 AM
YEAH, and we should be replacing all the pies, pizzas and bovril with fruit, Veg and mineral water

Probably something for another thread, but similar options genuinely should be available as an addition to the existing stuff.

silverhibee
14-11-2014, 12:48 PM

Good shout, another email sent to Leeann, maybe some exercise bikes under the stands for folk to do a work out rather than having a fag in the cold, a free apple or orange to all Hibs kids as they enter the ground, knowing Hibs they will charge 5 pence for the fruit to be in a bag though. :cb

superfurryhibby
15-11-2014, 11:35 AM

Naw mate, just halfing the price would do.

hibee
15-11-2014, 12:46 PM
Naw mate, just halfing the price would do.

Maybe the club could run a courtesy bus to Greggs at half time for the hungry non smokers that can't afford the food!

Keith_M
15-11-2014, 04:18 PM
Anybody try the smoke break today?

Were the toilets less fumugated than usual?

silverhibee
15-11-2014, 06:55 PM

Smelled like there is also a Green corner too.

Still no fruit on sale though.

roryg
16-11-2014, 04:48 PM
Too many do-gooders goin about.

RoryG

hibs0666
16-11-2014, 05:32 PM

The potpourri made a huge difference, but I think there was a wee bit too much lavender.

NAE NOOKIE
16-11-2014, 06:33 PM
Smoking trial in FF .... Tickets scanned on way out but didn't work on turnstyles on way back so had to be let back in through exit doors, there was about 30 folk outside.

The only annoying thing was the wee steward who I saw lay into the wee kids trying to play fitba under the FF at half time .... he sounded vey, very important I'm sure he will be pleased to hear.

Oh and if the caterers could find a way to stop the steak pies sticking to the bloody foil container I would be very grateful. :aok:

Billy Whizz
16-11-2014, 06:56 PM
Smoking trial in FF .... Tickets scanned on way out but didn't work on turnstyles on way back so had to be let back in through exit doors, there was about 30 folk outside.

The only annoying thing was the wee steward who I saw lay into the wee kids trying to play fitba under the FF at half time .... he sounded vey, very important I'm sure he will be pleased to hear.

Oh and if the caterers could find a way to stop the steak pies sticking to the bloody foil container I would be very grateful. :aok:

Don't get me started on the caterers. Waited 20 mins at ht to get served for a young lad who came with me, and then gave up.
What's the point in having 3 tills available at each kiosk, but only use 2 of them?