PDA

View Full Version : Rock Bowling Club - Dumbarton - FAO buses

IanM
06-11-2014, 12:16 PM
A few of my Hearts mates had said this place was decent and cheap to go to before the game when they were there so I dropped them a quick facebook message last night to check opening times etc..

Got a responce saying that they've had a lot of pressure from the Police over the last few weeks and that they're trying to keep the numbers to people on supporter buses only.

They asked if anyone is running a bus and plans to go there to give them a call as soon as they can.

Also, ust in case anyone not on the bus i.e. us, had planned on going there looks like another venue is needed. which is fair enough..

open to suggestions!

ionahibby
06-11-2014, 12:23 PM
I'm going to this game also so any ideas appreciated. I know of the boozer a few mins away from Dumbarton East train st called the stags head but don't know what it's like, anybody been?

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-11-2014, 12:29 PM
A few of my Hearts mates

Disgraceful! ;-)

IanM
06-11-2014, 12:36 PM
Disgraceful! ;-)

the only thing they've been good for all season!

chinaman
06-11-2014, 01:18 PM
A few of my Hearts mates had said this place was decent and cheap to go to before the game when they were there so I dropped them a quick facebook message last night to check opening times etc..

Got a responce saying that they've had a lot of pressure from the Police over the last few weeks and that they're trying to keep the numbers to people on supporter buses only.

They asked if anyone is running a bus and plans to go there to give them a call as soon as they can.

Also, ust in case anyone not on the bus i.e. us, had planned on going there looks like another venue is needed. which is fair enough..

open to suggestions!

Yak MATES hope you"ve got a chain on yer wallet ,and more importantly never leave any kids alone with the xxxxx.okay.

BoltonHibee
06-11-2014, 08:00 PM
I'm going to this game also so any ideas appreciated. I know of the boozer a few mins away from Dumbarton East train st called the stags head but don't know what it's like, anybody been?

**** hole

silverhibee
06-11-2014, 08:14 PM
Hibs have only received 700 tickets for this game.

Looks like the away end for me.

Billy Whizz
06-11-2014, 08:41 PM

Nothing on sale yet

mim
06-11-2014, 09:01 PM

If that's the pub across the main road from the station exit, I was in there for our friendly last season and it was fine.

silverhibee
06-11-2014, 09:03 PM
Nothing on sale yet

No. But it does say Hibs have only received 700 tickets for this game on fishy site. :aok:

KdyHby
06-11-2014, 10:23 PM
I booked into corporate hospitality last week knowing how few tickets we'd be getting.

Billy Whizz
07-11-2014, 09:45 AM
I booked into corporate hospitality last week knowing how few tickets we'd be getting.

How much was it?

Cabbage East
07-11-2014, 10:53 AM
Why only 700? Anyone else planning on going in the home end in that case?

WeeRussell
07-11-2014, 12:38 PM

With he other 699 Hibbies then? :greengrin

KdyHby
07-11-2014, 12:49 PM
How much was it?

http://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/matchospcata/

OUR pre-match Category A lunch package gives fantastic value for money.

* Match Entry to the Bet Butler Stadium (via Main door to stadium)
* Access to Chivas Suite and Pay Bar
* 3-Course pre-match meal with wine
* Match Programme
* Complimentary Team Sheet
* Half-time buffet
* Post match access to pay bar in Chivas Suite

£80

There were a reasonable number of places available as of last Saturday.

KdyHby
07-11-2014, 12:57 PM
Why only 700?

Capacity only 2k, they had to cap season ticket sales. They're currently looking to build a 4k stadium, 3k seated, 1k standing.

silverhibee
07-11-2014, 01:46 PM
With he other 699 Hibbies then? :greengrin

Oops. :thumbsup:

Home end it is. :greengrin

KdyHby
07-11-2014, 03:04 PM
Tickets available from Monday, one per season ticket.

Hermit Crab
07-11-2014, 04:29 PM
That will sell out. There probably won't be a public sale this time.