PDA

View Full Version : Same Old Jam Tarts - Always Cheating

Suburban Hibby
26-10-2014, 07:43 PM
Three players pulled by the ref, everyone of them for cynical, take one for the team, stop them at all costs, hacks.

When was the last time you can think of a team having 3 cautioned/ sent off in the same game for cynical challenges?

Same old Jam Tarts- always cheating.

Tricla
26-10-2014, 07:44 PM
Effing ****.

ENDOF!

LeithBoozy
26-10-2014, 07:54 PM
Don't forget, that is with their boss telling them all week to keep it calm??????????????????????

tamig
26-10-2014, 07:57 PM
Can we not stop this? I'm sure nobody would be moaning if some of our guys took one for the team on occasion. We know what they're like. Ignore it.

B.H.F.C
26-10-2014, 08:06 PM
Three players pulled by the ref, everyone of them for cynical, take one for the team, stop them at all costs, hacks.

When was the last time you can think of a team having 3 cautioned/ sent off in the same game for cynical challenges?

Same old Jam Tarts- always cheating.

I wish our players would do cynical things. We'd probably lose less goals and win more games.

The one when Allan was bursting in to the box and Buoben just tripped him. Was he just meant to let him run on and score?

Suburban Hibby
26-10-2014, 08:19 PM
I wish our players would do cynical things. We'd probably lose less goals and win more games.

The one when Allan was bursting in to the box and Buoben just tripped him. Was he just meant to let him run on and score?

Apologies, not meant as a boo hoo hoo moan- the odd take one for the team challenge is fine, just thought it unusual so many in one game.

Bronson
26-10-2014, 08:39 PM
This thread is a bit desperate I have to say.

Capt Mainwaring
26-10-2014, 08:49 PM
Apologies, not meant as a boo hoo hoo moan- the odd take one for the team challenge is fine, just thought it unusual so many in one game.

Not pretty but these take outs are reflective of the win the Derby at all costs attitude that Hearts have and we have lacked over the years. It not all about nice passing football - it's about attitude and will to win ( whatever it takes)

SunshineOnLeith
26-10-2014, 08:55 PM
Three of their players committing fouls and getting booked = cheating? Whit? :confused:

You should have to pass a breathaliser before posting on Hibs.net in the evening after a game...

Davy Mac
26-10-2014, 09:04 PM
I thought we didn't let them bully us for once, we competed much better and looked far more willing.

But they will always be cheats and I don't mean just today. Horrible little grubby club.