PDA

View Full Version : Nade

BOB MARLEYS DUG
04-10-2014, 04:34 PM
Just knew he'd score against us today, knew it. Just had to be him :rolleyes:

Tell you what though, he's not really fat, just an absolute beast. SPFL Akinfenwa? :greengrin

Heisenberg
04-10-2014, 04:37 PM
Best player on the pitch.

The_Horde
04-10-2014, 04:38 PM
What a game he had today. If he plays like that every week I'd have him here no bother.

He hates us though so that wouldn't happen.

TowerHibs
04-10-2014, 04:38 PM
12/5 to score anytime. Buying money

kevo1875
04-10-2014, 04:44 PM

this

Glory Lurker
04-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Aye, says a lot about where we are now that he was the best on the park.

Diclonius
04-10-2014, 04:48 PM
Actually burst out laughing when he scored.

Tyler Durden
04-10-2014, 04:49 PM
Generally the centre backs dealt with Nade fine.

Stevenson was on a hiding to nothing today playing on the right so I don't blame him for having a poor game. However I doubt he'll enjoy watching the goal again, as his initial failure to challenge Nade was terrible and eventually cost us.

Teams must love playing Hibs, we show next to no aggression and happily let other teams cross the ball.

GreenArmyyy!
04-10-2014, 04:50 PM

Don't be so silly.

keep the faith
04-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Don't be so silly.

I thought he was MOTM too.

marleyhib
04-10-2014, 05:00 PM
Me too, rarely lost the ball, scored, did cause us problems all day.

hibbymark
04-10-2014, 05:05 PM
I thought both him and Martin Scott were excellent

lucky
04-10-2014, 05:07 PM

I thought both were crap like the rest of the players on the pitch

Sas_The_Hibby
04-10-2014, 05:09 PM
Thought he was good and call me soft but I don't agree with noising up individual players like him - it just succeeded in firing him up IMO.

I was also disgusted by a number of fans near me in the East who, when he'd scored and came over to the East (and who can blame him in the circumstances?), were making monkey noise and gestures.

Or perhaps I'm just getting too old for this nonsense.

edinburghhibee
04-10-2014, 05:12 PM
Thought he was good and call me soft but I don't agree with noising up individual players like him - it just succeeded in firing him up IMO. I was also disgusted by a number of fans near me in the East who, when he'd scored and came over to the East (and who can blame him in the circumstances?), were making monkey noise and gestures. Or perhaps I'm just getting too old for this nonsense.

Disgusting behaviour if there looking in your an embarrassment and stay away

SaulGoodman
04-10-2014, 05:14 PM
I thought the ref gave him every decision going.

smithy_hibees
04-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Most players look good against hibs!

Crops73
04-10-2014, 05:22 PM

Eh?

Crops73
04-10-2014, 05:23 PM

You been drinking? :confused:

emerald green
04-10-2014, 05:28 PM
Whenever Hibs fans single out an individual player for "the treatment" (like Nade) that player inevitably plays really well against us, and/or scores.

It didn't surprise me one iota Nade scored today, although I have to say Hibs defending was really poor at the goal he scored.

GlasgowHibee
04-10-2014, 05:33 PM
Thought he was good and call me soft but I don't agree with noising up individual players like him - it just succeeded in firing him up IMO.

I was also disgusted by a number of fans near me in the East who, when he'd scored and came over to the East (and who can blame him in the circumstances?), were making monkey noise and gestures.

this 100%

Happened with Jason Scotland too, each time we've been left with egg on our faces.

Alfred E Newman
04-10-2014, 05:35 PM
Probably inevitable that he would score today. Full marks to him after all the abuse he has taken from us. He showed how to lead the line and bully defenders into mistakes. Take note Malonga.

bigwheel
04-10-2014, 05:35 PM

I don't want anyone who does that to support our team...vile and disgusting behaviour if true..

Crops73
04-10-2014, 05:36 PM
Whenever Hibs fans single out an individual player for "the treatment" (like Nade) that player inevitably plays really well against us, and/or scores.

It didn't surprise me one iota Nade scored today, although I have to say Hibs defending was really poor at the goal he scored.

I agree.

But, did he get singled out because of who he has played for or, because of the colour of his skin? :agree:

Canongatehibs
04-10-2014, 05:54 PM
;4190386']What a game he had today. If he plays like that every week I'd have him here no bother.

He hates us though so that wouldn't happen.

The feeling is more than mutual.

Canongatehibs
04-10-2014, 05:57 PM

im not sure about that tbh.

remember fulton and Hartley getting dogs abuse and having mares of games

Moon unit
04-10-2014, 06:08 PM
Martin Scott got away with murder today, ref was not interested, complete arse!..

Jonnyboy
04-10-2014, 06:12 PM
Eh?

Allow me to interpret :greengrin

Disgusting behaviour (from the fans making monkey noises) and if they are looking in (on this thread) they should stay away because they are an embarrassment

emerald green
04-10-2014, 06:16 PM
I agree.

But, did he get singled out because of who he has played for or, because of the colour of his skin? :agree:

I would like to think it's because of who he played for, nothing to do with the colour of his skin.

Ronniekirk
04-10-2014, 06:36 PM
Generally the centre backs dealt with Nade fine.

Stevenson was on a hiding to nothing today playing on the right so I don't blame him for having a poor game. However I doubt he'll enjoy watching the goal again, as his initial failure to challenge Nade was terrible and eventually cost us.

Teams must love playing Hibs, we show next to no aggression and happily let other teams cross the ball.
It's clear that Lewis at right back leaves us exposed if no one doubles up when he is up against a fast tricky player or as today someone who can use Thier upper body strength to ease him out way .
But I have lost count of the number of goals we have lost from someone out on the touch line cutting in and up to three players don't put the tackle in

matty_f
04-10-2014, 06:37 PM
I thought the ref gave him every decision going.

I thought he fouled the defender leading up to their goal. Ref was very lenient with them today, and Nade in particular.

iwasthere1972
04-10-2014, 06:40 PM
Nade is still Nade. We made him look good. Gave him too much space and time on the ball. Needed someone strong who he couldn't lean on, fall over and get a free kick at every opportunity.

He'll probably go another 10 games without scoring.

Danderhall Hibs
04-10-2014, 06:41 PM
We could've goaded him into a red card today easily.

Sas_The_Hibby
04-10-2014, 06:43 PM
I agree.

I'm sure he got singled out because of who he is and who he played for, not the fact that he's black. That's ok in itself, even though it can be counter productive IMO.

Obviously monkey noises and gestures aren't ok but I don't think anyone on here's disagreeing with me on that one.

matty_f
04-10-2014, 06:58 PM

Should have been in about him, was ripe for a red card but we let him get a easy ride.

Judas Iscariot
04-10-2014, 07:03 PM

Not the "Hibs way" sadly..

That nicey nicey plsh is half the reason we're here and more than half the reason for our embarrassing derby record!

BS44
04-10-2014, 07:23 PM

Have we managed that before?

Danderhall Hibs
04-10-2014, 07:28 PM

Ever?

Could've been done easy today. He was desperate we should've played on it.

matty_f
04-10-2014, 07:39 PM

Did he not get sent off in a derby before? Seem to remember it but could be imagining it!

Diclonius
04-10-2014, 08:08 PM
Did he not get sent off in a derby before? Seem to remember it but could be imagining it!

No.

The last Hearts player sent off for two yellows was Mikoliunas eight seasons ago. All of them since have been striaght reds for violent conduct or last man challenges.

adhibs
04-10-2014, 08:11 PM

i had to laugh about when he scored, was an absolute certainty. loved his celebration

buktapurple79
04-10-2014, 08:18 PM

I did the same - boy behind me said he had twenty quid on him to score. Could never bet against Hibs, its just wrong.

SteveHFC
04-10-2014, 08:19 PM
I also did laugh.

Some of the reactions were tragic.

SaulGoodman
04-10-2014, 08:25 PM
I started running down the stairs to give him abuse when he scored, then he took his shirt off and I promptly bolted back up to my seat

BS44
04-10-2014, 08:32 PM
Ever?

Could've been done easy today. He was desperate we should've played on it.

Didn't seem to rile him at all, just made him more determined.

Diclonius
04-10-2014, 08:39 PM
I also did laugh.

Some of the reactions were tragic.

He's probably been dreaming of that moment every day since the "ten men" chant started. Fully entitled to milk it for all it's worth.

Danderhall Hibs
04-10-2014, 08:49 PM
Didn't seem to rile him at all, just made him more determined.

If someone had been streetwise enough he'd have lost it. His reaction at the goal showed he'd been got to but none of the players had it in them to have a nibble.

bookert
04-10-2014, 08:56 PM
Don't be so silly. who was better than him ?

Judas Iscariot
04-10-2014, 09:31 PM
Shows how much we've stagnated and just where we really are the now...

cleanyman
04-10-2014, 09:34 PM
That's him scored 3 goals against us now.

Haunting.

erin go bragh
04-10-2014, 11:07 PM
That's him scored 3 goals against us now.

Haunting.

When you think about his 25 career goals , 3 against us is proberly his best goal scoring ratio . Lol

Ggtth

Waxy
05-10-2014, 01:06 AM
Reckon we could have been 2 or 3 up by half time. we weren't though and the inevitable happened, a Nade equaliser.we can still make the playoffs.

emerald green
05-10-2014, 09:56 AM
Dreadful defending, and of course Hibs get punished even more so than it's a big useless lump like Nade who scores.

NadeAteMyLunch!
05-10-2014, 11:16 AM
No.

The last Hearts player sent off for two yellows was Mikoliunas eight seasons ago. All of them since have been striaght reds for violent conduct or last man challenges.

Usually straight reds 2 days after the game 😏

Pete
05-10-2014, 12:31 PM
Racists.

MB62
05-10-2014, 01:15 PM

Disgusting behaviour (from the fans making monkey noises) and if they are looking in (on this thread) they should stay away because they are an embarrassment

Ah, now that makes sense once you translated it into English, thanks for that J.C. :thumbsup:
Now I can agree with the sentiments.

The_Horde
05-10-2014, 01:20 PM
Think the ref let him away with everything yesterday as well. The amount of times hibs defenders were penalised for fouls on him for doing exactly what he was doing to them was unbelievable and the slightest push by Cummings or Malonga was punished instantly.

pedroorange1875
05-10-2014, 01:31 PM
Listen i could set myself up as a villain against Hibs, im 42 massively overweight and never played football for 25 years, and i would be absolutely guaranteed to score against us. Its the Hibs way, villains, teams that have never score for 12 games, anyone looking for a confidence boosting win.
The reason Nade had a good game is because Paul Hanlon cant handle a physical centre forward at all, and then unbelievably we play Lewis Stevenson on the right. Those are the real problems

Lago
05-10-2014, 01:44 PM
Martin Scott got away with murder today, ref was not interested, complete arse!..
Thats it blame the ref.

SaulGoodman
05-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Thats it blame the ref.

The Ref was poor though?

Crops73
05-10-2014, 04:33 PM

Thank you.

I thought I'd logged onto some Ugandan website there! :confused:

Strong point English not is my. :wink:

edinburghhibee
05-10-2014, 04:40 PM
You been drinking? :confused:

Are you kidding me on??? Your happy with our fans possibly shouting racial abuse?

erin go bragh
05-10-2014, 05:01 PM
Nade quoted in the papers saying " i can score against Hibs whenever i want " ?? Has he only wanted to score against us yesterday ? His total career goals speaks volumes .
Oxley might even have a better games to goals ratio .

Ggtth

SaulGoodman
05-10-2014, 05:32 PM
Nade quoted in the papers saying " i can score against Hibs whenever i want " ?? Has he only wanted to score against us yesterday ? His total career goals speaks volumes .
Oxley might even have a better games to goals ratio .

Ggtth

Why did they only draw then? I could've put away the chance he had yesterday!

NAE NOOKIE
06-10-2014, 11:23 AM
Nade looked fitter than he ever did with the Yams. I cant believe folk having a go at Hanlon & co, the guys built like a brick jobby hoose, in the circumstances I think they did OK against him.

When a player gets as much stick as Nade has had from us it shows a bit of class to suck it up when he gets his own back. Anybody near me who thinks its clever to make Monkey noises or any other racist utterances at an opposition player will find themselves dobbed in quick sharp. I know the overwhelming majority of fans would do the same.

We may have been crap on the park for 7 years, but in an exact contrast the fans have been utter class off it in the way they have stuck with and supported the club ........ I would hate anything to tarnish that.

Crops73
06-10-2014, 05:07 PM
Are you kidding me on??? Your happy with our fans possibly shouting racial abuse?

Are you kidding? :confused:

I was referring to the almost unreadable post that I quoted.

No, I have no time for racism.

Pete
06-10-2014, 05:18 PM
You've got to love it when a group of men who are probably shopping at jacomo call professional athletes "fat".

I wish I was as fat as Nade, Akinfenwa, Rooney or Gascoigne. :greengrin

Crops73
06-10-2014, 05:25 PM
You've got to love it when a group of men who are probably shopping at jacomo call professional athletes "fat".

:thumbsup:

pedroorange1875
06-10-2014, 05:33 PM

And Jason Scotland

Mr White
06-10-2014, 05:36 PM
And Jason Scotland

But not mark yardley.

Billychaotic182
07-10-2014, 02:53 PM
I'd be happy if I never heard the 10 men couldnae carry song again. Twice this has backfired on us this year. Rather put it to bed. Thoughts?

Keith_M
07-10-2014, 02:59 PM
I'd be happy if I never heard the 10 men couldnae carry song again. Twice this has backfired on us this year. Rather put it to bed. Thoughts?

I think you're wasting your time, as some people don't have the brains to realise it's a bad idea.

The people that still sing it, especially now he's not actually fat, probably sing the Refugee Song as well.

Big Frank
07-10-2014, 03:01 PM
I think you're wasting your time, as some people don't have the brains to realise it's a bad idea.

The people that still sing it, especially now he's not actually fat, probably sing the Refugee Song as well.

your a hoot.

Keith_M
07-10-2014, 03:02 PM
your a hoot.

Thanks, I try my best.

Ricky Bobby
07-10-2014, 03:45 PM
I dont have a problem with the young team and others singing the Nade song if that's their thing, but the same folks need to man up when the guy gives it plenty after scoring. Some peoples reaction on Saturday was pitiful. Lets face it, he deserved his goal and took the opportunity to give some back. I say fair play to him.

Crops73
07-10-2014, 04:00 PM

What exactly is this song?

Scouse Hibee
07-10-2014, 04:07 PM
I see from the pictures that he also managed a cheeky 5-1 whilst celebrating too.

The_Horde
07-10-2014, 04:59 PM

Seconded. Pointless song.