PDA

View Full Version : Rangers Media

SteveHFC
29-09-2014, 10:08 PM
http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showforum=1

Get it ****ing right up every single one of you.

http://i.imgur.com/KiYq1Sw.gif

theonlywayisup
29-09-2014, 10:16 PM
http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showforum=1

Get it ****ing right up every single one of you.

http://i.imgur.com/KiYq1Sw.gif

Some cracking threads there!

You should read the Mohsni taunts Hibs thread.:na na:

ionahibby
29-09-2014, 10:26 PM
I have to admit I'm glad this forum despite how heated it can be is pretty easy going. Some of the language on that rangers media ie f*** this and f*** that is pretty disgraceful!

29-09-2014, 10:31 PM
Rangers fans are without a shadow of a doubt the most vile, disgusting, horrible set of supporters on the planet. Bigots, tramps and general dregs of society.

Real Emerald
29-09-2014, 10:37 PM
I have to admit I'm glad this forum despite how heated it can be is pretty easy going. Some of the language on that rangers media ie f*** this and f*** that is pretty disgraceful!
Totally agree, the vile that comes out of them against people they not so long ago treated as heros is shocking and as for the language :shocked:

Sir David Gray
29-09-2014, 11:13 PM
I'm just glad that we can score as easily at Ibrox against the new Rangers as we did against the old Rangers.

Get it right up every single one of you. :bye:

Smelly inbred ********.

surreyhibbie
29-09-2014, 11:19 PM
Rangers fans are without a shadow of a doubt the most vile, disgusting, horrible set of supporters on the planet. Bigots, tramps and general dregs of society.

Sorry I disagree.

They are not nearly that nice.

:greengrin:flag:

God Petrie
29-09-2014, 11:21 PM
My favourite post in the Rangers vs HIVS thread is the first one that predicts "3-1 rangers". Ahh its delightful how a lack of precision and punctuation can come back to bite someone.

Sir David Gray
29-09-2014, 11:25 PM

Right so what about their bad points?

DarrenSQH
29-09-2014, 11:29 PM
Enjoyed my visit to the match thread

30-09-2014, 05:22 AM
Sorry I disagree.

They are not nearly that nice.

:greengrin:flag:

I was in a good mood and feeling generous ;)!

worcesterhibby
30-09-2014, 07:07 AM
Hre is a bit nicked from their match day thread

"The inescapable fact is that Hibs humiliated us from start to finish. They were the better team BY FAR. They played us off the park, and looked better, quicker, fitter and more skillful in every department. They were organised, efficient, clinical and technically proficient - everything, in fact, that we are not!"

:greengrin:thumbsup:

Jack
30-09-2014, 07:40 AM
Its official ...

Swally has lost his Super tag!

Awe naw!!!!!

Probably going to be replaced with the Supper tag :-)

SouthMoroccoStu
30-09-2014, 08:00 AM
You should read the Mohsni taunts Hibs thread.:na na:

Got to love the Huns on this forum

It takes about 20 posts for one fan to dare to suggest that he concentrates on his game instead of critiquing other teams

Newry Hibs
30-09-2014, 08:11 AM
Just read the match thread. Good grief. Just a whole pile of F*** this and W*******. Was actually quite difficult to work out what the score was at the time as the bile just kept on going.

Someone really has it in for 'hipster' Oxley and someone else is a papist so-and-so.

Really really funny. Can we keep it in our vault?

Geo_1875
30-09-2014, 08:47 AM
Hre is a bit nicked from their match day thread

"The inescapable fact is that Hibs humiliated us from start to finish. They were the better team BY FAR. They played us off the park, and looked better, quicker, fitter and more skillful in every department. They were organised, efficient, clinical and technically proficient - everything, in fact, that we are not!"

:greengrin:thumbsup:

Was that not Swally's post match interview?

Lewis77
30-09-2014, 08:53 AM

They are worse than jambos! Saying that, there is good and bad with all support but rangers just has so much more bad than everyone else and that is without doubt due to the abhorrent loyalist culture that is intertwined with the club.

I'm saying this as a Hibs man, I hate Rangers! I simply dislike hearts, a lot!

J-C
30-09-2014, 09:08 AM
Just read the match thread, why is their clock 2 hours out, I was reading posts about the game and they were posted at 6.25pm etc, can't they even get their clocks set right, useless gets. :greengrin

Lewis77
30-09-2014, 09:30 AM
I've just been taking a look at that delightful rangers site. Leaving this site to visit that is the cyber equivalent of leaving Norway and walking into downtown Fallujah!

It's so much more aggressive and humourless. I'm not talking about the use of expletive as in my opinion we're a touch too strict in regards to such things, more so the style & structure of the language. It's just more sinister. Even the imagery used has a more violent/aggressive disposition. Rangers fans truly are a thoroughly unpleasant shower!

jodjam
30-09-2014, 09:42 AM
Just read the match thread, why is their clock 2 hours out, I was reading posts about the game and they were posted at 6.25pm etc, can't they even get their clocks set right, useless gets. :greengrin

When you still live in 1690 the actual time isnae that important

Keith_M
30-09-2014, 09:58 AM
When you still live in 1690 the actual time isnae that important

As the Captain Announced the last time I arrived at Glasgow Airport.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now arriving at Glasgow Airport. Please adjust all watches to local time by putting them back 300 years"

:wink:

Just Alf
30-09-2014, 10:36 AM
Balgreen Bear
Posted Yesterday, 03:13 PM

"Looking forward to a comfortable drubbing. "

ha ha! how correct he was! :lolrangers:

Mathias Jack
30-09-2014, 11:28 AM
Was the first place for me to go this morning. Folk tearing shreds off each other, comedy gold!

"No one likes us, we don't care" is how it goes, isn't it?

After reading some of the posts, it's apparent they don't like each other either! :faf:

KingFranck
30-09-2014, 12:22 PM
http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=274203
Poorless reading this match day thread 3-1 and 3-0 predictions all over it woops wrong way round huns
McCoist go shouts, eh no he'll not cos you cant afford to ! they are stuck with him and his 11 imposters:flag:

Pretty Boy
30-09-2014, 12:29 PM
The hun who suggests Moshni should join Al Qaeda shows their customary class.

Mikey09
30-09-2014, 10:00 PM
The hun who suggests Moshni should join Al Qaeda shows their customary class.

What league do they play in?? Maybe be a decent move for him.... Surely he could find a cold damp cave to live in that would be more appealing than Govan?? And I'm sure the training would be of a higher standard than what they do at Murray park.... :wink:

By the way... This is a joke before the offended brigade jump on it.... :thumbsup:

worcesterhibby
01-10-2014, 07:54 AM
here's a classic quote from their match day thread.

"To be quite honest, recent events have made me feel like this isn't the club i grew up supporting."

Hahaha they finally worked it out. :greengrin

Onion
01-10-2014, 08:30 AM
Entertaining but also a little disturbing. To think this kind of stuff stuff still goes on in public in 21st century. Racism, bigotry, defamation, homophobia .... every hate crime you can think of was in there. And these were mainly aimed at the people they LIKE :aok:

And they really like the word ****... a lot :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-10-2014, 08:50 AM
I read that thread yesterday afternoon, the despondency levels on there mid/post match were quite similar to here pre match with loads of extra swearing added in, quite a good read from 8pm (or 6pm on there) on Monday onwards.

emerald green
01-10-2014, 06:26 PM
These peepul are seriously mad.

Pretty Boy
01-10-2014, 07:05 PM
These peepul are seriously mad.

Yep.

Did you know our manager lost a testicle to cancer? Ha ha ha ha ha ha that's fair game for banter on that cesspit of a forum apparently.

Utter **** to a man.

01-10-2014, 07:57 PM
Yep.

Did you know our manager lost a testicle to cancer? Ha ha ha ha ha ha that's fair game for banter on that cesspit of a forum apparently.

Utter **** to a man.

Sick sick creatures, absolutely vile support, the total ****bags of society. An embarrassment to the entire country.

portycabbage
01-10-2014, 08:48 PM
Sick sick creatures, absolutely vile support, the total ****bags of society. An embarrassment to the entire country.

They're also parted owned by the BNP!:wink:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29446152

Jack Hackett
01-10-2014, 10:07 PM
They're also parted owned by the BNP!:wink:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29446152

Hasn't helped their share price.... Down nearly 7% to 21p...Losers!.

Also can't help but notice that the general sentiments on that cesspit of a site, on the threads concerning their excuse of a manager, pretty much mirror (once you remove the profanities and bigotry) the tone on dot net a few months back. The major difference being that it has taken over 3 years for them to waken up to the cluelessness of the useless Richard, whereas the penny dropped here, that Butcher was a huge mistake after only a few months.

Which underlines how thick they are.

BT58
02-10-2014, 07:15 AM
Mikey Stewart has written an article in the Sun attacking swallies taktiks, that has them all cracking up
Great stuff
And another thread about closing the top tiers v the saints next week
methinks their baws gonna burst soon...LOL

jacomo
02-10-2014, 10:09 AM
Mikey Stewart has written an article in the Sun attacking swallies taktiks, that has them all cracking up
Great stuff
And another thread about closing the top tiers v the saints next week
methinks their baws gonna burst soon...LOL

Unless they sell some real estate or Mike Ashley stumps up (although he can't buy more shares unless he disposes of Toon FC), they are relying on some new investor to bale them out. Dave King (who might be a Walter Mitty character) will surely require the board to resign, so won't be buying into any further share issue under the current regime.

They are in a hole, no doubt about it. Still, I thought Hertz would be liquidated, so what do I know?

Any investors who bought shares at 70p in Dec 2012 have taken a massive bath... selling price currently 20p.

edinburghhibee
02-10-2014, 10:38 AM
They are worse than jambos! Saying that, there is good and bad with all support but rangers just has so much more bad than everyone else and that is without doubt due to the abhorrent loyalist culture that is intertwined with the club. I'm saying this as a Hibs man, I hate Rangers! I simply dislike hearts, a lot!

You'll be delighted to know then that "rangers" are dead!!! "The Rangers" are just the wee duddy team in the championship :D

Bad Martini
02-10-2014, 11:12 AM
I think my feelings on them are clear. No need to repost.

Sufficeth to say, when they go bust and stay bust forever, society will be a happier, cleaner, greener place. The sun will shine, birds will sing, there will be no smell of dog **** in the air and the general aura of happiness around Scotland will be far greater. A world without the huns.

Roll on.

Meantime.

1-3 - GIRFUY

ENDOF

WeeRussell
02-10-2014, 11:43 AM
There's a thread on that ever-friendly site pretty busy with people essentially complaining that there's not enough sectarian songs and foul language at Ibrox due to Rangers supporters reporting each other and being mindful of their kids being there.

Poor little souls. :rolleyes:

This intelligent individual has a good idea though.. "I hate this family friendly pish, theres nothing wrong with taking kids to games, ill take mine when shes old enough, but she'll understand that there might be swearing and songs etc but thats only for the football not for at home or school etc"

Really really wish The Rangers would die. :greengrin

SJNB Hibby
02-10-2014, 01:13 PM
Hasn't helped their share price.... Down nearly 7% to 21p...Losers!.

Also can't help but notice that the general sentiments on that cesspit of a site, on the threads concerning their excuse of a manager, pretty much mirror (once you remove the profanities and bigotry) the tone on dot net a few months back. The major difference being that it has taken over 3 years for them to waken up to the cluelessness of the useless Richard, whereas the penny dropped here, that Butcher was a huge mistake after only a few months.

Which underlines how thick they are.

"Rangers need fresh investment since the business does not have enough funds to continue trading beyond the end of the year"

Fingers crossed:na na:

PHEONIXHIBS
02-10-2014, 02:22 PM
Just read the Ally hits back at Stubbs thread on that forum and got to say if anyone is in doubt as to what vile creatures 99% of these people are I suggest you read the 3rd page. but I will add if like the vast majority of sane minded people in Scotland you are offended by mindless cancer jokes don't bother ! Obviously the simpletons along the M8 forget that a rangers legend who has a stand named after him at ibrox died of cancer only a few months ago. CRETINS http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=274255&st=40

Lewis77
02-10-2014, 05:31 PM
You'll be delighted to know then that "rangers" are dead!!! "The Rangers" are just the wee duddy team in the championship :D

I'm just going to start calling them "Trangers".

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-10-2014, 06:06 PM
Abuse and accusations (http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=265883)

Found the above on that site, you've really got to laugh! :greengrin

Famous Fiver
02-10-2014, 06:30 PM
I've just spent half an hour reading the posts on that site (A half hour I won't get back) but it was almost worthwhile to see them lash out in all directions. They are a club in turmoil, and then some . I just hope they do fall into administration. I think this is Ashley's strategy (to pick up the bones for a song). Fun times ahead.

Sir David Gray
02-10-2014, 06:58 PM
Abuse and accusations (http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=265883)

Found the above on that site, you've really got to laugh! :greengrin

Almost worth it to sign up and just lurk in the background reporting all their members who are having personal digs at McCoist and the players and see them dropping like flies. :greengrin