PDA

View Full Version : Prison Break

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-06-2014, 11:47 AM
I know it's been out for a while now but I have literally just finished it. Absoultely gutted how it ended, so sad. Nevertheless an absolute fantastic watch! Right up there with Breaking Bad in my honest opinion. Would definitely recommend this to everyone and anyone, you will NOT be disappointed!

All hail Michael Scofield :top marks

Betty Boop
25-06-2014, 12:34 PM
I know it's been out for a while now but I have literally just finished it. Absoultely gutted how it ended, so sad. Nevertheless an absolute fantastic watch! Right up there with Breaking Bad in my honest opinion. Would definitely recommend this to everyone and anyone, you will NOT be disappointed!

All hail Michael Scofield :top marks

OMG how gorgeous Wentworth Miller ?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-06-2014, 01:31 PM
OMG how gorgeous Wentworth Miller ?

Good looking guy :aok:

Gus
25-06-2014, 08:18 PM
I watched the first time round, amazing

Wentworth Miller was born in Chipping Norton

Sylar
26-06-2014, 06:57 AM
I loved season 1, liked season 2, enjoyed season 3 and was totally disappointed by season 4, which was totally silly. 'Final Break' was needless.

Still a good series, particularly as I watched it in 'marathon' format.

Currently watching 'Castle' in the same manner.

Holmesdale Hibs
26-06-2014, 10:08 PM
I thought seasons 1 and 2 were both excellent. 3 was alright (I think it was affected by the writers strike and certain characters didn't agree to filming). The first half of 4 was really good but got a bit silly towards the end. Still well worth a watch.

Jones28
02-07-2014, 03:50 PM
I got bored by the end of season 2 and stopped watching it. Might get back into it but Berwickshire is yet to embrace fibre-optic broadband and we're on a limited download Internet plan so can't get Netflix without using the whole lot up!