PDA

View Full Version : Police incident Hibs club

franks
25-05-2014, 06:16 PM
Eventually went to the Hibs Club after the game, the club was closed due to a " police incident any ideas, or were they just frightened to let people in for obvious reasons.

Green_one
25-05-2014, 06:30 PM
Eventually went to the Hibs Club after the game, the club was closed due to a " police incident any ideas, or were they just frightened to let people in for obvious reasons.

If they are feeling anything like me there have probably been some attemped suicides. Lowest point ever, in a history of low points. :rolleyes:

easty
25-05-2014, 06:32 PM
I've nae doubt there will be a few incidents tonight. I'm on my way home, I'm in nae mood to be out tonight.

MrRobot
25-05-2014, 06:34 PM
I've nae doubt there will be a few incidents tonight. I'm on my way home, I'm in nae mood to be out tonight.

Im pretty much the same. Finding it hard to stay out right now.

easty
25-05-2014, 06:52 PM
Im pretty much the same. Finding it hard to stay out right now.

I'm a temperamental ******* at the best of times. At least I've got the sense to take myself home.

Still I'm half willing my neighbour to be playing his *****y music too loud when I get back. I really feel like smashing something up!

Cheers Hibs.

hfc-1875
25-05-2014, 07:30 PM

Why would they be frightened to let people in? Not like the people that work there are to blame for us getting relegated is it?

CraigHibee
25-05-2014, 07:42 PM
Unless it because of the protests?

EH6 Hibby
25-05-2014, 07:46 PM
There were at least 20 policemen outside the Harp and Castle when I passed about 7.15pm. Looked as though there had been trouble.

andy1875
25-05-2014, 07:50 PM
I was surprised there wasn't any bother in the ground. Or at least I didn't see any.

Kinda expected a Falkirk (semi final) type of atmosphere.

There were fights galore between Hibs fans that day.

Suppose the shock factor the day numbed peoples anger. Who knows.

stuart62
25-05-2014, 07:52 PM
Was in Hibs club and never seen anything, police did come to door and doors locked, maybe missed it tho.

CallumLaidlaw
25-05-2014, 07:58 PM
There was a few scuffles along London road apparently, and my mate witnessed a few guys attack a car full of girls.
At the bottom of leith walk, I witnessed a car with his windows down blaring "hearts hearts glorious hearts". Must have a death wish.

leggeto
25-05-2014, 08:03 PM
There was a few scuffles along London road apparently, and my mate witnessed a few guys attack a car full of girls.
At the bottom of leith walk, I witnessed a car with his windows down blaring "hearts hearts glorious hearts". Must have a death wish.

A Molotov cocktail in the last one