PDA

View Full Version : Flags

JIm
21-05-2014, 09:55 PM
Flags were looking great tonight until the stewards removed them on clubs say so supposedly! Total farce!

What's script with clubs and not letting us put supporters flags up? Surely areas should be allocated for this?

Still mon the hibs! **** you Hamilton!

Frazerbob
21-05-2014, 09:57 PM
Flags were looking great tonight until the stewards removed them on clubs say so supposedly! Total farce!

What's script with clubs and not letting us put supporters flags up? Surely areas should be allocated for this?

Still mon the hibs! **** you Hamilton!

They were covering advertising boards. Not really a surprise they were taken down.

LancashireHibby
21-05-2014, 10:35 PM
They weren't covering advertising boards, they were at the front rail of the stand. I got mine back after speaking to three separate stewards. Will start a new thread but I've got an East Lothian flag tie.

Frazerbob
21-05-2014, 10:48 PM
They weren't covering advertising boards, they were at the front rail of the stand. I got mine back after speaking to three separate stewards. Will start a new thread but I've got an East Lothian flag tie.

The ones in the photo are. Can't comment on any others.

JIm
21-05-2014, 11:18 PM

Cheers pal it's mine but you can keep it :wink:

LancashireHibby
21-05-2014, 11:22 PM
Cheers pal it's mine but you can keep it :wink:

I use the old shoelace method so let me know. Assuming I'll be in Mash Tun/Four in Hand pre match, S43 during the game.

JIm
21-05-2014, 11:26 PM
I use the old shoelace method so let me know. Assuming I'll be in Mash Tun/Four in Hand pre match, S43 during the game.

I've seen enough mate off to Amsterdam for a few! I'll get it next season :thumbsup:

norhfc
22-05-2014, 06:30 AM
do they remove the OF flags ? always see loads of them wherever they turn up...did look good on the telly :agree:

Hibernia Na Eir
22-05-2014, 07:13 AM
do they remove the OF flags ? always see loads of them wherever they turn up...did look good on the telly :agree:

it'll be the Championship clubs' turn to be decked out with Butchers Aprons next year. Can't honestly see them being taken down. Especially at the likes of Hamilton!

Lucius Apuleius
22-05-2014, 07:15 AM
it'll be the Championship clubs' turn to be decked out with Butchers Aprons next year. Can't honestly see them being taken down. Especially at the likes of Hamilton!

Cannae help yourself can you?