PDA

View Full Version : Is Saturday going to be a sell out?

beensaidbefore
07-05-2014, 09:39 PM
The stadium that is?

Could do with putting the Killie fans in the upper stand away from the pitch, with the hope the 'impact' of their supporters is diminished somewhat.

Then get Hibs supporters all round, and as close to the pitch as possible. Regardless of normal seats, get as close to the pitch as possible to try and create some kind of atmosphere and intensity into the occasion.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-05-2014, 09:41 PM
We wont sell out.

Brightside
07-05-2014, 09:42 PM
We wont sell out.

12000 max.

07-05-2014, 09:42 PM
Wont be anywhere near a sell out

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-05-2014, 09:43 PM
12000 max.

Hibs fans or in total?

Bayern Bru
07-05-2014, 09:43 PM
13-14,000 I reckon.

Mainly down to a lot of Killie fans and a few more Hibees turning up.

Spike Mandela
07-05-2014, 09:44 PM
The play off might be. Couple of weeks to ratchet up the hype.

iwasthere1972
07-05-2014, 09:46 PM
The stadium that is?

Could do with putting the Killie fans in the upper stand away from the pitch, with the hope the 'impact' of their supporters is diminished somewhat.

Then get Hibs supporters all round, and as close to the pitch as possible. Regardless of normal seats, get as close to the pitch as possible to try and create some kind of atmosphere and intensity into the occasion.

No chance. Hate it myself if someone is sitting in my seat because I've had hassle moving them on. Can you imagine the arguments that would be going on if folk just sat where they wanted.

The atmosphere and intensity will be there regardless of where fans are sitting but only if the players are doing the business on the pitch.

Don't know about a sell out but should still be a decent turnout.

Onion
07-05-2014, 09:49 PM
11000 max. On TV, Hibs cannot score, need to win, a clueless manager and one up front. Many will choose to stay away for good reason. Not going to be pretty.

yeezus.
07-05-2014, 09:51 PM
I sincerely doubt it, with a bit of luck we'll get 14,000 and Kilmarnock will bring a record 250 fans.

frazeHFC
07-05-2014, 09:53 PM
I sincerely doubt it, with a bit of luck we'll get 14,000 and Kilmarnock will bring a record 250 fans.

Quadrupling their season best? Can't see it tbh.

Think we will have a rather poor attendance for such an occasion, around 13,000 tops. Not blaming anyone that doesn't turn up tho, waste of money watching us.

Bring on Saturday. Nervous as hell but bring that fat **** Boyd on!!

beensaidbefore
07-05-2014, 09:54 PM
No chance. Hate it myself if someone is sitting in my seat because I've had hassle moving them on. Can you imagine the arguments that would be going on if folk just sat where they wanted.

The atmosphere and intensity will be there regardless of where fans are sitting but only if the players are doing the business on the pitch.

I kinda meant those at the front sit in their normal seats, the rest fill in the spaces, rather than sitting in the back row. But tbh, if you giving up your seat for a game meant we stayed up would you do it?

The volume that could be generated from the old east is something that is missing from ER in recent years. Think of the AEK game for example, the crowd were immense, and I think that pushed the players on. Getting some noise round the pitch could help. I don't think it could do any bloody harm that's for sure!

Stantons Angel
07-05-2014, 09:59 PM

OMG! imagine anybody daring to sit in your seat!!!!

Fun aside it doesnt matter how we feel about the situation we find ourselves in if we want our team to stay in the top league they need our help!

We have to put aside our disappointment and get behind them because we ALL know how hard this is going to be for everyone. For whatever reason you feel your alliance to the club has slipped or even disappeared you are needed and needed now!

The hibs support has always been fickle but in the time i have been following Hibs this is the worst atmosphere i have known. There are so many keyboard managers sitting waiting on bad news coming from each game when they should be out there supporting their team. Yes i know they are rubbish and yes i know it takes hard earned money to get in. The club have done their bit by reducing the prices now we must do what we can to get them over the line.

Ive said before that we cannot go on sacking managers, we cannot go on watching this type of football being played by players in Hibs jerseys.

Put aside your feelings the disappointment and the pain you have felt this season now help the team, for by God they are going to need it!

You have turned out in numbers on many occasions and sadly been very disappointed, this is the last game of the season and a VERY important one too!

Bishop Hibee
07-05-2014, 10:00 PM
I'm going to the shop tomorrow to get two tickets for No.2 son +1. His comment was "why, have I not been studying hard enough!?" Every little helps.

Ronniekirk
07-05-2014, 10:06 PM
The play off might be. Couple of weeks to ratchet up the hype.
First leg is away so could be all over by second leg .

so if we win 5 0 away from home Nae point in going to home game

iwasthere1972
07-05-2014, 10:08 PM

Fun aside it doesnt matter how we feel about the situation we find ourselves in if we want our team to stay in the top league they need our help!

We have to put aside our disappointment and get behind them because we ALL know how hard this is going to be for everyone. For whatever reason you feel your alliance to the club has slipped or even disappeared you are needed and needed now!

The hibs support has always been fickle but in the time i have been following Hibs this is the worst atmosphere i have known. There are so many keyboard managers sitting waiting on bad news coming from each game when they should be out there supporting their team. Yes i know they are rubbish and yes i know it takes hard earned money to get in. The club have done their bit by reducing the prices now we must do what we can to get them over the line.

Ive said before that we cannot go on sacking managers, we cannot go on watching this type of football being played by players in Hibs jerseys.

Put aside your feelings the disappointment and the pain you have felt this season now help the team, for by God they are going to need it!

You have turned out in numbers on many occasions and sadly been very disappointed, this is the last game of the season and a VERY important one too!

Good post. :aok:

First priority is getting the team over the finishing line on Saturday.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

My_Wife_Camille
07-05-2014, 10:14 PM
Anybody who is able to go but chooses not to is not a real Hibernian supporter in my eyes. If you can't bring yourself to turn up to a game like this then you are just as bad as the players who have failed to turn up this season.
Let's do this Hibernian!

Ronniekirk
07-05-2014, 10:14 PM
11000 max. On TV, Hibs cannot score, need to win, a clueless manager and one up front. Many will choose to stay away for good reason. Not going to be pretty.
Apathy and realism have kicked in can't see us getting more than 11 000 hibs fAns max when we are so poor and on t v some will come back for play offs if we are in with a chance of winning .

iwasthere1972
07-05-2014, 10:16 PM
Anybody who is able to go but chooses not to is not a real Hibernian supporter in my eyes. If you can't bring yourself to turn up to a game like this then you are just as bad as the players who have failed to turn up this season.
Let's do this Hibernian!

:worms:

Stantons Angel
07-05-2014, 10:24 PM
Let's do this Hibernian!

You never know, he may be right!

Well who is going to prove him wrong, or are you all going to sit here and wait till the result comes in on Saturday.

I know i will be at Easter Road, they need you too to get them over the last hurdle. with your help they can do it.

malagahibby
08-05-2014, 06:30 AM
Come on get along -we need every single fan on Saturday.
I just bought 3 tix for sat for non hibbys but want to see us win ...

3pm
08-05-2014, 06:41 AM
Apathy and realism have kicked in can't see us getting more than 11 000 hibs fAns max when we are so poor and on t v some will come back for play offs if we are in with a chance of winning .

I didn't see much apathy and realism when folk wanted cup final tickets the last 2 years.

ackeygraham
08-05-2014, 06:49 AM
Not been to ER since the Motherwell game but will be there. Results meant nothing lasted night as we knew we had to do our dirty work. In a way looking forward to it as hopefully a decent atmosphere other than the usual library feeling the place has had for a while.

If these players can't get up for this then I'm bewildered. They got us in this sh**e now time to dig us out.

Gatecrasher
08-05-2014, 06:53 AM
I remember our last play-off game V Airdrie forgive me if the details are sketchy as i was quite young but i remember a massive crowd at that game, I remember people being turned away from the stadium as it was jam packed. I also remember being at the top of the stairs at the old east stand and seeing people heading back down St. Claire street after being turned away. So it won't surprise me if theres a big crowd on Saturday.

Hermit Crab
08-05-2014, 06:58 AM
Let's do this Hibernian!

Gone fishing.

Onion
08-05-2014, 07:18 AM
Not been to ER since the Motherwell game but will be there. Results meant nothing lasted night as we knew we had to do our dirty work. In a way looking forward to it as hopefully a decent atmosphere other than the usual library feeling the place has had for a while.

If these players can't get up for this then I'm bewildered. They got us in this sh**e now time to dig us out.

Happens to everyone when they miss a few games. Your forget how awful it was, convince yourself the team isn't as bad as people and results suggest and that your presence will somehow transform the team's luck, form and effort. You go to the next match with hope and expectation and wonder why everyone else looks so depressed ?

There'll be an atmosphere alright, ranging from nervous to poisonous depending how things go.

Unseen work
08-05-2014, 07:23 AM
Honestly think the players would do better with no fans there, soon as there's a big crowd they don't get the win

Cabbage East
08-05-2014, 07:37 AM
I remember our last play-off game V Airdrie forgive me if the details are sketchy as i was quite young but i remember a massive crowd at that game, I remember people being turned away from the stadium as it was jam packed. I also remember being at the top of the stairs at the old east stand and seeing people heading back down St. Claire street after being turned away. So it won't surprise me if theres a big crowd on Saturday.

Except Saturday isn't a play off. I'm sure we will sell-out for the play-off when we fail to win on Saturday.

Gatecrasher
08-05-2014, 07:46 AM
Except Saturday isn't a play off. I'm sure we will sell-out for the play-off when we fail to win on Saturday.
no it's not but it's as big as one.

Pete
08-05-2014, 07:50 AM
I think it will be a big crowd and we'll really get behind the boys from the off. As long as we see that they are really trying the atmosphere will be supportive.

When it comes to the crunch we do actually pull together.

malagahibby
08-05-2014, 08:08 AM
Remember 2 jan
Full house pulled a win from the lads.
Get there on Saturday
Shopping can wait .

BOB MARLEYS DUG
08-05-2014, 08:20 AM
Honestly think the players would do better with no fans there, soon as there's a big crowd they don't get the win

New year derby...

Ronniekirk
08-05-2014, 08:24 AM
I didn't see much apathy and realism when folk wanted cup final tickets the last 2 years.
We were winning cup games then now we can't beat Raith rovers in cup at home and struggle to win games and score so it's changed even since them,but will be there and hope I am wrong and we get a 14 000 home support

marti1875
08-05-2014, 08:26 AM

Whilst i agree with what you seem to be getting at that having a large crowd CAN go against you on occasion i think we need as many as possible to turn up.
Look at the New Year Derby for example?

After all, we are hardly winnning each week with small crowds are we?

SMAXXA
08-05-2014, 08:29 AM

Really? We have more to concern ourselves with :confused:

skipster7
08-05-2014, 08:31 AM
The ridiculous kick off time has ruled out at least 10 season ticket holders from my work, a lot more over Edinburgh/ Lothians as well.

DH1875
08-05-2014, 12:41 PM
I'd love to be there but try as I might I just can't get the time off work. My boss is coming up from down south so can't even pull a fly one. Gutted :(

hibsbollah
08-05-2014, 01:50 PM
If every yam I know on facebook who said they're attending, and going to celebrate our demise with a Keep Calm-You're Going Down with the Jambos tshirt on actually attends, we might well sell out. Or have to build a 400, 000 seater stadium.

I think we'll get 15,000 and the atmosphere will be rocking at the start. Im definitely going, love a big game and games dont come much bigger than this.

Hibeesmad
08-05-2014, 02:05 PM
Even if we can sell out the east stand, it would be a huge boost to the team as they will know that they have thousands of people there wanting them to win

jakeshibs
08-05-2014, 02:12 PM

I agree, well said.

joe breezy
08-05-2014, 02:38 PM
The only time Hibs have done okay in front of a big crowd for a long time was the 2-1 hearts game at new year

Other than that big crowds seem to have a very negative effect on the players

I suggest a boycott so we get peak performance from our players

The Sea-gull
08-05-2014, 02:40 PM
The stadium that is?

Bit in bold, I've been saying for a while now. When we go to other grounds, unless we are taking a big support, we are at the back or in the corners. Fir park we are shunted to the back of the stand, haven't been to Rugy park in a while but it is the same there I think, Pittodrie in the corner, Tannadice in the corner, Partick up the side there are probably other examples. Look at when away fans go to Tynecastle, they're way up the back and you can hardly see them on the telly.

We locate away fans in a prime spot for them to encourage their team.

Agree with your comments about bringing Hibs fans further forward too but have raised this on here before and it doesn't seem to have support as folk like their seats coz they have paid for that seat and don't feel empty top tiers would make for a better atmosphere anyway.

capi
08-05-2014, 02:53 PM
could be a late night!

http://sport.bt.com/sportfootball/football/live-football-on-bt-sport-S11376627423099

hfc rd
08-05-2014, 02:59 PM
The only time Hibs have done okay in front of a big crowd for a long time was the 2-1 hearts game at new year

Other than that big crowds seem to have a very negative effect on the players

I suggest a boycott so we get peak performance from our players

4-0 Dunfermline game in our last relegation decider in 2012 had a pretty big crowd and the players done well.

Think it will be roundabout 12,000 this Saturday.

One Day
08-05-2014, 03:04 PM
12000 max.

Will depend what size support Killie bring but will prob be 12- 13000

S4uzee
08-05-2014, 03:06 PM
Bit in bold, I've been saying for a while now. When we go to other grounds, unless we are taking a big support, we are at the back or in the corners. Fir park we are shunted to the back of the stand, haven't been to Rugy park in a while but it is the same there I think, Pittodrie in the corner, Tannadice in the corner, Partick up the side there are probably other examples. Look at when away fans go to Tynecastle, they're way up the back and you can hardly see them on the telly.

We locate away fans in a prime spot for them to encourage their team.

Agree with your comments about bringing Hibs fans further forward too but have raised this on here before and it doesn't seem to have support as folk like their seats coz they have paid for that seat and don't feel empty top tiers would make for a better atmosphere anyway.

Also been saying the same. Put them in the upper tier. Even Ross county put Hibs fans in the corner on Tuesday

Onceinawhile
08-05-2014, 03:08 PM
I don't understand why hibs haven't been pushing the game more and asking for a big turn out to cheer on the boys etc... I'm glad they reduced prices, but his was before it was the play off decider, just doesn't seem to have been much communication since.

yeezus.
08-05-2014, 03:09 PM
Will depend what size support Killie bring but will prob be 12- 13000

Kilmarnock will bring 200 fans probably.

Nutmegged
08-05-2014, 03:30 PM
I don't understand why hibs haven't been pushing the game more and asking for a big turn out to cheer on the boys etc... I'm glad they reduced prices, but his was before it was the play off decider, just doesn't seem to have been much communication since.

It was always going to be a Play-Off decider, they're the worse two teams in the League, the only difference is they have a 20+ goals a season striker

Nando™
08-05-2014, 04:02 PM
That's my ticket for Saturday picked up.

I must say I don't know what was with the wee frenzy on here about the wee blondie in the ticket office. She's quite nice, don't get me wrong, but not to the extent that some were making her out to be.

NadeAteMyLunch!
08-05-2014, 04:41 PM
The blondie is decent(there are a couple of blondes-assuming were all talking about the same girl??), however the blonde girl who works at the pie stand in the East is far superior. She looks tremendous even in a baggy catering jumper and a green cap. Can only imagine she must look absolutely fantastic on a night out. Those two and the four girls that shout "come on the Hibees" at the start of the really cringy SPFL intro on Sky have given me more pride in Hibs than our first 11 these past few months

emerald green
08-05-2014, 04:42 PM
I think there was 15,000+ at the Dunfermline game at end of last season. I will be very surprised if there is anywhere near that on Saturday. The fans have had too many kicks in the teeth since then I'm afraid. I will be there hoping for the best and expecting the worst. Hating this mess the club is in.

marinello59
08-05-2014, 04:44 PM
I think there was 15,000+ at the Dunfermline game at end of last season. I will be very surprised if there is anywhere near that on Saturday. The fans have had too many kicks in the teeth since then I'm afraid. I will be there hoping for the best and expecting the worst. Hating this mess the club is in.

Most fans I know are going to support the team in their hour of need. In fact the only guy I know so far who isn't travelling for the game is working so can't.

Ringothedog
08-05-2014, 05:12 PM
The ridiculous kick off time has ruled out at least 10 season ticket holders from my work, a lot more over Edinburgh/ Lothians as well.

Let hibs know so as they can resell your seats, it would be better to have people sitting in them rather than lying empty.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
08-05-2014, 05:31 PM
Boyd saying on Sportsound that Killie will try and make the Hibs fans turn on the players and make it as difficult as possible.

Nando™
08-05-2014, 05:58 PM
Boyd saying on Sportsound that Killie will try and make the Hibs fans turn on the players and make it as difficult as possible.

I'm shocked.

emerald green
08-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Most fans I know are going to support the team in their hour of need. In fact the only guy I know so far who isn't travelling for the game is working so can't.

That's good. The more the better IMO. Being realistic, not "negative", I just cannot see a crowd of 15,000+ on saturday. Football fans will come out in bigger numbers to watch a winning team, playing attractive football. That description cannot be applied to the dross Hibs supporters have had to suffer all season. I've been told the game is on TV too, which is killing regular attendance at football generally, not just at Hibs.

hibsbollah
08-05-2014, 06:11 PM
That's good. The more the better IMO. Being realistic, not "negative", I just cannot see a crowd of 15,000+ on saturday. Football fans will come out in bigger numbers to watch a winning team, playing attractive football. That description cannot be applied to the dross Hibs supporters have had to suffer all season. I've been told the game is on TV too, which is killing regular attendance at football generally, not just at Hibs.

We far exceeded expectations for the Malmo and Dunfermline attendances recently. Lots of people who dont go week in week out still come out for the 'big' games. 15000 is a possibility imo.

emerald green
08-05-2014, 06:23 PM
We far exceeded expectations for the Malmo and Dunfermline attendances recently. Lots of people who dont go week in week out still come out for the 'big' games. 15000 is a possibility imo.

It's a possibility of course. If the crowd is 15,000+ you can point this out to me on these forums later. I will be happy to say I was wrong. Hibs fans, time and again, over the many years I've supported Hibs have rarely failed to come out in large numbers for "big games", frequently only to be let down badly I have to say. I hope that's not the case on Saturday for a game that could have serious consequences for our club for years to come. It's that serious.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
08-05-2014, 06:29 PM
A group of my pals who haven't been since Malmo are now going.

Add another 5 to the ever-growing list of folk going:greengrin

iwasthere1972
08-05-2014, 06:36 PM
A group of my pals who haven't been since Malmo are now going.

Add another 5 to the ever-growing list of folk going:greengrin

Glory hunters eh. :greengrin

I take it you're talking about the recent Malmo game and not the one in 1970.

Nando™
08-05-2014, 06:42 PM
Derby this season (20k+)
Ross County away SC this season
Falkirk semi
Dunfermline home
Dunfermline away (3.5k+)
Killie SC away (4k)
Ayr SC away (3.5k)
Aberdeen semi

Just a few examples of matches where the fans have turned up in big numbers where the results was very favourable indeed.

Hopefully this helps dispel the myth that Hibs only ever crumble in front of a big Hibs crowd.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
08-05-2014, 06:42 PM
Glory hunters eh. :greengrin

I take it you're talking about the recent Malmo game and not the one in 1970.

:hilarious:agree:

iwasthere1972
08-05-2014, 06:45 PM
Derby this season (20k+)
Ross County away SC this season
Falkirk semi
Dunfermline home
Dunfermline away (3.5k+)
Killie SC away (4k)
Ayr SC away (3.5k)
Aberdeen semi

Just a few examples of matches where the fans have turned up in big numbers where the results was very favourable indeed.

Hopefully this helps dispel the myth that Hibs only ever crumble in front of a big Hibs crowd.

Me too when Griffiths tucked the winner away.

Gmack7
08-05-2014, 07:12 PM
I've decided on a couple of occasions this season not to go even though I'm a ST
but why people choose not to go to a game of this magnitude is baffling
Good atmosphere = good chance

Mikey09
08-05-2014, 07:24 PM
Let's do this Hibernian!

Who the **** are you to decide who is a "REAL" Hibernian supporter?? Have you got a Hibernian duvet set as well?? ****ing idiotic post....

iwasthere1972
08-05-2014, 07:25 PM
Who the **** are you to decide who is a "REAL" Hibernian supporter?? Have you got a Hibernian duvet set as well?? ****ing idiotic post....

Is that you Maurice?

Got to agree with you. Stupid post.

marinello59
08-05-2014, 07:55 PM

Calm down, he said in his eyes, it's only an opinion.
And he stressed 'choose' not to go. I would guess that those who can't go because of work/cost etc will be gutted.

hibee62
08-05-2014, 08:12 PM
could be a late night!

http://sport.bt.com/sportfootball/football/live-football-on-bt-sport-S11376627423099

I think/hope that's a typo... There are ligue 1 and serie a games on at 8pm so they can't have them all at that time...

wheniwas5
08-05-2014, 08:12 PM
I wont be at the game on Saturday and can make it . my season ticket wont be getting used .
iv,e been to a lot of away games this season as well as missing very few at home.
but whilst driving back down from dingwal on Tuesday night getting home at 1.30am ad working
Wednesday ive decided not to go.
If that means Im not a real hibs fan then so be it,,, I,ll take ur word for it.

wheniwas5
08-05-2014, 08:16 PM
my posts in reply to Ee post. don't know how to copy it in..

.Sean.
08-05-2014, 08:31 PM
Just bought my wee brother one. East seems to be filling up nicely.

He's only five but I was going at his age so there nae danger he's getting let off without the same misery I've had to endure the last 20 years!

flash
08-05-2014, 08:33 PM
I don't believe you.

Ringothedog
08-05-2014, 08:33 PM
I wont be at the game on Saturday and can make it . my season ticket wont be getting used .
iv,e been to a lot of away games this season as well as missing very few at home.
but whilst driving back down from dingwal on Tuesday night getting home at 1.30am ad working
Wednesday ive decided not to go.
If that means Im not a real hibs fan then so be it,,, I,ll take ur word for it.

Your choice and you are entitled to not go, but if you are not going contact hibs so as they can resell your seat.

flash
08-05-2014, 08:35 PM
Not you Sean the boy above you.

.Sean.
08-05-2014, 08:36 PM
Not you Sean the boy above you.
Was gonnae say mate!

Hibeesmad
08-05-2014, 08:40 PM
People can do what they want, they pay for the ticket and nobody can tell them what to do but it is an important game, we do support hibs and I think that if you are able to go then just get along and support the team. Personally I feel like other than the two Scottish cup finals over the past two years, this is the biggest game I will attend. Others may have a different opinion and feelings towards it but I think we should all get behind the team then that way we can all say we played our part and the team never played theirs (if we lose) therefore they shouldn't expect us to be there for them in the future. Just get to this game and let's keep us safe. We can't go down after the amount of stick we have given hearts fans

itslegaltender
08-05-2014, 08:57 PM
Surely time for a dot count! Its been a ***** season, I want to see the back of it as quickly as possible. I can think of a 100 things I would rather be doing than watching the pish that has had the audacity to wear the green this season. However, a horrible, scrambled 1-0 win will do for me, so we can sit back, look forward to the World Cup and then laugh throughout the summer as we see the dawning realisation of wilderness years to come for all those dirty Yams. GGTTH

ticket sales @ 10pm tonight

marleyhib
08-05-2014, 09:33 PM
Make it free

NadeAteMyLunch!
08-05-2014, 09:45 PM
Remember the 15,000 at the Dunfermline game would have been boosted somewhat as it was the last opportunity for some folk to get their hands on cup final tickets. With hindsight.....

I'd hope we get at least 15k again though. This is an even bigger game. We didn't actually have to beat Dundermline!

emerald green
09-05-2014, 09:42 AM

I would expect nothing less. They are in a relegation dogfight. That's what you do. Teams are much more streetwise than Hibs. We take any s*** going and to make matters worse Thomson is referee tomorrow. Expect no favours from him, e.g. clamping down on time wasting etc.

Stonewall
09-05-2014, 09:45 AM
I'll save my money for the play off game.

ardecos
09-05-2014, 09:59 AM
I would expect nothing less. They are in a relegation dogfight. That's what you do. Teams are much more streetwise than Hibs. We take any s*** going and to make matters worse Thomson is referee tomorrow. Expect no favours from him, e.g. clamping down on time wasting etc.

Can only hope that we'll be in a position to do some time wasting.

Pretty Boy
09-05-2014, 10:02 AM
FF stand looking pretty busy on the seating plan as are large parts of the East and top tier of the West.

emerald green
09-05-2014, 10:03 AM
Can only hope that we'll be in a position to do some time wasting.

Like you say mate, can only hope. No expectation though, sadly.

flash
09-05-2014, 10:05 AM

Was it really worth logging on to post that?

Dropkick Murphy
09-05-2014, 10:22 AM
"@OfficialKillie TICKET INFORMATION: We have sold out our initial allocation of tickets for tomorrow's match with Hibernian at Easter Road."
Might be a few more killie than we thought.

Gatecrasher
09-05-2014, 10:23 AM
"@OfficialKillie TICKET INFORMATION: We have sold out our initial allocation of tickets for tomorrow's match with Hibernian at Easter Road."

No way thye have sold out that stand?!?!?

Pretty Boy
09-05-2014, 10:23 AM

Reckon that meams they have sold out the bottom tier. Assuming we will open the top tier now so looking at 2K Killie fans minimum imo.

Dropkick Murphy
09-05-2014, 10:24 AM
No way thye have sold out that stand?!?!?

Not the stand, just their initial allocation. They tweeted saying they have another delivery of tickets which they are selling today.

Gatecrasher
09-05-2014, 10:27 AM
Reckon that meams they have sold out the bottom tier. Assuming we will open the top tier now so looking at 2K Killie fans minimum imo.

Not the stand, just their initial allocation. They tweeted saying they have another delivery of tickets which they are selling today.

I was goona say, that stand holds more than their home crowds.

scoopyboy
09-05-2014, 10:55 AM

I think it may be that they have sold half of the bottom tier, and are now selling the seats directly above in the top tier.

Hibs might be keeping back half the south if we sell out the other three stands.

hibee_girl
09-05-2014, 11:05 AM
I was in the ticket office getting my grandad a ticket this morning, expected it to be busy but I was the only one there and only 2 girls working so obviously not expecting a huge rush!

fat freddy
09-05-2014, 12:17 PM
I'm just back from getting my tickets and while there wasn't a huge queue there was a steady trickle of fans and the hot blonde on the counter, who incidentally was gutted when I told her that the discussion on Hibs.net had switched to the hotter blonde on the pie stall in the East stand, said that they expect a crowd of around 14,000 with lots of walk ups anticipated tomorrow. My usual seat in the West behind the away dugout was taken as was the whole section and I've moved further down the touchline as that was the only area I could get three seats together. Stantons Angel and her older, less glamorous sister will have to do without my witty banter and tactical observations tomorrow...sorry girls xx

Onceinawhile
09-05-2014, 12:21 PM
I think it may be that they have sold half of the bottom tier, and are now selling the seats directly above in the top tier.

Hibs might be keeping back half the south if we sell out the other three stands.

agree with the logic, however I highly doibt it'll come to that!

Onceinawhile
09-05-2014, 12:21 PM

agree with the logic, however I highly doubt it'll come to that!

The Sea-gull
09-05-2014, 12:27 PM

They are clearly going to be a big and noisy support tomorrow.

Lets do our best to make sure we do the same.

Bronson
09-05-2014, 12:28 PM
Had a wee look at what the ticket sales situation is, looking surprisingly close to sell-out, which is very promising news:aok:

cabbageandribs1875
09-05-2014, 12:29 PM

might not be a bad idea

we are hibs
09-05-2014, 12:35 PM
Will there be walk up tickets available for the east stand?

GreenLake
09-05-2014, 12:42 PM

He has management potential being able to think up a novel strategy like that and should take his coaching badges as soon as possible.

cabbageandribs1875
09-05-2014, 12:43 PM
i make it less then 400 left in the East

http://www.marketingpilgrim.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Greendot.jpg

bandylegs_jLeighton
09-05-2014, 12:49 PM
The dot count has gone from loads of space, to pretty limited space.

Definitely not sold that many within half a day - i guess they have ring fenced seats for PATG.

PatHead
09-05-2014, 01:04 PM

Definitely not sold that many within half a day - i guess they have ring fenced seats for PATG.

Remember you can buy online and print your tickets. I just did this for my student son and full price daughter. System coped with student ticket. It wouldn't surprise me if we had sold loads today as I know a lot of people going who normally only go to Cup finals.

The reduced ticket prices help.

Onceinawhile
09-05-2014, 01:11 PM

Correct, tickets will have been printed off for sale at the pods thus removed from the online system. There will be plenty tickets for sale tomorrow so don't let it stop anyone!!

scoopyboy
09-05-2014, 01:28 PM
Correct, tickets will have been printed off for sale at the pods thus removed from the online system. There will be plenty tickets for sale tomorrow so don't let it stop anyone!!

Agreed, they usually sell in a certain section order but today was unusual to say the least, eg huge chunk of section 38 vanished whilst plenty left in section 39. Same in the other two stands.

silverhibee
09-05-2014, 02:22 PM
Was it really worth logging on to post that?

Stonewaller

silverhibee
09-05-2014, 02:25 PM
He has management potential being able to think up a novel strategy like that and should take his coaching badges as soon as possible.

He is in the process of doing his coaching badges.

ELHibee
09-05-2014, 02:27 PM
[QUOTE=PatHead;4002574]Remember you can buy online and print your tickets. I just did this for my student son and full price daughter. System coped with student ticket. It wouldn't surprise me if we had sold loads today as I know a lot of people going who normally only go to Cup finals.

The reduced ticket prices help.[/QUOTE

Pathead does this actually print things that look like tickets or just a receipt?
Cheers

:tbgwa:

Bishop Hibee
09-05-2014, 02:34 PM
[QUOTE=PatHead;4002574]Remember you can buy online and print your tickets. I just did this for my student son and full price daughter. System coped with student ticket. It wouldn't surprise me if we had sold loads today as I know a lot of people going who normally only go to Cup finals.

Pathead does this actually print things that look like tickets or just a receipt?
Cheers

Th match details print out on top of a picture of Petrie in full on 1984 style stare.

NOLA
09-05-2014, 02:46 PM
if i go tomorrow i'll just end up abusing the management and certain players so to be safe i'll stick the ticket money on a hibs win at the bookies

Ringothedog
09-05-2014, 03:29 PM
I would guess that there about 7500 seats available in all stands. The crowd could be heading for about 13000.:tbgwa:

Col2
09-05-2014, 03:30 PM
Including season tickets club have sold c12k as at earlier this morning and expecting additional walk up to make it upwards of 14k (taking account of season ticket holders that don't attend average 10%.

So hopefully 14-15k.

Pete
09-05-2014, 03:40 PM
If you dont go tomorrow that means you don't love hibs and are a crap fan.

So go. :greengrin

BOB MARLEYS DUG
09-05-2014, 04:00 PM
Pack the place!

Time For Heroes
09-05-2014, 04:34 PM
Flying up from Nottingham, couldn't miss it. Taking plus 2 with me.
C'mon Hibs!!!!

PatHead
09-05-2014, 04:54 PM
Prints an A4 page with 3 sections and barcodes on it. It is attached to an email.

Cheers

vanNISHtelroy
09-05-2014, 04:59 PM

Apparently when I posted on the other thread I hadn't heard most upto date info, people saying when they bought their tickets we'd sold 1,300.

cabbageandribs1875
09-05-2014, 04:59 PM
150 wee green dots in the East :) looking good for the West as well

weonlywon6-2
09-05-2014, 05:37 PM
Was at the ticket office today just after 3,only rows at the front of the east available

iwasthere1972
09-05-2014, 05:42 PM
150 wee green dots in the East :) looking good for the West as well

Maybe because tickets have been printed off ready for the pods etc tomorrow. Remember it's an early kick off so would make sense to get the tickets ready now.

ALF TUPPER
09-05-2014, 05:52 PM
Yeah, bar codes are crucial. Scan yourself in folks

we are hibs
09-05-2014, 05:53 PM
​love hearing a full east stand roaring the team out the tunnel.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
09-05-2014, 05:57 PM
Around 270 left in West.

Ringothedog
09-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Around 270 left in West.

Even although that is what is showing on eticketing website I very much doubt there are only 270 left in the west stand. I would guess that there are still about 4000 left in our stands.

Hibeesmad
09-05-2014, 06:24 PM
If there were only 270 seats left in the west and 150 seats left in the east, wouldn't the club say something on the website or twitter that there are hardly any tickets left? I thought they usually do this

Ringothedog
09-05-2014, 06:28 PM
If there were only 270 seats left in the west and 150 seats left in the east, wouldn't the club say something on the website or twitter that there are hardly any tickets left? I thought they usually do this
:agree:

If we get anything over 15k I will be surprised BUT I would be absolutely delighted if we could get close to selling out AND win the game:flag:

Hibeesmad
09-05-2014, 06:34 PM
Ticket office opens at 10am and ticket pods open at 10.45am.

Anyone who hasn't got a ticket and are able to come, get yourself along and support the team. GGTTH

BOB MARLEYS DUG
09-05-2014, 06:49 PM
@HibernianFCClub: Ticket pods for #HFCvKFC will now open at 10.45am tomorrow. Remember to book online and use Print at Home option for tickets.

oramhibee
09-05-2014, 06:59 PM

Managed to beat Dunfermline 4-0 with just over 17,000 fans

iwasthere1972
09-05-2014, 06:59 PM

There will be plenty tickets left. The club won't be waiting overnight before printing tickets off for walk ups and therefore making them unavailable online. Unavailable and sold don't mean the same. :wink:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
09-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Managed to beat Dunfermline 4-0 with just over 17,000 fans

15k was it not ?

oramhibee
09-05-2014, 07:22 PM
15k was it not ?

Maybe it was, my mistake, but still, 15000 is a bigger crowd than we'd usually get!

Hibeesmad
09-05-2014, 07:22 PM
Game is now confirmed as not being on TV. More fans to turn up now surely?

iwasthere1972
09-05-2014, 07:25 PM
15k was it not ?

Aye and we managed to get a penalty that night and a goal where the ball landed nearer the penalty spot than the goal line.

Just maybe....no forget it. :greengrin

rcarter1
09-05-2014, 07:45 PM
dots disappearing at a measurable rate between 8:30 and 8:45pm. Hoping its a big crowd!

Hermit Crab
09-05-2014, 07:52 PM
dots disappearing at a measurable rate between 8:30 and 8:45pm. Hoping its a big crowd!

The club keeping tickets back for the pods??

iwasthere1972
09-05-2014, 07:54 PM

It's that blonde lassie in the ticket office printing off the tickets. Ticket printed...dot disappears.

Simples.

GreenCastle
09-05-2014, 07:54 PM
Looking online at seating plan and looks filling up better than I thought.

Going to be a good buzz around the stadium tomorrow - let's just get the job done and move on.:flag:

iwasthere1972
09-05-2014, 07:57 PM

That's my take on it but some peeing their pants thinking there are thousands of fans online with their credit cards out.

rcarter1
09-05-2014, 08:11 PM
It's that blonde lassie in the ticket office printing off the tickets. Ticket printed...dot disappears.

Simples.

How disappointing..

rcarter1
09-05-2014, 08:13 PM
Dots going back? Im missing something.. :confused:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
09-05-2014, 08:16 PM
Hibs should hire more good looking blondes. We will soon see ER selling out every week and ticket queues will be massive. :wink:

trev the hat
09-05-2014, 08:17 PM

Hopefully the club treating the media with the complacency we've received in recent months. Charge them £15 notes or turn your mic off Pal .

cabbageandribs1875
09-05-2014, 08:19 PM
Maybe because tickets have been printed off ready for the pods etc tomorrow. Remember it's an early kick off so would make sense to get the tickets ready now.

well there's only 99 available for the east online now :)

iwasthere1972
09-05-2014, 08:27 PM

Well maybe panic buying now that it's now on the telly box.

Supply and demand.

Smiggy 7-0
09-05-2014, 08:37 PM
The club keeping tickets back for the pods?? Shouldn't be any held back....when they are gone they are gone.

Onion
09-05-2014, 08:43 PM

IMHO they should triple the price now :greengrin

Billy Whizz
09-05-2014, 08:45 PM
IMHO they should triple the price now :greengrin

Do what Hearts did a few years ago with season tickets
Should be £25 now min

iwasthere1972
09-05-2014, 08:48 PM
Do what Hearts did a few years ago with season tickets
Should be £25 now min

They should be 2 for 3.

iwasthere1972
09-05-2014, 08:51 PM
I bet if Hibs announced right now that it's almost a sell out that there would be folk rushing to get on e-ticketing site who had no intention of going.

That's the way of the world. If 20,000 fans are turning up to watch crap then it can't be any old crap.

PatHead
09-05-2014, 09:15 PM
Only 100 or so left in West Stand.

Onion
09-05-2014, 09:18 PM
I predicted 12,000 max a couple of days ago but didn't account for the TV blackout.

Now an easy 15-16k tomorrow. Hottest ticket in town :greengrin

BOB MARLEYS DUG
09-05-2014, 09:20 PM
I predicted 12,000 max a couple of days ago but didn't account for the TV blackout.

Now an easy 15-16k tomorrow. Hottest ticket in town :greengrin

Hottest blonde in town selling them anaw!

... Wonder if Marsella scouted her? Defo a gem.

Hermit Crab
09-05-2014, 09:22 PM
Only 100 or so left in West Stand.

No chance. Tickets will sitting in a pile the size of the complete collection of Wilbur Smith books in the ticket office and pods waiting to be sold tomorrow.

GodisaHibee
09-05-2014, 09:24 PM
Are you actually having a laugh?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

PatHead
09-05-2014, 09:26 PM
No chance. Tickets will sitting in a pile the size of the complete collection of Wilbur Smith books in the ticket office and pods waiting to be sold tomorrow.

Don't see why Hibs would make a fan buying a ticket online and printing themselves get a worse ticket (or having to sit on their own) than someone who turns up tomorrow. Especially as they are trying to encourage folk to buy online.

Hermit Crab
09-05-2014, 09:28 PM
Are you actually having a laugh?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Who are you referring to?

Hermit Crab
09-05-2014, 09:29 PM
Don't see why Hibs would make a fan buying a ticket online and printing themselves get a worse ticket (or having to sit on their own) than someone who turns up tomorrow. Especially as they are trying to encourage folk to buy online.

There will be tickets kept back for walk up fans. Certainty mate.

edit. E tickets are allocated a certain amount of tickets. Not all of them incase there are walk ups.

marinello59
09-05-2014, 09:30 PM
Who are you referring to?

Satan possibly? Him and God haven't been getting on for a while now. :agree:

Hermit Crab
09-05-2014, 09:33 PM
Satan possibly? Him and God haven't been getting on for a while now. :agree:

He'll spend the rest of his days getting a fiery stick poked up his arse. :devil:

Gus Fring
09-05-2014, 09:37 PM
68 dots left in the East.

228 left in the Famous Five.

223 left in the West.

yeezus.
09-05-2014, 09:38 PM

If you mean who I think you do you've hit the nail on the head, beautiful. :aok:

easty
09-05-2014, 09:38 PM
Wish I was going, suppose I'll have to make do with updates on my phone while sunning myself in Croatia though. Cannae complain really.

yeezus.
09-05-2014, 09:43 PM
Wish I was going, suppose I'll have to make do with updates on my phone while sunning myself in Croatia though. Cannae complain really.

Might not be the place to ask you this but you aren't anywhere near Zadar are you?

AndySOL1875
09-05-2014, 09:47 PM
Seems a very good crowd expected, the team owe this one to the long suffering fans.

oramhibee
09-05-2014, 10:30 PM
If we get a good enough crowd, we should split the south stand as we have done in the past, half killie, half Hibs

BOB MARLEYS DUG
09-05-2014, 10:39 PM
Hopefully there will be plenty of walk ups :agree:

R11Loaded
09-05-2014, 11:06 PM
I'll be a walk up with my mate, praying the east has tickets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PatHead
09-05-2014, 11:13 PM

Just out of interest, would you have gone had the game been on tv?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
09-05-2014, 11:13 PM
East - 60 dots.
FF - 220 dots.
West - 150 dots.

Plus whatevers left/kept for the pods/walkups etc.

Hibernia&Alba
09-05-2014, 11:14 PM
68 dots left in the East.

228 left in the Famous Five.

223 left in the West.

Wow, is that all the tickets remaining? It should be a full house and, hopefully, a great atmosphere for the team.

Pete
09-05-2014, 11:17 PM
Wow, is that all the tickets remaining? It should be a full house and, hopefully, a great atmosphere for the team.

You can't view the layout on an ipad(FFS) but I'd imagine there'll be sections put aside for the pods.

15,000 there tomorrow is my guess.

Ronniekirk
09-05-2014, 11:18 PM
Would be surprised if it was a full house given we have only managed that once so far and how poor recent crowds have been but maybe the rallying cry in our hour of need is being responded to

Hibernia&Alba
09-05-2014, 11:21 PM
You can't view the layout on an ipad(FFS) but I'd imagine there'll be sections put aside for the pods.

Would be surprised if it was a full house given we have only managed that once so far and how poor recent crowds have been but maybe the rallying cry in our hour of need is being responded to

Perhaps the absence of TV coverage will also add to the attendance. I think we could get close to a sell out.

R11Loaded
09-05-2014, 11:38 PM
Just out of interest, would you have gone had the game been on tv?

Until I got home from work I was off the impression it was on TV, and I was already going.

I would be a season ticket holder but I have my own football on Saturdays so I usually only make the games on TV anyway.

PatHead
09-05-2014, 11:43 PM
Until I got home from work I was off the impression it was on TV, and I was already going.

I would be a season ticket holder but I have my own football on Saturdays so I usually only make the games on TV anyway.

Was just wondering if the fact it wasn't on tv was making people go.........

R11Loaded
09-05-2014, 11:45 PM
Was just wondering if the fact it wasn't on tv was making people go.........

I assume it being on TV would have stopped people, I've not been at enough games this season because of work and my own games, but next season no matter the league I want to be at more games.

weonlywon6-2
10-05-2014, 06:15 AM

The tall dark haired girl is worth a mention as well !!!

weonlywon6-2
10-05-2014, 06:19 AM

Already mentoned on here earlier ,i was in just after three yesterday and a guy wanted tickets in the east and the girl said they only had seats available at the very front,worth getting there early mate if you want the east

Dashing Bob S
10-05-2014, 06:50 AM
The tall dark haired girl is worth a mention as well !!!

Quite. Neither her nor her blonde compadre will want for attention at the staff Christmas party.

Our team may be worse than useless but be we have a formidable ticket office.

Ronniekirk
10-05-2014, 06:51 AM
Already mentoned on here earlier ,i was in just after three yesterday and a guy wanted tickets in the east and the girl said they only had seats available at the very front,worth getting there early mate if you want the east

I printed off two yesterday for east section 44 and couldn't get two together unless it was down the front

Hermit Crab
10-05-2014, 07:34 AM

Its nippy that eh. Yet you can view the dots on a mac book no bother. :confused:

Leithenhibby
10-05-2014, 07:50 AM
May not be a bad idea to make the remaining tickets in the south available to Hibbies :agree:

Split the south as I'm sure Killie won't sell out!!!.....

GreenCastle
10-05-2014, 07:56 AM
Great effort by the fans once again!

we shouldn't be in this position we all know that but today is about unity and getting a job done.

we can be the 12th man today and inspire them to hopefully dig deep and get us 3 points.

if your unsure whether to go or not get yourself along and play your part

Www1875hfc
10-05-2014, 07:56 AM
Say what you want, but the top tier in the away end should have been rammed wi kids.

Hibby70
10-05-2014, 08:00 AM
If you print at home does the PDF include a picture of blondie?

Hermit Crab
10-05-2014, 08:10 AM
May not be a bad idea to make the remaining tickets in the south available to Hibbies :agree:

Split the south as I'm sure Killie won't sell out!!!.....

It it will be too late for that as Killy have already sold 1400.

Leithenhibby
10-05-2014, 08:15 AM
It it will be too late for that as Killy have already sold 1400.

Yeah, another trick missed by RP :greengrin

Hermit Crab
10-05-2014, 08:23 AM
Yeah, another trick missed by RP :greengrin

At at the end of the day anyone that wants a ticket will get one.

Russ
10-05-2014, 08:32 AM
Wee team Wee crowd

3pm
10-05-2014, 08:34 AM
Wee team Wee crowd

Sound.

GreenCastle
10-05-2014, 08:34 AM
Looks like East is nearly sold out online.

end sections 37 and 45 have been red all week so maybe for walk up fans?

You can see what's left here...

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=2843

R11Loaded
10-05-2014, 08:37 AM

That's what I was thinking looking at it.

monktonharp
10-05-2014, 08:41 AM
Great effort by the fans once again!

we shouldn't be in this position we all know that but today is about unity and getting a job done.

we can be the 12th man today and inspire them to hopefully dig deep and get us 3 points.

if your unsure whether to go or not get yourself along and play your partthe crowd will play their position, (12th man) with great effort. Let's hope the 13th,14th and 15th men are not on Killie's side.

Stuarty27
10-05-2014, 08:41 AM
This game is huge, we cannot go down.

Need every one to try make one final big effort to come down and support the team, I'd urge anyone who isn't going to try and make it!

I think we will actually get a result and will probably be a good day..

GreenCastle
10-05-2014, 08:42 AM
1 seat left online in East! :greengrin

Golden Bear
10-05-2014, 08:44 AM
The introduction of the online booking/self printing ticket facility is the only plus factor that I can think of in this singularly miserable season.

Let's hope we can make our way through the escape hatch later today as things have just got to be better next season.

GlenrothesHibee
10-05-2014, 08:48 AM
Once again the suppot shown by hibs fans is astonishing. How many times can this lot let us down. Cmon Hibs.

spike220
10-05-2014, 08:49 AM

Looking at it there must be less than 150 seats left now.

Russ
10-05-2014, 08:56 AM
One again the suppot shown by hibs fans is astonishing. How many times can this lot let us down. Cmon Hibs.
Astonishing in what way?

nribs
10-05-2014, 09:01 AM
Astonishing in what way?Probably astonishing in the fact we are gash have been for a long time. Been kicked in the teeth so often yet look like selling out their ticket allocation. I assume you dont agree.

I'm_cabbaged
10-05-2014, 09:03 AM
astonishing in what way?

ltyf

Onceinawhile
10-05-2014, 09:03 AM
The introduction of the online booking/self printing ticket facility is the only plus factor that I can think of in this singularly miserable season.

Let's hope we can make our way through the escape hatch later today as things have just got to be better next season.

Sam Stanton?

SteveHFC
10-05-2014, 09:06 AM
quick count around 100 in west and 150 FF left

GlenrothesHibee
10-05-2014, 09:08 AM
Probably astonishing in the fact we are gash have been for a long time. Been kicked in the teeth so often yet look like selling out their ticket allocation. I assume you dont agree.

This

One Day Soon
10-05-2014, 09:09 AM
quick count around 100 in west and 150 FF left

I hope you have some very special gifs lined up today, either way.....

Green_one
10-05-2014, 09:10 AM
Probably astonishing in the fact we are gash have been for a long time. Been kicked in the teeth so often yet look like selling out their ticket allocation. I assume you dont agree.

Fabulous effort by the fans. We are not going down quietly thats for sure :flag::flag:

Lets recreate the Hearts game at New Year!!!!!

Well done guys. I will be in the West today chewing my fingers and toes off. I will also have to eat an ER pie given the time. :Ummm:

Stuarty27
10-05-2014, 09:12 AM

Correct, however one last push and I am convinced it will get better next season

GreenCastle
10-05-2014, 09:13 AM
Astonishing in what way?

Astonishing probably meaning that not many teams in the UK would still show the level of support we do when we have had so many let downs.

Hibs do have a great support and have stood up and been counted on numerous times.

Russ
10-05-2014, 09:13 AM
ltyf
Seat 181 row Y east stand

Kaiser1962
10-05-2014, 09:14 AM
Once again the suppot shown by hibs fans is astonishing. How many times can this lot let us down. Cmon Hibs.

They've been kicking me in the nads for nigh on fifty years. We keep going back because the highs, when they eventually come around again, are worth it.

I'm_cabbaged
10-05-2014, 09:16 AM
Seat 181 row Y east stand

Ok ltf then ;-)

mim
10-05-2014, 09:19 AM
On the Forth road bridge now, beginning to worry might not get a ticket.

Onceinawhile
10-05-2014, 09:20 AM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140510/hfcvkfc-ticket-info_2262950_3818596

tickets left.

"Team understands the onus is on them"

portycabbage
10-05-2014, 09:23 AM
On the Forth road bridge now, beginning to worry might not get a ticket.

Well I know you're worried, but it's not worth going and jumping off a bridge!:greengrin:wink:

edit- In all seriousness, I've looked at the dots a lot online and I think you'll be ok, there'll be tickets not put online for walk-ups as well.

R11Loaded
10-05-2014, 09:29 AM
On the bus up to buy from the pods! I'll ask how many tickets they have to sell if they have any!

mim
10-05-2014, 09:29 AM
Well I know you're worried, but it's not worth going and jumping off a bridge!:greengrin:wink:

edit- In all seriousness, I've looked at the dots a lot online and I think you'll be ok, there'll be tickets not put online for walk-ups as well.
Jumping off can wait 'til the road back.

GreenCastle
10-05-2014, 09:40 AM
Quite a bit of red on seating plan now :aok:

Going to be pretty full in the home end :top marks

hibee_girl
10-05-2014, 09:45 AM
East stand pod is open already, quite a few folk there getting tickets.

Greenworld
10-05-2014, 09:48 AM

Will Defo be Sell out only hundreds left looking at other areas not red i would run their now if you dont have ticket:flag::tbgwa:

Aldo
10-05-2014, 09:51 AM
Will Defo be Sell out only hundreds left looking at other areas not red i would run their now if you dont have ticket:flag::tbgwa:

Looks like Hibs end will be no far off tbh.... Killie bringing a very good crowd as well..... 800 plus.

Islington Hibs
10-05-2014, 09:52 AM

The capacity for Hibs fans to come out and support the team when it matters really is impressive despite so many disappointment's. Wish I as there! Good luck and lets do it!

:flag:

GreenCastle
10-05-2014, 09:52 AM
Could be looking at a crowd of 17,500 plus which would be very impressive.

Elephant Stone
10-05-2014, 10:07 AM
Looking like an incredible turnout, well done everyone.

Springbank
10-05-2014, 10:17 AM
Good luck from New York City

Even here a couple of English expats stopped me when they saw my jersey and said "what's happened to terry butcher - hope you beat Kilmarnock today"

Mon the Hibs

iwasthere1972
10-05-2014, 10:20 AM
East stand pod is open already, quite a few folk there getting tickets.

That's a good indicator. Fans getting their early in case they miss out. Glad SPFL and Rod told BT to GTF.

hibby67
10-05-2014, 10:24 AM
Just got tickets for me and the boy East stand. Looking forward to it
The fans have done their bit it's now upto the team

oramhibee
10-05-2014, 10:30 AM

Looked on website and it says "event is no longer in event list" Must mean it's sold out but I don't know.

iwasthere1972
10-05-2014, 10:34 AM
Looked on website and it says "event is no longer in event list" Must mean it's sold out but I don't know.

It will be because tickets have been printed off for the pods.

Tully
10-05-2014, 10:42 AM
It will be because tickets have been printed off for the pods.

Got a spare ticket if anyone wants it

Aldo
10-05-2014, 10:42 AM
Once again it looks like the fans have done their bit no for the players to do theirs (for once this season).

Keep Boyd quite and we will be ok IMHO.

hibee_girl
10-05-2014, 10:52 AM
Is it just the pods open now? Or is ticket office still open too?

Col2
10-05-2014, 10:57 AM
For those that can make the game, are there loads of people around the ground? Does it feel like a huge crowd?

hibee_girl
10-05-2014, 10:57 AM
For those that can make the game, are there loads of people around the ground? Does it feel like a huge crowd?

Fife-Hibee
10-05-2014, 10:59 AM
Is it just the pods open now? Or is ticket office still open too?

Q at both

iwasthere1972
10-05-2014, 11:04 AM

Good. Stuck in the Canongate on the number 35 bus. Traffic heavy. Hopefully get there on time. Sitting in between a couple of junkies on the bus with the obligatory dug

Hopefully won't miss the kick off.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
10-05-2014, 01:53 PM
Over 15k according to Sportsound.