PDA

View Full Version : Overseas TV coverage

Permo
24-04-2014, 07:47 AM
Bit of a long shot but does anyone know of anywhere in Barcelona with the ability to show the derby?

Cheers.

PeeJay
24-04-2014, 07:49 AM
Bit of a long shot but does anyone know of anywhere in Barcelona with the ability to show the derby?

Cheers.

Can't help with locations in Barcelona, but there is always this option if you have a decent Internet setup ...

http://www.hiberniantv.co.uk/xtra (http://www.hiberniantv.co.uk/xtra)

Aritch
24-04-2014, 07:57 AM

Cheers.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g187497-d3320828-Reviews-The_Loch_Inn-Barcelona_Catalonia.html

You'll get it here.

Craig_in_Prague
24-04-2014, 08:15 AM
You get most (if not all) BT sport games streamed on Bet365 live. Legal and free.

I know the screen is small (on a laptop) but i've found if I refresh screen on landscape on my tablet, I get full screen. No buffering and good pic.

Permo
24-04-2014, 08:37 AM
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g187497-d3320828-Reviews-The_Loch_Inn-Barcelona_Catalonia.html

You'll get it here.

That looks perfect. Cheers very much.

CalgaryHibs
26-04-2014, 12:09 AM
Good luck mate finding the game on the tellie not on over here n canada

California-Hibs
26-04-2014, 06:14 AM
I'm pretty hacked off, it's not showing on the usual FoxSoccerPlus here in the US, and I even notice Hibernian Xtra isn't showing it for some reason.

Looks like a FirstRowSports job for me. I never like doing that though because the quality/glitchy stream can be a hit or a miss..

HH81
26-04-2014, 10:57 AM
You get most (if not all) BT sport games streamed on Bet365 live. Legal and free.

I know the screen is small (on a laptop) but i've found if I refresh screen on landscape on my tablet, I get full screen. No buffering and good pic.

I am in florida and found somewhere to watch game, as back up would I need funds in my bet 365 account to watch?

PeeJay
26-04-2014, 11:25 AM
I'm pretty hacked off, it's not showing on the usual FoxSoccerPlus here in the US, and I even notice Hibernian Xtra isn't showing it for some reason.

Looks like a FirstRowSports job for me. I never like doing that though because the quality/glitchy stream can be a hit or a miss..

Just checked with Andrew - game is being broadcast on Hibs TV Xtra despite what the website might suggest! :greengrin

hibbybrian
26-04-2014, 11:36 AM
Just checked with Andrew - game is being broadcast on Hibs TV Xtra despite what the website might suggest! :greengrin

Thanks for that :aok:

Now I just need to get away from work early and hope the team shows as much commitment as it's supporters :greengrin

Craig_in_Prague
26-04-2014, 01:49 PM
I am in florida and found somewhere to watch game, as back up would I need funds in my bet 365 account to watch?

Yes you need some account balance to view live games.

California-Hibs
27-04-2014, 04:15 AM

Do you know if the game is being shown with the usual single camera flying around the place with no highlights, or is it the BT sports that they're broadcasting?

PeeJay
27-04-2014, 10:59 AM
Do you know if the game is being shown with the usual single camera flying around the place with no highlights, or is it the BT sports that they're broadcasting?

No - I don't know sorry, but I assume it will be the former, which is what you're hoping for right???? :greengrin

IberianHibernian
27-04-2014, 11:47 AM
Anyone watching on Xtra ? Got perfect sound but "Broadcast will start in 15 minutes" on top of screen and no teamlists. On Safari.

Hibrandenburg
27-04-2014, 12:02 PM
Anyone watching on Xtra ? Got perfect sound but "Broadcast will start in 15 minutes" on top of screen and no teamlists. On Safari.

Had similar problems last derby. Tried 3 different browsers but no joy. No online help available and no reply to my email. Shoddy!

IberianHibernian
27-04-2014, 12:04 PM
Had similar problems last derby. Tried 3 different browsers but no joy. No online help available and no reply to my email. Shoddy!watching on Hibs TV international instead.

PeeJay
27-04-2014, 12:41 PM
The Xtra thread has been perfect here - saw pre-match interview with Cliff Pike / Hanlon - no problems since then, apart from the result, that is ...

Steve-O
27-04-2014, 12:44 PM
Streaming quality is best it's ever been for me on Hibs TV.

Pity the team are getting worse as viewing the games is getting easier.

HKhibby
27-04-2014, 01:51 PM
Good luck mate finding the game on the tellie not on over here n canada

I live in Hong Kong and local english channel show a spfl match every saturday and sunday!...it is new for some reason, but probably tells you something about Scottish Football if no one wants to buy it in, all the other pay per view etc... etc... show English, Spanish, Italian etc...the only one you cant get in fact in the MLS which again shows what people in Asia think of that.

HKhibby
27-04-2014, 02:11 PM
Thanks for that :aok:

Now I just need to get away from work early and hope the team shows as much commitment as it's supporters :greengrin

I used to look out for Hibs for years wherever i lived, and have lived in HK a good few years now! and again could always find somewhere eventually that would have some sort of link to get it, especially if it was an important enough match!, but after watching that rubbish tonight, never would i go out of my way to try and find somewhere to watch them, thankfully it was on the mainstream English Channel ATV , why they have started showing this i do not know, one on saturday and one on sunday!....someone in Asia must feel sorry for Scottish Football!

If Hibs stand any chance od avoiding a paly off place they have more or less blown it with that display!....against a team that is relegated and the players will be leaving in a couple of weeks!.

I like the sound of Butcher and Malpas when they were first appointed, but what has happened to the team since is nothing short of shocking (although the players must take alot of the blame for this as well), Yes Petrie is probably alot to blame for this, but he brought in a Management team (which the majority of fans wanted)
with good credentials from both ICT and Motherwell, not to mention wherever else they have been and the very good playing careers they both had!

So how come the mess we are in, and i would not be surprised if we were to join the other lot and be in the championship next season!

I do not get to Easter Road very much these days due to the fact of living here, thankfully!, but if i was there i would certainly find something else to do on a weekend!

I do not know if Butcher is the answer, maybe! maybe not! but without change of culture at the club at the top, and i dont mean another East European Ex Soviet Spy / Mafia buying the club, but someone that will invest a bit and is from a football background, there will be nothing changed or done to help Hibs at all!, Hibs will probably get a draw next week and a win against Kilmarnock on the last game at ER, which will make them safe etc... but next season will start out the same....and the only difference between Butcher and Fenlon is Butcher will walk more or less straight away! after no backing and leave Hibs in even more of a mess!....but lets see if he can or will bring in his own team in the summer...because going on what he has done so far....im not sure!

The Green Goblin
27-04-2014, 02:37 PM

Is there not a thing on the xtra website which says that Safari isn't supported? They always recommend Chrome iirc. Watched it all in unusually high quality picture on International.

IberianHibernian
27-04-2014, 04:32 PM
Is there not a thing on the xtra website which says that Safari isn't supported? They always recommend Chrome iirc. Watched it all in unusually high quality picture on International.No . Says Safari is okay . I had same problema with Chrome too . Was okay after half time but I decided to stay with International where as you say quality was excellent . Next 2 home games won`t be on International though .