PDA

View Full Version : Disappointing

30-03-2014, 09:50 PM
Recorded the game so just had a quick look through at a few key incidents. Couple points;

1) how the **** did Collins miss that chance in the first half?! Watmore absolutely laid it on a plate for him and he couldn't even hit the target! Would expect that maybe if it had fallen to some huddy defender but our main striker?! unbelievable! i'm sorry but don't rate the guy at all, never seen anything positive from him or any glimmers of hope, offers us absolutely bugger all.

2) the Forster goal was ****ing miles onside! absolutely shocking decision! As usual a big decision in derbies goes against us - this is starting to become a derby tradition. How many more times are these incompetent clowns gonna cost us?! absolute joke

Oh well, another derby, another disappointment! We never learn do we. Bit opportunity today to do something special and we blew it as per usual. As usual they showed up and looked hungrier than us. Our attitude in derbies is shocking, we just never seem to be able to get ourselves up for it like hearts do, thats why even with the abysmal team they have, they still mange to put one over on us.

Huge huge clearout need in the summer, far to much deadwood in the team. Only players I would be looking to keep are Williams, Forster, Harris, Watmore, Heffernan, Stevenson (yes Steven, he's a hard worker and gives us a bit of fight unlike many of the others), Stanton and Thompson. The rest can leave. I really like Liam Craig at the start of the season but the last couple months he has been awful, if he can get back to his old form then i'd add him to the list of players i'd like to keep.

As the title says - disappointing.

Ronniekirk
30-03-2014, 10:01 PM
Recorded the game so just had a quick look through at a few key incidents. Couple points;

1) how the **** did Collins miss that chance in the first half?! Watmore absolutely laid it on a plate for him and he couldn't even hit the target! Would expect that maybe if it had fallen to some huddy defender but our main striker?! unbelievable! i'm sorry but don't rate the guy at all, never seen anything positive from him or any glimmers of hope, offers us absolutely bugger all.

2) the Forster goal was ****ing miles onside! absolutely shocking decision! As usual a big decision in derbies goes against us - this is starting to become a derby tradition. How many more times are these incompetent clowns gonna cost us?! absolute joke

Oh well, another derby, another disappointment! We never learn do we. Bit opportunity today to do something special and we blew it as per usual. As usual they showed up and looked hungrier than us. Our attitude in derbies is shocking, we just never seem to be able to get ourselves up for it like hearts do, thats why even with the abysmal team they have, they still mange to put one over on us.

Huge huge clearout need in the summer, far to much deadwood in the team. Only players I would be looking to keep are Williams, Forster, Harris, Watmore, Heffernan, Stevenson (yes Steven, he's a hard worker and gives us a bit of fight unlike many of the others), Stanton and Thompson. The rest can leave. I really like Liam Craig at the start of the season but the last couple months he has been awful, if he can get back to his old form then i'd add him to the list of players i'd like to keep.

As the title says - disappointing.
Hefferman will still be under contract but if he can't get a game with Collins missing that chance you highlighted then he will rightly want first team football else where unless he is on the sort of money he wants to stay on and can't get elsewhere and sticks it out till January transfer window and hopes for pay off