PDA

View Full Version : kris boyd

alley balley0-7
21-02-2014, 02:51 PM
rumours going around kris boyd has signed a pre contract with us, anyone else heard anything

CallumLaidlaw
21-02-2014, 03:00 PM
Id be surprised. He is open that he wants another shot at England, and a few championship and league 1 clubs have been quoted with an interest

HIBERNIAN-0762
21-02-2014, 03:03 PM
Id be surprised. He is open that he wants another shot at England, and a few championship and league 1 clubs have been quoted with an interest

Think he's a bit too old to go down that route to be honest, always think he's holding out for der hun when they get promotion.

The Sea-gull
21-02-2014, 03:15 PM
Has this rumour not been going around for a while now, even going back to when Fenlon was in charge? Definitely have read it on here since Butcher came.

Judging by his comments in the papers today Boyd is a player who Butcher likes though there is nothing that directly suggests Butcher wants to sign him.

Can't see it as I get the impression if Boyd stayed in the SPL he would be quite happy to stay at Killie and if he went anywhere it would be England again. If Barry Ferguson gets the Blackpool job could easy see him ending up there. Sure he has said he feels he has one last big move in him but I highly doubt he would regard Hibs as a big move though we would probably be abel to pay him more than Killie and he'd still be reasonably close to home so wouldn't say it is a non-starter.

Would be a decent signing if we improved our service to the strikers.

Weststandwanab
21-02-2014, 03:21 PM
rumours going around kris boyd has signed a pre contract with us, anyone else heard anything The day before a Killie match ?

Think he's a bit too old to go down that route to be honest, always think he's holding out for der hun when they get promotion. I agree which is why a year - next year - with a club in Scotland would probably fit his needs.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
21-02-2014, 03:50 PM
Thought he was going to Forest or Coventry.

truehibernian
21-02-2014, 05:10 PM
Is he not up front with Goodwillie at Tynie tomorrow ?

Sir David Gray
21-02-2014, 06:00 PM
Is he not up front with Goodwillie at Tynie tomorrow ?

Definitely don't think he'll ever sign for Celtic.

:wink:

leggeto
22-02-2014, 09:07 AM
doubt its true but hope it is, a great striker who could hit the target with his eyes closed,would defo welcome him to Easter road

thebakerboy
22-02-2014, 09:04 PM
Just seen a post on JKB Meltdown " who should we sign Chris Boyd " with a bit of backing we could sign him !!!!!!! Roaster can't even spell the name correctly.

Pretty Boy
22-02-2014, 11:20 PM
It's a rumour that has been doing the rounds for a while. Butcher was hardly subtle in his praise for him in his interview midweek either.

I'd take him. Scores goals for fun at this level.