PDA

View Full Version : Billy Broon

green glory
21-02-2014, 01:45 PM
Keeps on 'strugglin, strugglin'.

@TyroneSTV: Hearts asst boss Billy Brown has had his Tynecastle contract extended until March 31st

DaveF
21-02-2014, 02:02 PM
This is turning into the longest, sorriest goodbye ever.

Hibercelona
21-02-2014, 02:09 PM
Anybody else seeing an add for a hair transplant? :faf:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
21-02-2014, 03:50 PM
He was meant to be away weeks ago. **** him!

lapsedhibee
21-02-2014, 04:11 PM
He was meant to be away weeks ago. **** him!

They'll be keeping him on to spearhead any delicate negotiations that are needed with UBIG or UKIO creditors' committees and suchlike. He would need to slightly polish up his 'been places done hings' routine, and then just rely on natural charisma to sway any necessary vote. :agree:

truehibernian
21-02-2014, 05:33 PM
He took training with Locke yesterday - he reminded me of Yosemite Sam the way he put running markers out onto the pitch.

Meanwhile Locke and the squad were doing some kind of floral dance routine around the pitch - very camp indeed.

greenpaper55
21-02-2014, 05:46 PM
Aye but remember he's been places !.

GlasgowHibee
21-02-2014, 06:08 PM
His meltdown has to be one of the best moments in Scottish Football, period.

A Hearts **** who should have been nowhere near our dugout. :agree:

KeithTheHibby
21-02-2014, 06:23 PM
Him and Skacel are like jobbys that just wont flush away.

emerald green
21-02-2014, 07:58 PM
Paw Broon - he's got more faces than the town hall clock.

SouthMoroccoStu
21-02-2014, 08:23 PM
Him and Skacel are like jobbys that just wont flush away.

:not worth :top marks

Even Mrs. SouthMorocco laughed

Steven_Hibs
22-02-2014, 12:18 AM
Becoming a bit of a joke now no!? First he was leaving after Motherwell game on the 11th of Jan. Then he was to stay till end of his contract (end if Jan).. Then it was after the semi final. Then it was end of Feb. Now end of March? Someone clearly cannot make a decision! Any bets on him staying till they are relegated :greengrin

spike220
22-02-2014, 07:47 AM
Becoming a bit of a joke now no!? First he was leaving after Motherwell game on the 11th of Jan. Then he was to stay till end of his contract (end if Jan).. Then it was after the semi final. Then it was end of Feb. Now end of March? Someone clearly cannot make a decision! Any bets on him staying till they are relegated :greengrin

Billy Brown will either:

a) Get punted before the end of season.

OR

b) Be around to watch them go down.

I love it!!!

Like my favorite quote from the movie 'Cool Runnings': " You're going nowhere and your thrilled to death about it"

Eyrie
22-02-2014, 10:14 AM
I think the truth is that Brown has been told he only has a job until the administration is over and the shares are unfrozen. This leads to regular stories about him leaving, but really means that he will have a job for life.

snooky
22-02-2014, 10:47 AM
I think the truth is that Brown has been told he only has a job until the administration is over and the shares are unfrozen. This leads to regular stories about him leaving, but really means that he will have a job for life.
:top marks

Aye, he's certainly yin that's no' going tae Budge. :wink: