PDA

View Full Version : 2 things about today

jimmyboco1875
26-01-2014, 03:20 PM
Taiwo was excellent, everything we've wanted from a cm for weeks. And also I'm not a manager but why is craig playing do deep?

Viva_Palmeiras
26-01-2014, 03:26 PM
Taiwo was excellent, everything we've wanted from a cm for weeks. And also I'm not a manager but why is craig playing do deep?

Dunno and neither do I know what's going on with Craig but can only assume he's put his boots on the wrong feet. Passing was woeful - not the only one who seemed to find it a challenge to hit a team mate with a pass... It he needs dropped he needs dropped.

To end on a positive agree about TT and would have given him MOM. Through LS did not too bad either.

Brightside
26-01-2014, 03:26 PM

Yep - good display from Taiwo today - just what we've been missing. Craig is wasted as a holding mid and was again very poor today.

We lost our shape once Tom went off and Craig should have been replaced. It was a decent performance despite the final score.

shagpile
26-01-2014, 03:42 PM

I would ask why is Craig playing?:rolleyes:

Inch Hibs
26-01-2014, 03:45 PM
Taiwo was decent although my one critisism is that he is too defensive minded though and never tries a forward pass. Craig had a nightmare but that has the making of a good midfield set up. Stanton was great and Zoubir and Harris have us energy that we have been lacking.

NorthNorfolkHFC
26-01-2014, 03:45 PM

wouldn't say he was excellent, he did ok!!

I would say the stand out would be Stanton, thats a midfielder. Somebody who can run, pass and shoot!

Inch Hibs
26-01-2014, 03:46 PM

Because Robertson is suspended, Thomson is on his way out and Vine and Tudor Jones are Humpty. There was nobody else.

green.and.white
26-01-2014, 03:47 PM
Stanton was superb against brown and mulgrew, a huge positive.

147lothian
26-01-2014, 03:55 PM
Against Celtic you can't afford to give away possesion, Craig couldn't buy a pass to a team mate today, I wonder if Taiwo is back in TB's thoughts after today, at least he was able to find team mates with good passes

Alfred E Newman
26-01-2014, 04:04 PM

Top scorer:dunno:
Agree he was poor today though.

Borderhibbie76
26-01-2014, 04:09 PM
Not just today. ..Craig has been poor for weeks...bar Tannadice a few weeks back

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

jdships
26-01-2014, 04:13 PM
I would suggest that if we look at August 2014 with the beginning of a new campaign that there will be five/six changes/new faces to the XI's that are turning out this month , January.
This " window" doesn't count for me it is all down to the next one !!
Anyone else agree ?

Hibs Class
26-01-2014, 04:17 PM
Top scorer:dunno:
Agree he was poor today though.

Craig was poor today, but he didn't hide and was always looking for the ball.Just one of those days for him.

Andy74
26-01-2014, 04:19 PM
Craig was poor today, but he didn't hide and was always looking for the ball.Just one of those days for him.

Wrong position for him. Should be further up the pitch.

Brightside
26-01-2014, 04:23 PM
Wrong position for him. Should be further up the pitch.

Yep wasted player at the moment.

EastCalderHibby
26-01-2014, 04:24 PM

been saying that for weeks now oh and his passing has also been **** too :confused:

neil7908
26-01-2014, 04:27 PM
I would suggest that if we look at August 2014 with the beginning of a new campaign that there will be five/six changes/new faces to the XI's that are turning out this month , January. This " window" doesn't count for me it is all down to the next one !!Anyone else agree ?

I'm not expecting major changes in January but I cant get round the idea of folk effectively writing off the second half of the season as frankly, without a couple of extra players we wont be getting into the top 6.

I totally agree that we can only judge TB and his transfers in the summer when he has a proper budget and time to get in the players he wants but I'd really hope we can get a couple of bodies in. There is still a lot to play for this season and we should be working extremely hard to improve the squad whenever possible (not saying were not doing this at the moment).

1 or 2 new faces can really lift the club and give the fans a wee bit of encouragement after 3 losses in a row. Not saying just buy for the sake of it but I for one will be disappointed if we dont get at least 1 or 2 in before the end of the month.

Steven_Hibs
26-01-2014, 04:29 PM
Craig has been very poor for weeks. Thomson is 10x the player

Aldo
26-01-2014, 04:30 PM

2 different types of player tbh.

Potty78
26-01-2014, 04:35 PM
It's a pity the Thomson fallout can't be sorted. Him sitting and Craig pushing on. Craig is wasted playing there.

Alex Trager
26-01-2014, 04:37 PM

Completely different type of player. What Craig lacks in passing ability in comparison to Thomson he makes up for with his ability over a dead ball and to hit a strike. Both of which Thomson lack.

Jonny1875
26-01-2014, 04:52 PM
I thought zoubir was good along with Taiwo.

Ronniekirk
27-01-2014, 10:45 AM
been saying that for weeks now oh and his passing has also been **** too :confused:

Agree passing has Ben an issue difficult to know if pressure of captaincy has been putting pressure on him and he is trying to hard and it's affecting his natural game but he needs to get that sorted Acattain needs to lead by example.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-01-2014, 12:08 PM
Zoubir & Stanton looked great! As did wee Boozy.