PDA

View Full Version : Game of Thrones Season 4

Hibee87
15-01-2014, 12:02 PM
For any GOT fans the 4th season is set to be aired Sunday April the 6th :thumbsup:

Mon Dieu4
15-01-2014, 05:20 PM
The trailer is up for it too, can't wait

would put up a link but simply can't be arsed haha

Hibee87
15-01-2014, 06:08 PM
Didnt know that cheers. Will need to watch the 3rd again a few weeks before to refresh mind. I hope tyrian doesnt die as he is by far the most entertaining. And denerys tarrgarian for different reasons lol

bandylegs_jLeighton
15-01-2014, 06:27 PM
I still can't get over the red wedding!

bandylegs_jLeighton
15-01-2014, 08:02 PM
The trailer has wetted my appetite.

I've bought the book boxset but not had time to start reading yet. I take it they are a good read?

SuperAllyMcleod
15-01-2014, 08:11 PM
The trailer has wetted my appetite.

I've bought the book boxset but not had time to start reading yet. I take it they are a good read?

They are a fabulous read but be warned - George Martin has not finished writing them yet. He reckons there are at least another two or three to write and he's getting on a bit so I hope he hurries up.

I read them all last year and couldn't wait to watch my wife's face when the Red Wedding came on - carnage that she couldn't believe.

That's what makes it what it is though - anyone can die and there's at least one more in the frame for series 4.

Can't wait,

Hibee87
15-01-2014, 08:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZY43QSx3Fk (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZY43QSx3Fk)

Here's the season 4 trailer for anyone interested.

It's going to be so good! I won't put any book spoilers for people who only watch the TV series, but there's plenty of excitement to come!

Particularly looking forward to Arya's arc and everything going on in King's Landing.

April can't come quickly enough! :thumbsup:

bandylegs_jLeighton - the Red Wedding was really well done. I knew it was coming since I read the books but I knew if the show did it right, it would have even more of an impact. TV can play with your senses more - the lighting, direction, music all add to it and I thought it was so well executed. (Ugh, pun not intended.) The part when they start playing the Rains of Castamere and then Cat realise Roose Bolton is wearing armour, at a wedding...chills!
Cheers for link. Going to start on the books as soon as I finish watching breaking bad. I believe they are massive books though and not suee if the bairn would allow me to give them my full attention

SuperAllyMcleod
15-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Did you record her reaction? :greengrin Superb video here of book-readers who recorded their non-book-reader-friends reacting to it

No, I wish I had but there's certainly opportunities to do so in season 4 I think.

Flynn
01-03-2014, 11:12 AM
15min season 4 preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5iS3tULXMQ (So awesome!)

Check this out this GOT spoof trailer for Midieval Land Fun-Time World:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Krz-dyD-UQ

And finally, GOT intro in the style of The Wire:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oyJXikl2L4

:aok:

danhibees1875
04-03-2014, 11:55 PM
Very excited for this! :thumbsup:

Possibly my favourite TV show!

R'Albin
06-04-2014, 02:57 PM
15min season 4 preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5iS3tULXMQ (So awesome!)

Check this out this GOT spoof trailer for Midieval Land Fun-Time World:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Krz-dyD-UQ

And finally, GOT intro in the style of The Wire:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oyJXikl2L4

:aok:

Cheers for those, all great viewing. Looking forward to seeing Jaime and Tyrion's alliance, my two favourite characters at this point.

P.S. Don't read the comments on the awesome top one, some ****ing ****er decided to post a huge spoiler :rolleyes:

Mon Dieu4
06-04-2014, 06:27 PM
Winter is coming and not just for the Jambos, can't decide if i should watch it a 2am or not

Hibee87
07-04-2014, 09:24 AM
Winter is coming and not just for the Jambos, can't decide if i should watch it a 2am or not

I just finished watching it........raging I need to wait a week to watch the next now!!!!!!!

Mon Dieu4
07-04-2014, 05:49 PM
I just finished watching it........raging I need to wait a week to watch the next now!!!!!!!

Haha me too bud!! was a good opening episode though!!

Hibee87
07-04-2014, 06:04 PM
Haha me too bud!! was a good opening episode though!! I found thrones only late last yeae so had the luxury of watching it all back to back....not used to this waiting lark.

Was an enjoyable episode where not a great deal happened but what did is going to be significant I think... I wont say which parts incase folk waiting till tonight

vanNISHtelroy
09-04-2014, 03:40 PM
Really enjoyed this. Wasn't sure how Pedro Pascal would do as Oberyn but early signs seem promising!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RoslinInstHibby
09-04-2014, 04:45 PM
Really solid opener, probably the best of the 4 seasons, almost all the main characters got air time. Next week is supposed to be epic....

Mon Dieu4
09-04-2014, 05:21 PM
Hmm where to start?!

Oberyn - yes, yes, yes! Very much looking forward to his story this season, thought he started very well.

The Thenns were a good introduction, nice to see more variety in the Wildlings.

The Hound and Arya were just perfect - after last season I was worrying they might tame down Arya, because by this point in the books she'd already got a taste for killing, but looks like they won't be afraid to show it. Her interactions with the Hound are priceless.

All the Lannisters are fantastic, whether you love them (Jaime :greengrin) or love to hate them, they just work so well.

i agree with all of that, my two favourite moments were Jaime waving bye with his New hand haha, also liked Joffreys statue!!

vanNISHtelroy
14-04-2014, 06:43 AM
i agree with all of that, my two favourite moments were Jaime waving bye with his New hand haha, also liked Joffreys statue!!

Yeah I quite liked those little moments in last weeks as well.

Think there might be a few posts after tonights episode :greengrin:wink:

Mon Dieu4
14-04-2014, 05:37 PM
Yeah I quite liked those little moments in last weeks as well.

Think there might be a few posts after tonights episode :greengrin:wink:

Yep there sure will be, just watched it and again it was really good, sometimes i wish i hadn't read the books

RoslinInstHibby
14-04-2014, 09:15 PM
:o :o :o
Wasnt expecting that!

Hibby70
14-04-2014, 09:35 PM
You don't get one of those in Gregg's!

Godsahibby
15-04-2014, 09:45 PM
Started on Season 1 a week past Saturday and that's me caught up. Oooft loving it. As for that episode, there's your cure!

R'Albin
17-04-2014, 08:56 AM

I also enjoyed the cut from Theon's face to Tyrion cutting a sausage :greengrin

I still think Littlefinger had some involvement in the pie/wine being poisoned.

Hibee87
17-04-2014, 11:42 AM
I also enjoyed the cut from Theon's face to Tyrion cutting a sausage :greengrin

I still think Littlefinger had some involvement in the pie/wine being poisoned.

I think it was either that fool sr dantos(sp?) or the queens grandmother, she is to nice for my liking.

easty
17-04-2014, 12:46 PM
I think it was either that fool sr dantos(sp?) or the queens grandmother, she is to nice for my liking.

:agree: Thats what I reckon.

RoslinInstHibby
17-04-2014, 03:44 PM
:agree: Thats what I reckon.

:agree: agreed

MyJo
18-04-2014, 10:12 PM
I'm thinking master pycell as cersei tore strips of him before sending him to the kitchens to order the leftovers given to the dogs just before the pie is served

Mon Dieu4
21-04-2014, 10:23 PM
As a book reader and a female I'm so angry with that episode. The Wall/Wildlings bits were good, and I enjoyed the end with with Dany, but my mood through most of it was spoiled with that Jaime/Cersei scene. I understand the TV show has to make departures from the book but there was absolutely no need for it there.

Yep didn't like that bit at all, certainly didn't happen that way in the book, favourite bits today were Oberyn/Tywin and once again Ayra and the Hound

vanNISHtelroy
22-04-2014, 03:19 PM
As a book reader and a female I'm so angry with that episode. The Wall/Wildlings bits were good, and I enjoyed the end with with Dany, but my mood through most of it was spoiled with that Jaime/Cersei scene. I understand the TV show has to make departures from the book but there was absolutely no need for it there.

Feel the exact same way about the way they have ruined Jaime's character and that there was no need for it.

He defends Brienne and Pia from rape in the books and now suddenly decides to rape her.

Another character ruined after their portrayal of Stannis and the merger of Blackfish/Greatjon.

David and Dan seem to have their own views about how to do it!

Hibee87
23-04-2014, 01:11 PM
Wll i only justy managed to catch up with it lastnight and have to admit was a pretty shocking scene for GOT. I dont see why there was a need for jamie to do that, and their of all places.

Other than that i liked the rest of the episode. Littlefingers first involvement of the series was a suprising twist, and im interested to see what his story is going to be.

I like oberyn, I think he is going to be a major character in the next few weeks/series.

you cant help but love the houng and aryas relationship, i just hiope it doesnt have a horrible/twisted end to it (you can never be sure with thrones)

the wildlings and wall story seems to be a slow mover in all the series - and i dont see it changing much in this one either.

finally daneryss......i love her more with every episode :greengrin

I cant help but think the whole storry is going to come form her invading from the north down.
The fact that sam killed a white walker with a piece ofdragon glass ties her into saving the day of the impending war from the north of the wall gaining the allies from the north as she makes her way down to reclaim the throne..........but that could be total bull.......really need to read the books haha

Hibee87
29-04-2014, 03:33 PM
What was eveyones thoughts of last night episode then?

SPOILER**** So dont read if you not seen it****

So the suspicions of the queens grandmother being at hand in joffreys murder was correct, and with little finger helping.

Interesting to see what happens with the hound and arya and sansa both being taken to eiry(sp?)

interesting to see what happens with Brann, and jon going north of the wall - with boltons spy in the ranks.

really cant fathom what the **** the whitewalkers are all about, and the bizarre scene of them changing the baby

i can only assume bronn will help tyrian escape, but what will happen next is anyones guess (not book readers)

i think daneyress's story really needs to step up, we know shes ruthless and helps slaves escape, but what next?

I feel things are moving on at a slower pace than i nthe other series, and i hope they dont cram to much in to fast at the end.

easty
29-04-2014, 03:58 PM
What was eveyones thoughts of last night episode then?

SPOILER**** So dont read if you not seen it****

So the suspicions of the queens grandmother being at hand in joffreys murder was correct, and with little finger helping.

Interesting to see what happens with the hound and arya and sansa both being taken to eiry(sp?)

interesting to see what happens with Brann, and jon going north of the wall - with boltons spy in the ranks.

really cant fathom what the **** the whitewalkers are all about, and the bizarre scene of them changing the baby

i can only assume bronn will help tyrian escape, but what will happen next is anyones guess (not book readers)

i think daneyress's story really needs to step up, we know shes ruthless and helps slaves escape, but what next?

I feel things are moving on at a slower pace than i nthe other series, and i hope they dont cram to much in to fast at the end.

The bit in bold was my overriding thought of the latest episode.

And I agree its moving slower than previously.

Mon Dieu4
29-04-2014, 06:38 PM
Haha you know nothing John Snow!! just keep watching, it will ramp up again very very soon!!

Hibee87
06-05-2014, 03:40 PM
Haha you know nothing John Snow!! just keep watching, it will ramp up again very very soon!!

Well its that time of week again for the GOT episode review.

an interesting episode with a few revelations - you need to cast your mind way back to the where the story really began where it was thought by eddard stark that john arryan was killed by the lannisters, turns it it was not. I was wondering where this cleary physcotic horny sister of caitlyn would come back into it. poor sansa cant seem to catch a break atall, and is now being told she is marrying a potentially more evil boy than joffery haha

im a bit confused as to why the barratheon claim to the throne has gone quiet (which i asusme means its coming with a bang) and also theon being held captive, dont think he has featuered other than the one episode.

as a side note i finally got hold of al lthe books from my little cousin. its a good read so far (only about 50 pages in) and its good that i can picture the characters and follow the story (even though it does differ somewhat from the series)

R'Albin
12-05-2014, 04:33 PM
How bloody gripping was that?

Mon Dieu4
12-05-2014, 05:15 PM
How bloody gripping was that?

Really liked todays episode, Oberyn gets better and better, will wait til everyone else has seen it to comment further

Hibee87
13-05-2014, 10:50 AM
Best episode of the series so far for me.

as HibeeN said, oberyn is quality my second favourite character. I also agree with her r.e tyrian, having started reading the books (half way through the first) he is playing the role superbly.

and as per my last update from last week, both answered in the episode with reek/theon and stanis coming back into it.

:top marks for me last night

RoslinInstHibby
13-05-2014, 11:57 AM
loved the episode! the camera work and facial expressions on Tyrion when Shae came out was amazing. Not read the books so can someone please explain, the whole trial thing....does he have to fight or can he choose someone to fight for him?????

Hibee87
13-05-2014, 01:12 PM
loved the episode! the camera work and facial expressions on Tyrion when Shae came out was amazing. Not read the books so can someone please explain, the whole trial thing....does he have to fight or can he choose someone to fight for him?????

I have not read that far into the books either, but he can choose someone to fight. This is how he ended up becoming friends with Bronn, he choose him to fight at the eyrie when catlyn stark had him captive and on trial for attempting to murder brann, he first chose Jamie lannister, but i cant remeber why this wasnt allowed and bronn stepped forward and offered to fight for him if memory seves me right

RoslinInstHibby
13-05-2014, 03:02 PM
I have not read that far into the books either, but he can choose someone to fight. This is how he ended up becoming friends with Bronn, he choose him to fight at the eyrie when catlyn stark had him captive and on trial for attempting to murder brann, he first chose Jamie lannister, but i cant remeber why this wasnt allowed and bronn stepped forward and offered to fight for him if memory seves me right

ah cool! that rings a bell....cant be bronn that fights for him this time though, wasnt he the only one (apart from Tyrion obvs) that knew about shae? really like their bromance so hope bronn hasnt done him over lol

R'Albin
13-05-2014, 03:14 PM
Varys knew about Shae, and if I remember correctly Cersei's handmaiden saw Shae a few episodes ago and that was what prompted Tyrion to tell Shae to leave King's Landing. So I think Cersei knew without Bronn.

Having read the books I can't wait to see what the non-book readers think of the trial by combat. Will be fantastic television if done right. And while you're speculating on who will represent Tyrion, remember the Crown needs a champion too...

If the crown picks Jaime :grr:

Agree with others about Oberyn, vastly becoming one of my favourite characters. I was quite surprised by what I thought was Varys turning on Tyrion, but apparently he said in a scene a few seasons ago that he would do that if it came down to it. Which season was that?

RoslinInstHibby
13-05-2014, 03:38 PM
Varys knew about Shae, and if I remember correctly Cersei's handmaiden saw Shae a few episodes ago and that was what prompted Tyrion to tell Shae to leave King's Landing. So I think Cersei knew without Bronn.

Having read the books I can't wait to see what the non-book readers think of the trial by combat. Will be fantastic television if done right. And while you're speculating on who will represent Tyrion, remember the Crown needs a champion too...

phew, was worried abotu Bronn / Tyrion!

i have a fair idea who will fight for either side now i have had a good think about it :agree:

Mon Dieu4
13-05-2014, 05:21 PM

Haha you tease, will be great tv, next week should be tremendous

RoslinInstHibby
13-05-2014, 09:26 PM
Let us know after the trial who you thought and if you were right! :thumbsup:

Ach probably way out...will do though

Mon Dieu4
19-05-2014, 06:11 AM
Really really enjoyed today episode, few great moments and doesn't seem long til it explodes

easty
19-05-2014, 11:37 AM
Really really enjoyed today episode, few great moments and doesn't seem long til it explodes

It was good :agree:

looking forward to next week already :greengrin

yeezus.
19-05-2014, 11:01 PM
I met Sahara Knite... has anyone else? :wink::greengrin

RoslinInstHibby
20-05-2014, 12:16 PM
Well, who did you guess? :greengrin

thought that oberyn would step in as his defender, wasnt sure if it was going to be the mountain or jamie though to fight him. Seriously, how good was this episode! The oberyn and tyrion scene was superb acting from both, as was the hound and arya (a spin off so woudl be great with these two).

one question though (open to all) did the red queen admit to being a fraud or was i reading too much into it?

HibbyAndy
20-05-2014, 01:44 PM
Ive smoked the first 3 series of GOT on demand box set Im now gonna watch series 4 on catch up but for some reason series 4 starts on episode 3?? Where the heck is episodes 1&2??

CapitalGreen
20-05-2014, 02:06 PM
Ive smoked the first 3 series of GOT on demand box set Im now gonna watch series 4 on catch up but for some reason series 4 starts on episode 3?? Where the heck is episodes 1&2??

Exact same thing happened to me mate. Seasons 1-3 are on demand boxsets while season 4 is just regular on demand so stops being available after a certain period (eg 4 weeks or 30days)

easty
20-05-2014, 02:10 PM

http://watchtvlinks.sx/

Mon Dieu4
20-05-2014, 03:09 PM
Seriously in love with Oberyn. *swoons* :greengrin

Again, Tyrion was perfect and Arya and the Hound had a really touching moment talking about his brother.

It was a departure from the books but I loved how Brienne and Pod bumped into Hot Pie...that direworlf bread!

If next week is what I think it is going to be it will be amazing!!

PS: Did I mention I love Oberyn? :greengrin

i lose track of who you fancy, you are almost as bad as me

the trial next week should be immense, loved the hot pie bit as well but as usual Arya and the hound stole the show

hibby19
20-05-2014, 07:16 PM
Next episode is going to be great! As a book reader, I can't wait to see how they portray it.

Although, be aware folks that there is no episode airing next weekend due to a holiday in the US

vanNISHtelroy
01-06-2014, 11:36 AM
Next episode is going to be great! As a book reader, I can't wait to see how they portray it.

Although, be aware folks that there is no episode airing next weekend due to a holiday in the US

Really looking forward to it too, hope the keep as much of what Oberyn says as what is in the books as possible!

R'Albin
01-06-2014, 07:40 PM
Not long now :hyper:

R'Albin
01-06-2014, 09:21 PM
I open up Twitter to see some absolute fud go out of his way to spoil the ending of tonight's show. Not even an accidental discussion with someone where something slipped, a pure spoiler for no ****ing reason. AAAAAAAARRRRRGH :grr:

Mon Dieu4
02-06-2014, 06:17 AM
Really looking forward to it too, hope the keep as much of what Oberyn says as what is in the books as possible!

I think you will be happy ;)

RoslinInstHibby
02-06-2014, 08:54 PM
:'( :O wowsers!

Mr White
02-06-2014, 08:58 PM
One in the eye for Dorne.

hibby19
02-06-2014, 08:59 PM
Actual perfection compared to the book. Kudos Pedro Pascal

Mon Dieu4
02-06-2014, 09:01 PM

Inspired piece of casting, he is tremendous

vanNISHtelroy
02-06-2014, 09:07 PM
I think you will be happy ;)

I was! :top marks

One in the eye for Dorne.

Thats harsh! :faf:

Yeah Pedro Pascal has been amazing.

easty
02-06-2014, 09:42 PM
**** me that was a good ending. Just finished watching it. Brilliant.

The_Horde
03-06-2014, 01:09 AM
That was by far and away the most disgustingly brilliant piece of television I've ever seen.

MyJo
03-06-2014, 02:19 AM
Wow......and we've still got episode 9 to come, best TV show EVER!!!!

Godsahibby
03-06-2014, 08:44 PM
The fight scene was epic but got to say absolutely loved the scene with the Hound and Aria when they find out about her aunt!!!

Hibee87
03-06-2014, 09:54 PM
The fight scene was epic but got to say absolutely loved the scene with the Hound and Aria when they find out about her aunt!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! ive just caught up with the last 2 episodes. im speechless.

so much has just happened in the last 2 hours of my life haha

The_Horde
04-06-2014, 01:01 AM
Just ruined the next episode for myself. What a tool!

vanNISHtelroy
04-06-2014, 08:02 PM
Every bit as gutting as the books. Always get to that part and hope somehow it will change since the last time I read it haha. Really well done on the show, captured it perfectly, every gruesome detail.

I'm the same.....that and the Red Wedding, I always think it's going to be different....maybe one day it will be!

SneakersO'Toole
04-06-2014, 08:24 PM
The tv programme is good but it ain't a patch on the books. Not nearly close.

Mon Dieu4
05-06-2014, 08:06 PM
This made me chuckle, don't watch it if you haven't seen the latest two episodes though :thumbsup:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=79DeJqyhwWs

easty
06-06-2014, 09:07 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2650449/George-RR-Martin-makes-fundraising-appeal-Game-Of-Thrones-fans-character-kill-upcoming-novel.html

Hibee87
06-06-2014, 06:19 PM
This made me chuckle, don't watch it if you haven't seen the latest two episodes though :thumbsup:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=79DeJqyhwWs

Amazing!!

Mon Dieu4
09-06-2014, 07:35 AM
Another good episode today, can't believe next week is the last one then the annual wait for the next series

Hibee87
09-06-2014, 11:51 AM
Another good episode today, can't believe next week is the last one then the annual wait for the next series

Cant wait for tonights episode!

FYI mate, ive just started watching Sons of Anarchy. If you have not seen it its very good and highliy recommend to fill the void for a while when GOT is done

Mon Dieu4
09-06-2014, 02:18 PM
Cant wait for tonights episode!

FYI mate, ive just started watching Sons of Anarchy. If you have not seen it its very good and highliy recommend to fill the void for a while when GOT is done

Completely up to date with it bud, started watching it a few years back, its quality as well

Mr Grieves
09-06-2014, 09:01 PM
That was ****ing epic!

RoslinInstHibby
09-06-2014, 09:17 PM
That was ****ing epic!

Most definatly was! I sometimes forget its a tv show, each episode is movie standard! Jon Snow is the man :-)

SneakersO'Toole
10-06-2014, 09:02 AM
Got to say I was disappointed with that episode. The particular chapter in the book that last nights episode portrays is one of the best chapters you will read in any book. I mean truly outstanding. The tv episode was very different to the book and actually annoyed me more than anything. Thumbs down from me.

Mr White
10-06-2014, 09:17 AM
Got to say I was disappointed with that episode. The particular chapter in the book that last nights episode portrays is one of the best chapters you will read in any book. I mean truly outstanding. The tv episode was very different to the book and actually annoyed me more than anything. Thumbs down from me.
:tee hee: my wife thought the same, not the first time I've been glad I haven't read the books!

vanNISHtelroy
10-06-2014, 01:40 PM

I enjoyed the episode, although probably not as much as the books (was it not a few chapters rather than one?)

Didn't like the couple of folk who didn't die in the book dying though!

Looking forward to next weeks!

RoslinInstHibby
14-06-2014, 07:55 AM
http://youtu.be/XulXa1novhI

Hope the link works, game of thrones intro, edinburgh edition

easty
14-06-2014, 08:13 AM

like that. Would have been good to have Easter Road in it!

Green&White
14-06-2014, 08:29 AM

Thanks for sharing this. I work and sit beside the guy who made this and it took him 9 months to complete. 8 days with 6 computers max'd out just to render it for only a few minutes to give you some idea of the work needed. He basically gave up his social life for it. deserves credit.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

easty
16-06-2014, 12:38 PM
I dont think I've ever seen an episode with more different things happening! That was quality.

Mon Dieu4
16-06-2014, 01:12 PM
Bit different from the book but was a good watch

RoslinInstHibby
16-06-2014, 01:54 PM
Thanks for sharing this. I work and sit beside the guy who made this and it took him 9 months to complete. 8 days with 6 computers max'd out just to render it for only a few minutes to give you some idea of the work needed. He basically gave up his social life for it. deserves credit.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

he really has done a fantastic job with it! :not worth tell him to get in touch with the scottish govt and see if can be used as a visit scotland advert....

RoslinInstHibby
17-06-2014, 08:16 AM
I dont think I've ever seen an episode with more different things happening! That was quality.

brilliant end to a brilliant season!:top marks

MyJo
17-06-2014, 09:17 AM
I hope we haven't seen the last of the hound, he is brilliant.

vanNISHtelroy
17-06-2014, 12:55 PM
Thought the last episode was ok, but was disapointed because of things missing from the books (L.S, and any reference at all to Tysha which explained some of Tyrion's motivations).

Overall enjoyed this series though!

Mon Dieu4
17-06-2014, 03:19 PM
Thought the last episode was ok, but was disapointed because of things missing from the books (L.S, and any reference at all to Tysha which explained some of Tyrion's motivations).

Overall enjoyed this series though!

I was pretty much the same, also didn't like the Hound/Brienne fight, even an injured hound would destroy her:rolleyes:

vanNISHtelroy
17-06-2014, 05:34 PM
I was pretty much the same, also didn't like the Hound/Brienne fight, even an injured hound would destroy her:rolleyes:

And she forgot to give Arya the bread that Hot Pie baked for her! :rolleyes:

RoslinInstHibby
18-06-2014, 07:59 AM

He was in a bit of a bad way though, his neck was goosed....

easty
18-06-2014, 08:23 AM

Maybe he'll come back as a white walker?

Mon Dieu4
18-06-2014, 10:24 AM

Even still, that fight didn't happen in the books

The_Horde
18-06-2014, 09:33 PM
Even still, that fight didn't happen in the books

So?

It's not the books and they've openly admitted they'll change certain stuff.