PDA

View Full Version : daily record "quote of the day"

livi hibs 1875
09-01-2014, 12:15 PM
For all us stupid hobos peg sellers and what ever were called by those total mutant morons ,here is the yam truth "HIBS have got to remember that it was hea7ts who saved them when wallace ( he's deed) mercer tried to take over ) me and my mate nearly fell off our chairs . :banana::ostrich::jamboclow:lolyam::tbgwa:

GlenrothesHibee
09-01-2014, 12:24 PM
:faf:

They are hurting badly. If making up nonsence helps them let them get on with it.

leggeto
09-01-2014, 02:42 PM
For all us stupid hobos peg sellers and what ever were called by those total mutant morons ,here is the yam truth "HIBS have got to remember that it was hea7ts who saved them when wallace ( he's deed) mercer tried to take over ) me and my mate nearly fell off our chairs . :banana::ostrich::jamboclow:lolyam::tbgwa:

one city one club, that was what he wanted and he may get it after all :-D

Stantons Angel
09-01-2014, 04:06 PM
This comedy episode is really getting on my nerves.

Delusion is delusion but these guys are really scratching at the bottom of the barrel now.

Individually some supporters did support the Hands of Hibs day but in general they wanted us sunk in the deep as much as we want that for them now!

What do we have to do to open up their eyes to what has happened to their club?

Everyone except them could see the writing on the wall long before Romanov dumped them in it. But they were still "believing" and buried their heads in the compost heap!

Why dont they just stop bleating and moaning and take their punishment and get on with it!!!

I dont know about you but im sick hearing about them, reading about them and even thinking about them. Just shut up PLEASE!

Phil D. Rolls
09-01-2014, 04:07 PM

Something in it. The FTB was so out of his depth, that he let his ego scupper the deal. Everything was in place for it to be done on the quiet, but he couldn't keep his trap shut long enough.

It's a shame the original plan of one team for the capital has stalled so long, but I'm sure he'll be having a chuckle wherever he is (as two whores, standing in plant pots, give him a golden shower).

The Gorf
09-01-2014, 04:13 PM
I wish someone would do the "coup de grace" and finally end this suffering for Hearts. You don't let a wounded animal suffer like this. Call in a vet I say.

Twa Cairpets
09-01-2014, 04:16 PM
This comedy episode is really getting on my nerves.

Delusion is delusion but these guys are really scratching at the bottom of the barrel now.

Individually some supporters did support the Hands of Hibs day but in general they wanted us sunk in the deep as much as we want that for them now!

What do we have to do to open up their eyes to what has happened to their club?

Everyone except them could see the writing on the wall long before Romanov dumped them in it. But they were still "believing" and buried their heads in the compost heap!

Why dont they just stop bleating and moaning and take their punishment and get on with it!!!

I dont know about you but im sick hearing about them, reading about them and even thinking about them. Just shut up PLEASE!

I remember back in the day when you'd burst into some unidentifiable little song when sat behind us in the East, and our thoughts echoed precisely the bit in bold... :greengrin:wink:

Still luv ya J xxxx

Stantons Angel
09-01-2014, 04:31 PM
I remember back in the day when you'd burst into some unidentifiable little song when sat behind us in the East, and our thoughts echoed precisely the bit in bold... :greengrin:wink:

Still luv ya J xxxx

Now now, i only used to sing to you when i was bored!! Anyway it was better than some of the things you lot used to come away with, wasnt it?

Luv ya too D.xx

Golden Bear
09-01-2014, 04:47 PM

That is a commonly held opinion by many hawrts fans.

As far as I can gather it is based on the belief that if Mercer's bid had not taken place then Hibs would not have been fully aware of the financial plight that was about to hit them under Duff & Gray.

1two
09-01-2014, 05:23 PM
In what story was this quoted

jacomo
09-01-2014, 05:25 PM

As far as I can gather it is based on the belief that if Mercer's bid had not taken place then Hibs would not have been fully aware of the financial plight that was about to hit them under Duff & Gray.

If we've learnt anything over the years, it's that the opinions of Hearts supporters are usually wildly wrong.

greenginger
09-01-2014, 05:48 PM

If any one person could claim they saved Hibs from extinction I would say Rowland's wife ( forget her name )

Mercer's offer to buy Hibs was on the table, Duff and Grey were against, there were two Rowland lackys on the board who voted for the take over leaving Mrs Rowland with the casting vote and she voted against and Hibs were saved for a bit.

The administration of the parent company followed, that's when STF stepped in and bought the club from the administrators.

I don't think Mrs Rowland ever got much credit , but at least she got a divorce from that sc*m bag spiv. :greengrin

May'be she should get a East Wall Stone with her name and a summary of Mercer's plot and eventual outcome.

NAE NOOKIE
09-01-2014, 05:58 PM

I was at the HoH rally at ER and as I remember it there were about two Yams there. I remember Pat Stanton saying thanks for coming but we'll still stuff yis next time we play during his wee speech.

Saying that Mercer's bid was responsible for saving Hibs is about as accurate as saying the iceberg did the Titanic a favour by showing that it hadnt been built properly.

Any part the Yams had in saving Hibs was in reality about as significant as their part in winning the first world war.

NORTHERNHIBBY
09-01-2014, 07:21 PM
So when Hearts got a knockback when they tried to put us out of business, they had a re-think and plan B was to put themselves out of business? Yamanomics.

Jonnyboy
09-01-2014, 08:07 PM
If any one person could claim they saved Hibs from extinction I would say Rowland's wife ( forget her name )

Mercer's offer to buy Hibs was on the table, Duff and Grey were against, there were two Rowland lackys on the board who voted for the take over leaving Mrs Rowland with the casting vote and she voted against and Hibs were saved for a bit.

The administration of the parent company followed, that's when STF stepped in and bought the club from the administrators.

I don't think Mrs Rowland ever got much credit , but at least she got a divorce from that sc*m bag spiv. :greengrin

May'be she should get a East Wall Stone with her name and a summary of Mercer's plot and eventual outcome.

Sheila

down-the-slope
09-01-2014, 08:24 PM
Sheila

Jonny - made me smile how you immediately knew the Christian name of another blokes wife.......something to confess :wink:

Jonnyboy
09-01-2014, 08:25 PM
Jonny - made me smile how you immediately knew the Christian name of another blokes wife.......something to confess :wink:

:faf: It was a torrid time and imprinted on the memory M'lud :wink: