PDA

View Full Version : Yams The Psychosis of Complete Meltdown

One Day Soon
05-01-2014, 10:32 AM
They are now into the territory of genuinely having lost touch with reality. It is a place where words don't mean anything to them, they are just uttered as a kind of desperate prayer.

They say: It means

"Let's have a glamour friendly" - other teams owe us a living

"Team of laddies" - They aren't laddies, we're just terrible and not got a clue how to get better

"We have been punished enough" - The world owes us a living

"Debt free next year" - We can't bear the truth so let's tell each other fairy tales

"This isn't a level playing field" - We've been mainlining on other people's money for so long that this is worse than coming off Chrystal Meth

"It was all worth it" - If it wasn't all worth it how complicit and abject were we in the destruction of our club?

"but, but 5-1, 1902, big team etc" - I have no answer to the painful truth of what is happening to the club formerly known as Hearts

"Rudi, Romanov, Zal" - These are the people who have all our money

"Brave Laddies" - we get beat every week

"FOH" - A parachute bag, with no parachute in it

"Surely someone out there...." - I believe in Santa Claus

"We're not the same as Sevco"- We are exactly the same as Sevco

"We will come straight back up bigger and stronger and debt free" - We will be Falkirk's bitches

"Let the Hobos have their one win" - I'm terrified this may go on for a long time

"Locke is pi5h, its is fault" - Locke is pi5h, its his fault

Elephant Stone
05-01-2014, 10:33 AM
I think Hibs might be playing today.

One Day Soon
05-01-2014, 10:36 AM

I'm pretty confident Hibs will have a game most weekends in seasons to come. Not sure Hearts can be as confident about that.

Saorsa
05-01-2014, 10:38 AM
:top marks

"FOH" - A parachute bag, with no parachute in it :hilarious

CorrieHibs
05-01-2014, 10:39 AM

Exactly we've had our laugh at hearts. Let's concentrate on cheering on Hibs today.

We're beginning to sound obsessive 😉

Crazyhorse
05-01-2014, 10:43 AM

I like that one too!

Phil D. Rolls
05-01-2014, 10:44 AM
Exactly we've had our laugh at hearts. Let's concentrate on cheering on Hibs today.

We're beginning to sound obsessive 

I think you've come into the wrong ward. This is the one for obsessives.

Pedantic_Hibee
05-01-2014, 10:54 AM
Excellent, ODS. They're beyond parody now. Laughable.

Our most recent attendance was bigger than the capacity of. Their stadium. Still, they're a big, big club and everyone knows that. Struggling, struggling, struggling......

marinello59
05-01-2014, 11:08 AM
]Exactly we've had our laugh at hearts. Let's concentrate on cheering on Hibs today.

[/B]We're beginning to sound obsessive 

I intend to do both. :greengrin

Col2
05-01-2014, 11:10 AM

Its just priceless and should be quoted in all future references! Genius.

Just Alf
05-01-2014, 11:15 AM
I intend to do both. :greengrin

:aok:

clerriehibs
05-01-2014, 11:17 AM

You may have had your laugh; mine's is only just starting!

Weststandwanab
05-01-2014, 11:24 AM

"FOH" - A parachute bag, with no parachute in it :hilarious Brilliant

I intend to do both. :greengrin Me 2

You may have had your laugh; mine's is only just starting! Me 3

Hibbyradge
05-01-2014, 11:26 AM

Point me in the direction of the threads you've started and I'll gladly contribute.

However, it was good of you both to take time out of your pro Hibs posting to bump this to the top again. :wink:

The_Todd
05-01-2014, 11:28 AM

The two aren't mutually exclusive, we can all easily cope with supporting Hibs while laughing at Hearts at the same time. Do you think they'd let up if the roles were reversed? Me neither.

GreenArmyyy!
05-01-2014, 11:29 AM
Extremely amusing!

Saorsa
05-01-2014, 11:31 AM

We're beginning to sound obsessive Still plenty tae laugh at that I can see. Sure I can manage both, if you cannae you have a choice. :aok:

Phil D. Rolls
05-01-2014, 11:34 AM
Anybody ever seen the pictures of Hitler inspecting the troops in the last days of the war? Berlin is in tatters around him, his face is lined with sorrow, and he twitches nervously - in the knowledge that the end is nigh.

Yet through it all, he maintains the facade - maybe even a psychosis - that it was all worth it. When people are that far gone, you can't save them.

surreyhibbie
05-01-2014, 11:36 AM
Anybody ever seen the pictures of Hitler inspecting the troops in the last days of the war? Berlin is in tatters around him, his face is lined with sorrow, and he twitches nervously - in the knowledge that the end is nigh.

Yet through it all, he maintains the facade - maybe even a psychosis - that it was all worth it. When people are that far gone, you can't save them.

Sums it up for me, pretty much.:greengrin

And no, I am not going to stop laughing at that lot, there is a long way to go yet.

:thumbsup::tbgwa::flag:

Diclonius
05-01-2014, 11:37 AM

I found our obsession with Hearts tiresome when they were routinely beating us.

Given it's only three days after a derby win, I think right now the amount of threads about them is justified.

Saorsa
05-01-2014, 11:37 AM

Yet through it all, he maintains the facade - maybe even a psychosis - that it was all worth it. When people are that far gone, you can't save them.Then you look at the people in question and think, ah well, who'd want tae save them anyway.

Phil D. Rolls
05-01-2014, 11:46 AM
Sums it up for me, pretty much.:greengrin

And no, I am not going to stop laughing at that lot, there is a long way to go yet.

:thumbsup::tbgwa::flag:

Many many more years before I stop laughing.

green glory
05-01-2014, 11:50 AM
Exactly we've had our laugh at hearts. Let's concentrate on cheering on Hibs today. We're beginning to sound obsessive dde09

How could you ever get fed up laughing at those forelock tugging chumpsters? 24/7 for me.

greenlex
05-01-2014, 12:04 PM
I intend to do both. :greengrinIm in touch with my feminine side and doing a bit of multitasking myself. :agree:

stoneyburn hibs
05-01-2014, 12:10 PM
Haha, good post ODS, pleasing as they say

Thecat23
05-01-2014, 12:29 PM
I don't care if I'm laughing at them and Hibs are playing today. I'll no doubt post in the threads regarding us but by god I'll never ever tire of looking and pissing myself laughing at all the Yam related threads.

It's our rivals, they are finished. The fans are imploding for us all to see and it's the best reading I've had In many years.

Keep them coming!!! :D

One Day Soon
05-01-2014, 12:34 PM

It's good to be able to walk and chew gum at the same time as they say.

After the way they have conducted themselves in recent years I will be gorging on gloating and laughing. I just recall Anderton's snide 'Docksiders' remark and all it signified about their vile, divisive, nouveau hubris and I'm good to go all over again.

Dashing Bob S
05-01-2014, 12:38 PM

You indeed, might well have had your laugh at Hearts. I haven't even started.

...WentToMowAnSPL
05-01-2014, 12:41 PM
...just recall Anderton's snide 'Docksiders' remark

Forgot about that - that's me recharged 😊

#FromTheCapital
05-01-2014, 12:56 PM
"What the beautiful people will be wearing this summer" : What these 3 jakeys that we found rolling about on the floor at wester hailes shopping centre will be wearing for the rest of their lives.

Andy74
05-01-2014, 01:53 PM
I don't care if I'm laughing at them and Hibs are playing today. I'll no doubt post in the threads regarding us but by god I'll never ever tire of looking and pissing myself laughing at all the Yam related threads.

It's our rivals, they are finished. The fans are imploding for us all to see and it's the best reading I've had In many years.

Keep them coming!!! :D

Correct!

hibsbollah
05-01-2014, 02:13 PM
I fail to see why any Hibs fan should be expected not to guffaw constantly until our local rivals finally go to their inevitable resting place in the lower leagues :dunno: Especially when those local rivals have spent the best part of ten years droning on about 'big team wee team', world cup stars, champions league and 5-1, which was all built on a legacy of fraud and deception.

I hope the view is nice from the moral high ground, but personally I'll be laughing loudly in their vicinity and flinging ***** at them from the gutter :greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
05-01-2014, 02:56 PM
I no longer consider Hearts a rival. They are dead to us.

Deansy
05-01-2014, 03:20 PM
After 30+ years of being 'looked down on' and outdone thanks to very dodgy financial-practices by a club that's vastly inferior to us in every area of life, I fully intend to continue to lap-up every single bit of relegation, liquidation, horsing, criminal-charges, arrest-warrant, c**p, s**t, bad-luck etc heading their way - it's not obsession, it's 'Karma-live' !!