PDA

View Full Version : Paul Hanlon

Pretty Boy
02-01-2014, 10:32 PM
A few players have had their own threads after the last few games but Hanlon deserves a special mention imo.

Had Stevie May in his back pocket against St Johnstone, never let Boyd get a sniff on Sunday and strolled it tonight. He looks a different player with Nelson beside him.

he's been different class the last few weeks, long may it continue.

Brightside
02-01-2014, 10:35 PM
A few players have had their own threads after the last few games but Hanlon deserves a special mention imo.

Had Stevie May in his back pocket against St Johnstone, never let Boyd get a sniff on Sunday and strolled it tonight. He looks a different player with Nelson beside him.

Total cert for Scotland. Glad the masses are seeing what I've been seeing for years.....a lone voice no more. :greengrin

Davy Mac
02-01-2014, 10:35 PM

Agreed, looking top top dollar, i said on my players ratings he must be knocking on Strachan's door for the main Scotland squad.

Nelson, superb....keeping our fingers crossed

Cropley10
02-01-2014, 10:38 PM
Paul Hanlon was our row's MOTM. Again.

Jonnyboy
02-01-2014, 10:39 PM
Total cert for Scotland. Glad the masses are seeing what I've been seeing for years.....a lone voice no more. :greengrin

Not quite a lone voice but I know what you mean :greengrin

hibee_girl
02-01-2014, 10:39 PM
Hanlon has been the real standout the past few games, he has just strolled through them.

brog
02-01-2014, 10:40 PM

Agreed, & has never, ever hid when times were bad. He can only improve learning from one of the best & toughest centre backs ever.

gorgie greens
02-01-2014, 10:44 PM
sign of a good player,knows what the opposition will do before they do,have always liked PH and glad things are going from strength to strength for him,the whole defence looks solid,PH was screaming at the defence on a few times the yams had a free kick in the Hibs half,and leading by example.

StarMan10
02-01-2014, 10:46 PM
Has great composure for a centre half. He just keeps on improving week after week :agree:

hfc rd
03-01-2014, 12:01 AM
He was like a natural leader out there. What a performance! Keep up the good work Paul!!