PDA

View Full Version : The Main Event

down-the-slope
01-01-2014, 10:50 AM
When was the last time that we had a Derby at ER - sell out or near as much - Live TV with no other UK match on at same time.

Lets put on a show of support for the true greens (and avoid references to owners past etc) and demonstrate a bit of class

It will look fantastic on TV to have rammed stands right down to the pitch side......

I hope to see 3 stands bouncing.....and one very very quiet :greengrin

Tricla
01-01-2014, 11:12 AM
When was the last time that we had a Derby at ER - sell out or near as much - Live TV with no other UK match on at same time.

Lets put on a show of support for the true greens (and avoid references to owners past etc) and demonstrate a bit of class

It will look fantastic on TV to have rammed stands right down to the pitch side......

:agree:

Ronniekirk
01-01-2014, 11:17 AM

Concur Let's all do the hi bees bounce

California-Hibs
01-01-2014, 11:23 AM
Yep, all the spotlight will be on us tomorrow, let's take this opportunity and show the rest of the UK and beyond just what Hibs are all about. Let's get those 3 stands bouncing Hibees! The score to be Hibs 2-0 Hearts....PUT MONEY ON IT I'M TELL YE! :wink:

bigstu
01-01-2014, 11:32 AM
Hopefully this derby can be better than previous ones as they have been of poor quality & made the neutrals eyes bleed watching on tv.

'Mon the Hibs!

1two
01-01-2014, 11:48 AM
Yep, all the spotlight will be on us tomorrow, let's take this opportunity and show the rest of the UK and beyond just what Hibs are all about. Let's get those 3 stands bouncing Hibees! The score to be Hibs 2-0 Hearts....PUT MONEY ON IT I'M TELL YE! :wink:

I'm going for 3

They may score one, maybe not, but we'll score 3

hfc rd
01-01-2014, 12:52 PM
I'm going for 3

They may score one, maybe not, but we'll score 3

I'm going for 4 :greengrin

But then again, I'll settle for 1, just as long as we beat those yams for a change.

:tbgwa:

thebakerboy
01-01-2014, 01:44 PM
Just had a look on-line and East is sold out the ends of the West have quit a few empty seats and in the FF upper there are a few seats scattered about and the FF lower has a few at the edges , looks like it could be the biggest crowd in the stadium since the East was built. C'Mon the hibees lets make some noise.
:tbgwa::flag: