PDA

View Full Version : Stevenson chances?

Hibernia Na Eir
30-12-2013, 09:28 PM
What odds he somehow makes the oh so remarkable recovery, just in time. The Hearts way. They'd o/d him with painkillers just to face the Hibs. Desperate as ever....

Onceinawhile
30-12-2013, 09:29 PM
He played 90 minutes vs st. Mirren...

Jonnyboy
30-12-2013, 09:29 PM
What odds he somehow makes the oh so remarkable recovery, just in time. The Hearts way. They'd o/d him with painkillers just to face the Hibs. Desperate as ever....

He played at Paisley and got booked

Wotherspiniesta
30-12-2013, 09:36 PM
I dunno how many he's gonna get TBH. It's a toss up between 10, 20 or 30.

Ga'un yourself wee Ludo!

HibeeLR
30-12-2013, 09:38 PM
Nelson and Hanlon will have him in their back pockets anyway :)

Jonnyboy
30-12-2013, 09:41 PM
I dunno how many he's gonna get TBH. It's a toss up between 10, 20 or 30.

Ga'un yourself wee Ludo!

I think you'll find the OP was referring to that tattoed mutant fae Gorgie

Whoooosh - that's me, not you :greengrin

Ronniekirk
30-12-2013, 09:46 PM
Doesn't matter who they play this time Big Tell has the Psychology to get us playing for the full game so if we don't get early goal or they steal one we will handle it Fenlon couldn't so we are in better hands now Defence solid and scoring goals and players being told have a pop and if you miss four and score the fifth great Lewis set the standard on Saturday If Craig and Robertson could follow suit we don't need strikers to score

Hibercelona
30-12-2013, 09:51 PM

Why should we even care?

We shouldn't be tinkering with the squad or tactics, regardless of what they put out or claim to be putting out.

It will make no difference to us what so ever.

Hibernia Na Eir
30-12-2013, 09:52 PM
I thought the tattoo queen was out for 6 weeks? I guess 6 weeks means 6 days down Gorgay Way!
Desperate people doing desperate stuff. hope Nelson causes him pain on Thursday night (get in there son!!!!)
How many times does this outfit play their crocks through the pain barrier just to try and beat the Hibs? Embarrassing and unprofessional. That's hertz for you.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
30-12-2013, 09:53 PM
Hes pish.

glenn6270
30-12-2013, 09:55 PM
circus boy = miracle recovery............. freak

:agree::flag::thumbsup:

Hibercelona
30-12-2013, 09:58 PM
How many times does this outfit play their crocks through the pain barrier just to try and beat the Hibs? Embarrassing and unprofessional. That's hertz for you.

To be fair. If a players willing to play through the pain barrier because they're determined for their club to beat another club, then it's the kind of player you want playing for your club.

VivaHiberņa
31-12-2013, 12:08 AM
circus boy = miracle recovery............. freak

:agree::flag::thumbsup:

It's unnatural. Devil's work IMO.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
31-12-2013, 12:13 AM
How would Big Tel have dealt with the tattooed freak back in the day?

That's right, he'd have broken him.

Pat 0-7
31-12-2013, 12:32 AM
How would Big Tel have dealt with the tattooed freak back in the day?

That's right, he'd have broken him.

He still could.........I'd pay good money to watch that........:agree: