PDA

View Full Version : 127 Scottish Premiership players out of contract in the summer

H18sry
04-12-2013, 11:48 AM
http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/aberdeen/251306-the-134-scottish-premiership-players-out-of-contract-in-the-summer/

Who would you like at ER?

Murray Davidson,Kenny McLean,Stephen McManus and Richie Brittain are 4 I'd like to see at ER

DanHFC1875
04-12-2013, 11:58 AM
http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/aberdeen/251306-the-134-scottish-premiership-players-out-of-contract-in-the-summer/

Who would you like at ER?

Murray Davidson,Kenny McLean,Stephen McManus and Richie Brittain are 4 I'd like to see at ER
:tin hat:
Kris Boyd & James McFadden

WestEndHibee
04-12-2013, 12:09 PM
In Marsella We Trust

stokesmessiah
04-12-2013, 12:12 PM
Hasselbaink

Brightside
04-12-2013, 12:13 PM
none of them

IanM
04-12-2013, 12:14 PM
Inverness CT
Nick Ross*, Ross Draper, Ryan Esson, David Raven, Conor Pepper*, James Vincent (one-year option), Curtis Allen, Carl Tremarco, Liam Polworth*, Matthew Cooper*, Ben Greenhalgh* (one-year option), Nick Draper*, Danny Williams (one-year option).

wonder out of this lot who TB etc would look to bring in?

SteveHFC
04-12-2013, 12:42 PM
Gunning please :greengrin

truehibernian
04-12-2013, 04:24 PM
Hasselbaink

100% agree - frightening prospect if he gets good coaching and learns regards attitude. Terrific wee player.

Graeme Shinnie would be a top addition also.

The Modfather
04-12-2013, 05:04 PM
Inverness CT
Nick Ross*, Ross Draper, Ryan Esson, David Raven, Conor Pepper*, James Vincent (one-year option), Curtis Allen, Carl Tremarco, Liam Polworth*, Matthew Cooper*, Ben Greenhalgh* (one-year option), Nick Draper*, Danny Williams (one-year option).

Is Pepper the young forward? He looked good the one or two times I've seen him play against us at home.

PeterboroHibee
04-12-2013, 05:07 PM
Inverness CT

Raven might be a shout for RB, especially as we have enough options to see us through until the end of the season.

I really like Nick Ross as well, wouldnt mind seeing him coming to Hibs!

Bronson
04-12-2013, 05:25 PM
Stevie Hammell, James McFadden, Nigel Hasselbaink, Kris Boyd, Gavin Gunning, Murray Davidson and Paul Mcgowan all caught my eye

Pretty Boy
04-12-2013, 05:29 PM
Is Pepper the young forward? He looked good the one or two times I've seen him play against us at home.

I've raved about Pepper on here for ages.

Absolutely tore us apart down the wing in the 2nd half of the game we drew 2-2 at home against ICT last season. Seems to have faded a bit now but reckon he's a real prospect.

I'd prefer him to someone like McFadden who would want a lot more money, comes with injury issues and has been very poor for Motherwell this season.

JMac
05-12-2013, 12:21 AM
So many good players on that list! You could easily build the second best team in the league with the out of contract players. For us it should be: Step 1 - Sign up our own players Butchers feels are deserving. Step two - Plug in the rest of the holes with some experienced players from that list. Step 3 - Try and nab some of the best prospects on that list so they can develop into first team players. Final step (Don't know how I forgot) - Quite a few of "The Greatest Ever Youngsters" from down the road are available. Sign the better ones to cripple them further.

hibees 7062
05-12-2013, 12:32 AM
Gunning please :greengrin

The 2 uglies are after him

Centre Hawf
05-12-2013, 01:20 AM
Immediately of the top of my head is, Marc Wilson, Gain Gunning, Nick Ross, Kris Boyd, Murray Davidson, Richie Brittain, Shaun Hutchinson, Darnell Fischer, McFadden

Not all at the same time. But those are the ones i'd like to see us attempt to get.

Bronson
05-12-2013, 11:06 AM
Fingers crossed yams tie down Dylan McGowan on a long term deal.

Fergus52
05-12-2013, 04:28 PM
Since when was Gomis back at Dundee utd?

truehibernian
05-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Fingers crossed yams tie down Dylan McGowan on a long term deal.

Sadly he is only contracted until end of this season. One of, if not the, worst footballers I have ever seen - was kind of hoping he was under contract a lot longer. Still, I'm delighted Locke plays him and equally delighted he is in the heart of a rank rotten defence :aok: :greengrin

Sir David Gray
05-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Since when was Gomis back at Dundee utd?

Since October.

Hibby Kay-Yay
05-12-2013, 09:47 PM
When building our future team should we not be looking solely at our neighbours? Best young takent ever, and all that FACT

mca
05-12-2013, 10:13 PM
When building our future team should we not be looking solely at our neighbours? Best young takent ever, and all that FACT

How many players do our neighbours - Have left on the books.. they must be running low by now... will the window make them any money and what will lockie have left to pee with after its closed.. :hmmm:

Big Ed
05-12-2013, 10:29 PM
Tesselaar (Kilmarnock)
Brittain (Ross County)
Davidson (St. Johnstone)
Hasselbaink (St. Johnstone)
McGowan (St. Mirren)
McGregor (St. Mirren)

There are others I wouldn't object to, but no Gunning for me thanks.

Bronson
05-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Tesselaar (Kilmarnock)
Brittain (Ross County)
Davidson (St. Johnstone)
Hasselbaink (St. Johnstone)
McGowan (St. Mirren)
McGregor (St. Mirren)

There are others I wouldn't object to, but no Gunning for me thanks.

Tesselaar? No thanks, downgrade on what we have, much rather stevie hammell.
McGregor is very injury prone, something we could do without, kind of scunnered with McPake and Clancy.
Brittain has been poor this season, again not an upgrade on what we have.

Would be happy with the other 3 though.

Fergus52
05-12-2013, 10:48 PM
Since October.

Had he played yet? I've not noticed

Sir David Gray
05-12-2013, 10:54 PM
Had he played yet? I've not noticed

Yes, he's played every match for them since the end of October.

RIP Bestie
06-12-2013, 01:17 AM
No one want McPake to re-sign? Surprised he's not had a mention. If he doesn't extend his contract maybe we could try for Dylan McGowan. Maybe I'm expecting too much of an increase in quality too soon.

Squealing pig
06-12-2013, 01:18 AM
B surprised if stevie boy looks at anyones name on that list twice tbh

SkintHibby
06-12-2013, 04:59 AM
Stephen McManus should be top of the list.:agree:

Northernhibee
06-12-2013, 08:30 AM
Stephen McManus should be top of the list.:agree:

Hasn't he been pretty poor this season?