PDA

View Full Version : New Order (the band)

Viva_Palmeiras
02-12-2013, 09:49 PM
Were probably the first group I totally go into.

Now I do like a good lyric (and as I've said on another thread I can be a bit tangential thanks to beer and Vic Reeves) but some of their songs are just random...

So do Sumner et al just take the pi55 or are there deeper levels of understanding I'm just not getting. I've had a couple of glasses of vinho so not bovvered to google examples right now ;)

pacorosssco
04-12-2013, 05:21 PM

Now I do like a good lyric (and as I've said on another thread I can be a bit tangential thanks to beer and Vic Reeves) but some of their songs are just random...

So do Sumner et al just take the pi55 or are there deeper levels of understanding I'm just not getting. I've had a couple of glasses of vinho so not bovvered to google examples right now ;)

tears of joy and tears of sorrow, he buys not to sell tomorrow....

Mr White
04-12-2013, 06:08 PM

Oh I've just come From the land of the sun
From a war that must be won
In the name of truth
With our soldiers so brave
Your freedom we will save
With our rifles and grenades
And some help from god

pacorosssco
04-12-2013, 07:43 PM
Do you believe in youth
the history of all truth

pacorosssco
05-12-2013, 06:22 PM

have you worked it out yet... the picture u see its no portrait of me