PDA

View Full Version : Will we appeal Cairneys Red card?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
01-12-2013, 06:14 PM
Hope we do as it was NEVER a red. Shocking stuff from that jambo clown Thompson!!

AFKA5814_Hibs
01-12-2013, 06:14 PM
Can't appeal 2 yellows.

TheCabbage
01-12-2013, 06:15 PM
Hope we do as it was NEVER a red. Shocking stuff from that jambo clown Thompson!!

You can't appeal 2 yellows.

Hermit Crab
01-12-2013, 06:16 PM

No. Impossible to appeal 2 yellows

Billy Whizz
01-12-2013, 06:17 PM

Can't, but we should appeal against Thomson being the ref in a Hibs game again this season

Sir David Gray
01-12-2013, 06:19 PM
We won't be able to appeal against his dismissal but we should be contacting the SFA to demand that Craig Thomson never officiates at another Hibs game.

WestEndHibee
01-12-2013, 06:30 PM
Can't appeal 2 yellows.

You can't appeal 2 yellows.

No. Impossible to appeal 2 yellows

I agree!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
01-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Cheers guys, wasnt too sure:aok:

snooky
01-12-2013, 11:03 PM
Very surprised he didn't give them a pen at the end when McGivern 'pushed' the Ross County player in the box.
The player went down like a bag o' tatties with little or no contact.
Simulation? Surely not.

FWIW, both Cairney's bookings were shocking decisions.

Thomson is so biased &/or bad it's becoming laughable.

No chance of the powers that be doing anything about it as if they did, they'd open up the gates to complaints re years of old firm bias by refs.

500miles
01-12-2013, 11:14 PM
The club should be kicking up massive amounts of ****. It's a nonsense that he's anywhere near our games.

Hermit Crab
01-12-2013, 11:28 PM
Very surprised he didn't give them a pen at the end when McGivern 'pushed' the Ross County player in the box.
Simulation? Surely not.

No chance of the powers that be doing anything about it as if they did, they'd open up the gates to complaints re years of old firm bias by refs.

That one with mcgivern was a penalty. We got away with that.

JimBHibees
02-12-2013, 08:42 AM
Can't, but we should appeal against Thomson being the ref in a Hibs game ever again

Fixed that for you. He hates Hibs and was gagging to give the 2nd yellow. That decision could have knocked us out the cup. Simply a cheat.

JimBHibees
02-12-2013, 08:43 AM
That one with mcgivern was a penalty. We got away with that.

No it wasnt boy fell over.

Mikeystewart
02-12-2013, 09:01 AM
Simulation? Surely not.

The worrying this is he's arguably Scotland's best Referee :shocked:

maturehibby
02-12-2013, 06:15 PM
he must have taken a great delight in sending Cairney off in front of the Hibs fans who no doubt reacted to his actions and again he would derive great satisfaction for Noising up the Fans and leaving the team a man short for the last 20 minutes and their reaction would be the Icing on the cake .
It cannot always be errors as there has been far too many of them so what does it leave ???? a Referee out to cheat a team he dislikes / hates .
The SFA come out of this badly as they know by now what kind of a character he is and also the person (Anonymous) who makes the refereeing appointments ultimately carries the responsibility for putting him on the games involving Hibs

Danderhall Hibs
02-12-2013, 06:34 PM
The worrying this is he's arguably Scotland's best Referee :shocked:

I'd argue all day and night that he isn't.

Hermit Crab
02-12-2013, 06:36 PM
No it wasnt boy fell over.

Aye ok then. :rolleyes:

JimBHibees
03-12-2013, 12:27 PM
Aye ok then. :rolleyes:

Sorry not allowed an opinion. :rolleyes:

If the cheat had given as soft a claim as that after sending off Cairney he may as well have celebrated with the Ross County players when they scored the pen.

cabbageandribs1875
03-12-2013, 12:50 PM
Sorry not allowed an opinion. :rolleyes:

If the cheat had given as soft a claim as that after sending off Cairney he may as well have celebrated with the Ross County players when they scored the pen.

although i've not watched the highlights...what penalty did they score :confused:

or am i missing something as per :(

JimBHibees
03-12-2013, 12:54 PM
although i've not watched the highlights...what penalty did they score :confused:

or am i missing something as per :(

Yes. I was suggesting that the County penalty claim at the end of the game when their forward fell over in the box wasnt a penalty and that if the cheat gave it then he may as well have celebrated with the players. :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
03-12-2013, 01:05 PM
Yes. I was suggesting that the County penalty claim at the end of the game when their forward fell over in the box wasnt a penalty and that if the cheat gave it then he may as well have celebrated with the players. :greengrin

so there's deffo no replay then :greengrin they might have missed the non-existent penalty anyway :)

Brooster
03-12-2013, 01:11 PM
The McGivern one was a stonewaller.

Steven_Hibs
03-12-2013, 01:14 PM
Shocking decisions from Thomson. I remember the ***** coming through the airport. He got it tight from me.

Wilson
03-12-2013, 01:15 PM
Can't appeal 2 yellows.

Scouse Hibee
03-12-2013, 01:15 PM

:agree: Indeed it was, I couldn't believe that he never gave it, maye he's not so bad after all :greengrin :duck:

mmmmhibby
03-12-2013, 01:16 PM
it wasn't a stonewaller, like a blatant take out inside the box. It was more of a 50/50 and in this case we got the break. About time anaw.

cabbageandribs1875
03-12-2013, 01:28 PM
just watched the McGivern incident, the Ross Co player must be a bit of a weakling to fall over with a couple of fingers touching his back jeezo :agree: C&R's decision is no penalty...fact :)

Pete
03-12-2013, 03:40 PM
I hope this whole thing doesn't knock Paul in any way. The original Cairney was back on Saturday and it was good to see him taking men on and showing some nice touches. He's obviously a confidence player and the new regime have built him back up somehow.

Paul could be the answer to a lot of the questions that were being asked last season.

JimBHibees
03-12-2013, 03:49 PM
just watched the McGivern incident, the Ross Co player must be a bit of a weakling to fall over with a couple of fingers touching his back jeezo :agree: C&R's decision is no penalty...fact :)

Completely agree.

JimBHibees
03-12-2013, 03:51 PM
I hope this whole thing doesn't knock Paul in any way. The original Cairney was back on Saturday and it was good to see him taking men on and showing some nice touches. He's obviously a confidence player and the new regime have built him back up somehow.

Paul could be the answer to a lot of the questions that were being asked last season.

Wasnt at the game however what a fantastic run it was into the box. Hopefully more to come and assuming he will miss Raith game and is available for Saturday.

NorthNorfolkHFC
03-12-2013, 05:21 PM
Can he play on Saturday? Sorry if been answered

"Kommen sie bitte und listen to Kraftwerk!"

Sir David Gray
03-12-2013, 09:21 PM
Can he play on Saturday? Sorry if been answered

"Kommen sie bitte und listen to Kraftwerk!"

A player only misses the next match if the red card was for violent conduct.

He got two yellows on Saturday so his suspension will be served during the Raith Rovers game.