PDA

View Full Version : Leith Links Article In The Leither

FranckSuzy
20-11-2013, 10:50 PM
I sent the following article to The Leither magazine a while back, more in hope than anything TBH, and in all honesty, I'd forgotten all about it :greengrin Well, Big G from the St. Pat's branch has texted me tonight to say he's just read it! So, here (http://www.leithermagazine.com/2013/11/16/kicks-kids.html) you go folks, it's me scranning as usual :thumbsup: GGTTH. #Hibeefamily

Tom Hart RIP
21-11-2013, 11:39 AM
Great initiative. Well done. PS I sent you a private message.

FranckSuzy
21-11-2013, 02:42 PM
Great initiative. Well done. PS I sent you a private message.

Cheers J. Reply sent.

Jonnyboy
21-11-2013, 08:19 PM
I sent the following article to The Leither magazine a while back, more in hope than anything TBH, and in all honesty, I'd forgotten all about it :greengrin Well, Big G from the St. Pat's branch has texted me tonight to say he's just read it! So, here (http://www.leithermagazine.com/2013/11/16/kicks-kids.html) you go folks, it's me scranning as usual :thumbsup: GGTTH. #Hibeefamily

Nice one Suzy :aok:

worcesterhibby
21-11-2013, 09:35 PM
well done..great work

FranckSuzy
21-11-2013, 10:42 PM
Nice one Suzy :aok:

well done..great work

Thanks guys :aok: I've now been contacted by a journalist from the Edinburgh Reporter, which has an audience of 100,000, about them printing the article too :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
21-11-2013, 10:44 PM
Thanks guys :aok: I've now been contacted by a journalist from the Edinburgh Reporter, which has an audience of 100,000, about them printing the article too :thumbsup:

Go, scoop :greengrin

FranckSuzy
21-11-2013, 11:00 PM
Go, scoop :greengrin

:greengrin I wonder when Hibs will put something on the fishy site.....:hmmm: :wink: Regardless, let's hope we get many more donations so we can welcome more children into the Hibee family:thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
22-11-2013, 08:15 PM
:greengrin I wonder when Hibs will put something on the fishy site.....:hmmm: :wink: Regardless, let's hope we get many more donations so we can welcome more children into the Hibee family:thumbsup:

Here's a thought. Write something and mail it to Andrew Sleight? Andrew is snowed under a lot of the time and might welcome your article :wink:

FranckSuzy
22-11-2013, 09:32 PM
Here's a thought. Write something and mail it to Andrew Sleight? Andrew is snowed under a lot of the time and might welcome your article :wink:

:aok: The last time I spoke to Russell Smith, he said they were on to it. Hopefully my prompt to the generous Hibs Director will help speed things up :wink:

Sherlock Jones
03-12-2013, 02:54 PM

I picked up the hard copy of this edition earlier today. Nice wee article and I'll be looking to get it autographed at some point :greengrin

FranckSuzy
03-12-2013, 09:49 PM
I picked up the hard copy of this edition earlier today. Nice wee article and I'll be looking to get it autographed at some point :greengrin

It'll cost you :rules: :greengrin. Cheers G :aok:

FranckSuzy
03-12-2013, 11:41 PM

HibeeN, our resident blogger dedicated to all things Hibs, has contacted me via Andrew, about writing an article for the 'fishy' site. Watch this space :wink: :thumbsup: