PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Butcher: Places Up For Grabs

RSS Bot
18-11-2013, 04:40 PM
New manager's latest Hibernian TV interview

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20131118/butcher-places-up-for-grabs_2262950_3541123)

Ozyhibby
18-11-2013, 04:51 PM
Good to see that strip got hung up.

NorthNorfolkHFC
18-11-2013, 05:02 PM
Looking forward to watching them gradually become de-fenlonised.

I don't think I could begin to guess what team he'll go with. ICT were 4,3,3, three in midfield held with three attack minded guys. Full backs were also quick as we're trusted one on one.

Maybe, Williams Forster, McPake, Hanlon, McGivern Robertson, Jones, Craig, Cummings, Heffernan, Handling.

Just a guess. My front three was based on the fact that these guys are quick and direct (something terry obviously likes). Can't play Craig that far forward as he is as slow as a week in jail. Despite that it's a bit inexperienced In his first game but he has a plan and doesn't strike me as someone who is afraid to give it a bash.

Baker9
18-11-2013, 05:31 PM
Great interview. I hesitate to get too excited after describing Calderwood as a great appointment but he and Malpas are very impressive.

Hermit Crab
18-11-2013, 05:53 PM

I don't think I could begin to guess what team he'll go with. ICT were 4,3,3, three in midfield held with three attack minded guys. Full backs were also quick as we're trusted one on one.

Maybe, Williams Forster, McPake, Hanlon, McGivern Robertson, Jones, Craig, Cummings, Heffernan, Handling.

Just a guess. My front three was based on the fact that these guys are quick and direct (something terry obviously likes). Can't play Craig that far forward as he is as slow as a week in jail. Despite that it's a bit inexperienced In his first game but he has a plan and doesn't strike me as someone who is afraid to give it a bash.

Mcpake will have to buck up his ideas to get in to a starting 11. So will mcgivern.

Billy Whizz
18-11-2013, 06:05 PM
I bet you Tudor-Jones will start

Allan45
18-11-2013, 06:09 PM
I doubt McPake will start, OTJ will start with Collins too.:cb

muzzhfc
18-11-2013, 06:45 PM
Think we will start getting the best outta otj now. Butcher and malpas know how to use him best

NorthNorfolkHFC
18-11-2013, 07:41 PM
Reckon McGivern will have had a rocket and told what the script is. Bet we see a different player this weekend.

RIP Bestie
18-11-2013, 09:02 PM

Please nooooooooo

TheFamous1875
18-11-2013, 09:06 PM
I hope our defenders benefit massively under Butcher and Malpas. I saw an interview with the young Dundee Utd left back Robertson saying how he felt he'd benefitted massively from Macnamara giving him positioning tips, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Speedway
19-11-2013, 12:54 AM
Kirsty Gallagher showed Hibs ladies her big tips recently, which was nice of her.

cabbageandribs1875
19-11-2013, 09:29 AM
You are respectfully reminded that this news report and/or interview, as with all content on this website, is subject to copyright and as such the Hibernian Football Club Official Website MUST be acknowledged as the original source.

what's that all about, somebody in a we cream puff or whit :confused: