PDA

View Full Version : Muslims Demand Dogs are Rounded Up and Shot Like, er, Dogs

Phil D. Rolls
21-07-2013, 11:50 AM

For those of you who can't tell the difference between good and evil, here is a picture of some mad Muslims and a nice British born dog.

On seeing that, who amongst us can fail to see the danger our society is in, by letting extremist knob ends air their views in public.

End the Human Rights Act now, or Fido gets it!

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-07-2013, 12:53 PM
Alright then, I'll say it, wtf?

Beefster
21-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Alright then, I'll say it, wtf?

I don't get it either.

Northernhibee
21-07-2013, 01:59 PM

For those of you who can't tell the difference between good and evil, here is a picture of some mad Muslims and a nice British born dog.

On seeing that, who amongst us can fail to see the danger our society is in, by letting extremist knob ends air their views in public.

End the Human Rights Act now, or Fido gets it!

Ah, so not 'muslims' at all. The extremists have no more to do with Islam than the bloke shouting racist abuse near me at Hampden last year does to do with Hibs.

Really, really wish people would grow the **** up and stop stirring by pretending that the views of a tiny minority represent the entire muslim community in the UK.

Phil D. Rolls
21-07-2013, 02:08 PM
Sorry folks, should have posted a link. Came across it on Facebook.

TBH, I just thought it amusing that they put a picture of a dog in it, to get some extra sympathy.

T
Muslims demanded that dogs be banned from all forms of public transportation including all city buses as well as from all areas frequented by Muslim immigrants. Muslims said the presence of dogs violates their religious freedom and their right to live according to Islamic principles.

In Britain, which has become "ground zero" for Europe's canine controversies, blind passengers are being ordered off buses or refused taxi rides because Muslim drivers or passengers object to their "unclean" guide dogs.

In Reading, for example, one pensioner, a cancer sufferer, was repeatedly confronted by drivers and asked to get off the bus because of his guide dog. He also faced hostility at a hospital and in a supermarket over the animal.

In Nottingham, a Muslim taxi driver refused to carry a blind man because he was accompanied by his guide dog. The taxi driver was later fined £300.

In Stafford, a Muslim taxi driver refused to carry an elderly blind couple from a grocery store because they were accompanied by their seeing-eye dog.

In Tunbridge Wells, Kent, a blind man was turned away from an Indian restaurant because the owner said it was against his Muslim beliefs to allow dogs into his establishment.

In London, a bus driver prevented a woman from boarding a bus with her dog because there was a Muslim lady on the bus who "might be upset by the dog." As the woman attempted to complain, the doors closed and the bus drove away. When a second bus arrived, she again tried to embark, but was stopped again, this time because the driver said he was Muslim.

Also in Britain, police sniffer dogs trained to spot terrorists at train stations may no longer come into contact with Muslim passengers, following complaints that it was offensive to their religion.

A report for the Transport Department advised that the animals should only touch passengers' luggage because it is considered "more acceptable." British Transport Police still use sniffer dogs -- which are trained to detect explosives -- with any passengers regardless of faith, but handlers are now more aware of "cultural sensitivities."

Sniffer dogs used by police to search mosques and Muslim homes are now being fitted with leather bootees to cover their paws so that they do not cause offense.

Critics say the complaints are just another example of Muslims trying to force their rules and morals on British society. Tory MP Philip Davies said: "As far as I am concerned, everyone should be treated equally in the face of the law and we cannot have people of different religious groups laying the law down. I hope the police will go about their business as they would do normally."

Meanwhile, Muslim prisoners in Britain are being given fresh clothes and bedding after sniffer dogs search their cells.

Here's the text, it shows up extremists for the idiots they are. As does the picture of the dog.

As I see it, dogs are not in any imminent danger. unless Bob Servant gets elected. :greengrin

he inmates say their bedclothes and prison uniforms must be changed according to Islamic law if they have come anywhere near dog saliva. Government rules mean prison wardens must hand out replacement sets after random drug searches to avoid religious discrimination claims.

The dogs have also been banned from touching copies of the Islamic holy book the Koran and other religious items. Prisoners are handed special bags to protect the articles.

In Scotland, the Tayside Police Department apologized for featuring a German shepherd puppy as part of a campaign to publicize its new non-emergency telephone number. The postcards are potentially offensive to the city's 3,000-strong Muslim community.

Phil D. Rolls
21-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Ah, so not 'muslims' at all. The extremists have no more to do with Islam than the bloke shouting racist abuse near me at Hampden last year does to do with Hibs.

Really, really wish people would grow the **** up and stop stirring by pretending that the views of a tiny minority represent the entire muslim community in the UK.

These people are no more representative of Muslims as the Orange Order are for Protestants, the Priory of Scion are for Catholics, and the EDL are for people who watch Jeremy Kyle.

Pretty Boy
21-07-2013, 02:29 PM
If any Muslim tries to shoot my dog I swear i'll do time.

Caversham Green
21-07-2013, 02:37 PM
Wonder how the Shia Tzus feel about this.

Phil D. Rolls
21-07-2013, 03:08 PM
Wonder how the Shia Tzus feel about this.

About the same as the Moochadeen.

Glory Lurker
21-07-2013, 07:40 PM
It's the war on terrier.

matty_f
21-07-2013, 07:47 PM
It's the war on terrier.

Ruff justice.

Hibbyradge
21-07-2013, 08:43 PM
It's the war on terrier.

Ruff justice.

Oh no. You two have started with the puns.

I'm out of here.

Chow Chow.

Jonnyboy
21-07-2013, 09:29 PM
Oh no. You two have started with the puns.

I'm out of here.

Chow Chow.

They're like dugs wi' bones :agree:

Time someone collared them

Hibbyradge
21-07-2013, 09:55 PM
They're like dugs wi' bones :agree:

Time someone collared them

Thanks for the pointer.

Mixu62
29-07-2013, 12:55 AM
Just catching up on this thread. Honestly, these puns are so sinfully bad they'll see you in eternal dalmation.