PDA

View Full Version : Self Portrait-Bob Dylan

Expecting Rain
20-07-2013, 08:28 AM
Looking forward to the release of the above, the deluxe version is more than tempting.

PeeJay
21-07-2013, 11:53 AM
I'm intrigued that anyone should look forward to the "deluxe" release of an album that was obviously a piss-take the first-time round ... wonder how bad this one will be???

marinello59
21-07-2013, 12:32 PM
I'm intrigued that anyone should look forward to the "deluxe" release of an album that was obviously a piss-take the first-time round ... wonder how bad this one will be???

The OP's user name would suggest he is more than a casual Dylan fan who will forgive him anything.:greengrin

Expecting Rain
23-07-2013, 10:49 AM
35 Unreleased tracks without the overdubs incorporating out-takes from New Morning and sessions with George Harrison.
May i add it is not compulsory to either buy it like it or even listen to it.:wink:

PeeJay
23-07-2013, 11:17 AM
35 Unreleased tracks without the overdubs incorporating out-takes from New Morning and sessions with George Harrison.
May i add it is not compulsory to either buy it like it or even listen to it.:wink:

Fair enough, I'll definitely give it a listen when it's out, I love Dylan - mind you, I was (sort of) quoting Dylan himself though about SP... :greengrin

Expecting Rain
25-07-2013, 11:08 AM
Preview on youtube, Bob Dylan bootleg series 10.