PDA

View Full Version : Travel Menorca all inclusive

MSK
21-06-2013, 07:35 PM
Looking for a wee 10 day jaunt tae Menorca (all inclusive) in Sept ..we have never been before, any tips, good/ bad accommodation, weather, food, alcohol ..etc etc etc .. :aok:

Hiber-nation
21-06-2013, 08:40 PM
Looking for a wee 10 day jaunt tae Menorca (all inclusive) in Sept ..we have never been before, any tips, good/ bad accommodation, weather, food, alcohol ..etc etc etc .. :aok:

Lad I used to work beside stayed in the Viva Menorca in Cala 'n Bosch last year - said it was brilliant for families and good grub. Resort was alright as well.

I was in Son Bou a few years back, amazing beach, small resort, very laid back. Some of the resorts are tiny so I suppose it depends what you're after. From memory, Cala'n Bosch and Cala n' Porter are the biggest.

AFKA5814_Hibs
21-06-2013, 10:42 PM
I'm going to Menorca 1st week in July. Staying at the Paradise Club in Cala n' bosch. All inclusive. Gets great reviews on Trip Adviser. Been to Menorca once before 11yrs ago. Good place for families, quieter than Majorca or Ibiza.

MSK
22-06-2013, 05:50 AM
Lad I used to work beside stayed in the Viva Menorca in Cala 'n Bosch last year - said it was brilliant for families and good grub. Resort was alright as well.

I was in Son Bou a few years back, amazing beach, small resort, very laid back. Some of the resorts are tiny so I suppose it depends what you're after. From memory, Cala'n Bosch and Cala n' Porter are the biggest.

I'm going to Menorca 1st week in July. Staying at the Paradise Club in Cala n' bosch. All inclusive. Gets great reviews on Trip Adviser. Been to Menorca once before 11yrs ago. Good place for families, quieter than Majorca or Ibiza.Cheers guys, yeah just a relaxing holiday with the Wife, bit o sun, good food & some alcohol...go to Turkey almost every year so we are looking for a wee change, something a bit different ..:aok: