PDA

View Full Version : North stand- hampden park

StevieInReverse
23-05-2013, 07:39 PM
Didn't really want to put this in the main section because well I don't really know if t would be right too lol....

Anyway my question is my ticket is for the north stand, c3. Are the seats any good? Tried looking at the seating plan but I wanted to get the opinion of someone who has actually been there before :)

GGTTH

HibsMax
23-05-2013, 09:44 PM
Didn't really want to put this in the main section because well I don't really know if t would be right too lol....

Anyway my question is my ticket is for the north stand, c3. Are the seats any good? Tried looking at the seating plan but I wanted to get the opinion of someone who has actually been there before :)

GGTTH
I would post this on the Main Board. I don't think this forum gets much traction and this thread is definitely relevant. I'm in the North Stand too. Have no idea what to expect but I assume it will be better than front row of South Stand like last year.

Hiber-nation
23-05-2013, 09:53 PM

GGTTH

All depends what row you're in - it'll be good as long as you're not right down at the front.

Gatecrasher
23-05-2013, 09:56 PM

GGTTH
North is arguably the best stand in the stadium to be in. I was in D3 (same section in the opposite half of the pitch) for the Final last year and unfortunately had a great view of the game.

StevieInReverse
24-05-2013, 09:50 PM
All depends what row you're in - it'll be good as long as you're not right down at the front.

Im in row uu, maybe good I guess

Hiber-nation
24-05-2013, 10:19 PM
Im in row uu, maybe good I guess

Very good.