PDA

View Full Version : Travel to Hampden!

SmithyHibee
22-05-2013, 08:01 PM
Admins feel free to move somewhere more suitable.

Are there any supporters busses heading through to hampden at a time after around 1pm that have a single spare seat?

My cousin has his stag this weekend and I arrive back from York at Waverly Station at 12.30 so ill have missed my usual supporters bus.

Cheers.

Hibs07p
22-05-2013, 08:12 PM

Are there any supporters busses heading through to hampden at a time after around 1pm that have a single spare seat?

My cousin has his stag this weekend and I arrive back from York at Waverly Station at 12.30 so ill have missed my usual supporters bus.

Cheers.

Get the train through.

DH1875
22-05-2013, 08:16 PM

Cheers.

Can you no get the train from York to Glasgow? Would semi the best way of doing it.

iwasthere1972
22-05-2013, 08:24 PM

Cheers.

After around 1pm? You do realise that it's not an evening kick off. Most coaches as far as I can see are leaving as early as 9am (obviously the alcoholics) and 11.30am.

Even if you got a train from Edinburgh at 1pm it would be touch and go whether you would get to Hampden by kick off. I would think there would be a pretty large queue at Central Station for Mount Florida around the time you would get there.

Good luck.