PDA

View Full Version : Gold Debenture Tickets

erin-go-bragh87
21-05-2013, 08:09 PM
I've got two gold debenture's for Sunday. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about these tickets? Is there a dress code? Are we allowed to wear colours?

Frazerbob
21-05-2013, 08:15 PM
I have these as well with Silver Lounge passes and asked the same question yesterday. There is a dress code if you want to use the lounge of no colours, jeans, trainers etc and men must wear a dress jacket. I'm in section P2 and recon I'll give the lounge a miss.

7Hero
21-05-2013, 08:20 PM
You can wear whatever you like in the seats.

I had golds for the semi final and we went to the lounge before hand, neither of us had jackets on just casual. I was asked to take my scarf off.

You don't need to be too smart for the lounge, but jeans certainly not advised..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Hermit Crab
21-05-2013, 08:23 PM
I've got two gold debenture's for Sunday. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about these tickets? Is there a dress code? Are we allowed to wear colours?

Swap you for 2 in the south upper ;) :D

HibbyDave
21-05-2013, 08:28 PM
Think you need to wear a cardigan :wink:

Hermit Crab
21-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Think you need to wear a cardigan :wink:

Being your own prawns and thousand island dressing too I believe.

erin-go-bragh87
21-05-2013, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the replies, we will be driving down from Inverness so I doubt we will use the lounge. Looks like a prime spot to be in for WHEN we lift the cup, sorry Hermit Crab!!

Hibbyradge
21-05-2013, 08:37 PM

I'm in Gold seats too.

Men are asked to wear dress jackets. No trainers, jeans or T-shirts and no club colours.

Hermit Crab
21-05-2013, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the replies, we will be driving down from Inverness so I doubt we will use the lounge. Looks like a prime spot to be in for WHEN we lift the cup, sorry Hermit Crab!!

Hehe I was just pulling yer leg. I really hope you get a great view of the lads lifting that trophy . :D

Hermit Crab
21-05-2013, 08:42 PM
Aw these gold seat tickets. Canny hide money eh. ;)

Hibbyradge
21-05-2013, 08:50 PM
Aw these gold seat tickets. Canny hide money eh. ;)

Oh, money can be hidden.

I just choose not to. http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/images/smilies2/wave-finger.gif

I wish! :greengrin

Hermit Crab
21-05-2013, 09:03 PM
Oh, money can be hidden.

I just choose not to. http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/images/smilies2/wave-finger.gif

I wish! :greengrin

:D