PDA

View Full Version : Halo TV Series

Sylar
21-05-2013, 06:50 PM
I've long been a huge fan of the Halo universe. Not just the games but the visual effects, the stories, the soundtracks - everything about the concept, I've long been a fan of.

As part of the new XBox One reveal, it was announced that 343 and Steven Spielberg are going to collaborate to create a new live-action TV series of Halo :thumbsup:

There are so many excellent stories, the opportunity to create really visually stunning landscapes and the potentially for a really exceptional expansion of what has to be one of the mot successful game franchises of all time.

Jones28
08-06-2013, 10:06 AM
Really looking forward to this

Ryan91
09-06-2013, 09:37 AM
I've long been a huge fan of the Halo universe. Not just the games but the visual effects, the stories, the soundtracks - everything about the concept, I've long been a fan of.

As part of the new XBox One reveal, it was announced that 343 and Steven Spielberg are going to collaborate to create a new live-action TV series of Halo :thumbsup:

There are so many excellent stories, the opportunity to create really visually stunning landscapes and the potentially for a really exceptional expansion of what has to be one of the mot successful game franchises of all time.

I'm a huge fan of the series too and I am really looking forward to this. Forward Unto Dawn in the lead up to the release of Halo 4 was brilliant. I do hope that it is original content not just a live action retelling of John's story.

Anyone else read all the books? Any favourites?