PDA

View Full Version : Competition for Final Tickets

millarco
21-05-2013, 07:58 AM
Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes with this, Admin feel free to delete the thread if so.

I've entered a competition to win hospitality tickets for the final. The picture with the most votes wins, so could do with your help.

We're hoping to win them for my folks, without whom we wouldn't be Hibees. Dad used to drive us the 200 miles from Campbeltown to Easter Road every second week, and Mum has had to put up with a household full of Hibs fans, so they're both well deserving!

The picture we've submitted is from an under 19 pre-season tour of the Highlands, which doubled as our summer holiday that year. 480 mile round trip to see us play the likes of Buckie, Keith and Nairn, great fun! You may recognise a young Kenny Miller, who we were keeping an eye out for as he shared a name with my older brother.

As ST holders for next season me and my brother are sorted for tickets and we were lucky enough to get ones for my folks in the public sale. However we'd love to send them to Hampden in style, and as a thank you to .netters if we win I'll put their two tickets up on here for whoever needs them.

The voting is through the following link, if you've got a spare few seconds it would be much appreciated!

http://bit.ly/10cilLD

Cheers.

Colin

lyonhibs
21-05-2013, 08:08 AM
Done.

But just be aware that, IIRC, this whole family got sent off to WC 98 as "Scotland's daftest football family" by The Sun (or similar), so you know, maybe they've had enough freebies :greengrin

Joking - get voting!

hibby rae
21-05-2013, 09:11 AM
Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes with this, Admin feel free to delete the thread if so.

I've entered a competition to win hospitality tickets for the final. The picture with the most votes wins, so could do with your help.

We're hoping to win them for my folks, without whom we wouldn't be Hibees. Dad used to drive us the 200 miles from Campbeltown to Easter Road every second week, and Mum has had to put up with a household full of Hibs fans, so they're both well deserving!

The picture we've submitted is from an under 19 pre-season tour of the Highlands, which doubled as our summer holiday that year. 480 mile round trip to see us play the likes of Buckie, Keith and Nairn, great fun! You may recognise a young Kenny Miller, who we were keeping an eye out for as he shared a name with my older brother.

As ST holders for next season me and my brother are sorted for tickets and we were lucky enough to get ones for my folks in the public sale. However we'd love to send them to Hampden in style, and as a thank you to .netters if we win I'll put their two tickets up on here for whoever needs them.The voting is through the following link, if you've got a spare few seconds it would be much appreciated!

http://bit.ly/10cilLD

Cheers.

Colin

What if they went up for charity auction? I've entered the same competition with the plan of auctioning the prize for the Sick Kids. Fancy joining me in doubling the chances of the charity getting a decent donation?

GGTTH

millarco
21-05-2013, 12:05 PM
Done.

But just be aware that, IIRC, this whole family got sent off to WC 98 as "Scotland's daftest football family" by The Sun (or similar), so you know, maybe they've had enough freebies :greengrin

Joking - get voting!

Close, but it was Japan in 2002. :wink:

What if they went up for charity auction? I've entered the same competition with the plan of auctioning the prize for the Sick Kids. Fancy joining me in doubling the chances of the charity getting a decent donation?

GGTTH

So long as there's no problems from the T&C of the competition and there would be time to raise some money I'm sure we'd be happy to help out. Lagging behind in the vote at the moment right enough so not looking overly promising.

MacBean
21-05-2013, 12:22 PM
Voting shuts on 22nd. I entered the competition too with the same idea of auctioning them off to charity. Looks like I'm getting beat by a long shot anyway